• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aussie Community

Where you at?

• Sydney

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Melboune

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Perth

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

anchientstar

Alright. The Australian community is hella quiet, and not just for me. I keep seeing hundred of posts from people who are definitely close to each other.
We need to start making a community for ourselves, link each other up and get going.

Obviously more than half of us are probably just horny and will never actually bother trying to do anything that isn't simple and easy.
The other half...well im talking to you guys.

Melbourne, Sydney and Perth seem to have the most tickle people in our beautiful country. If we can collaborate, start some events, push our kink from TMF to our cities I have a great feeling we will no longer be stuck on our computers hoping for the best.

Yes I understand Women and Lees are difficult to come by, and definitely at the start it'll most likely be men. But if we can create a safe space, a fun space and an enjoyable community I believe we can create a community where people do have fantasies come true, tickle meet ups, actual sessions with others (that don't cost a million dollars).

Now I've tried this before, but ill try again. I have way more time on my hands now.

Lets figure out which city has the most active users and we'll go from there. So hit the poll up and then whatever city gets the most votes, ill try my best to get a tickling event happening there within the next year.

Fantastic idea Anchientstar, Sydney does have quite a number of people who are always popping up every few months, short of organising a proper event, maybe we can just look into getting a couple of members here to meet up whether it is in Sydney or Melbourne (or Canberra, I see there are always a few people from there :) )

Starting the conversation, what kind of event were you thinking about out of interest? Similar to what they have overseas in the UK or America? I've been so out of the loop I don't really know how or what they do over there... Sorry if I'm rambling, massive day at work, brain is still scrambled haha

Last edited:
Alright. The Australian community is hella quiet, and not just for me. I keep seeing hundred of posts from people who are definitely close to each other.
We need to start making a community for ourselves, link each other up and get going.

Obviously more than half of us are probably just horny and will never actually bother trying to do anything that isn't simple and easy.
The other half...well im talking to you guys.

Melbourne, Sydney and Perth seem to have the most tickle people in our beautiful country. If we can collaborate, start some events, push our kink from TMF to our cities I have a great feeling we will no longer be stuck on our computers hoping for the best.

Yes I understand Women and Lees are difficult to come by, and definitely at the start it'll most likely be men. But if we can create a safe space, a fun space and an enjoyable community I believe we can create a community where people do have fantasies come true, tickle meet ups, actual sessions with others (that don't cost a million dollars).

Now I've tried this before, but ill try again. I have way more time on my hands now.

Lets figure out which city has the most active users and we'll go from there. So hit the poll up and then whatever city gets the most votes, ill try my best to get a tickling event happening there within the next year.

So, I wonder where all the 'Others' are, because more people have voted for 'Others' than in Sydney and it's nearly level pegging with Melbourne.

Anyone people from Adelaide in the 'Others'?

Not in Sydney, but not too far away. NSW north coast. Can travel if events are organised, don't get to the big smoke often.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back