• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Foot Tickle -- Michelle Stafford (Young and the Restless)

rwd1731

TMF Master
My apologies if this has been posted before. In this video, Michelle Stafford (gorgeous star of the soap opera Young and the Restless) is modeling for a photo shoot, and when the photographer wants her to assume a pose exposing her soles, it's obvious that her bare soles are dirty. A couple of photo assistants clean up her soles, and she giggles a bit when they do this. Not entirely sure if it's a tickle, but the actress had previously said (waaaaaay back in the day) in an AOL Chat session that her feet were ticklish. Discussion about the dirt on her soles starts around 1:01, and the cleaning occurs around 1:20.

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=SX5DJB80MTk

I think she's just laughing at the sitaution and the embarrassment of having dirty feet, it's hard to tell since it cuts in on the laugh. Inconclusive but definitely worth posting, if not only to debate it! Thanks!

I think she's just laughing at the sitaution and the embarrassment of having dirty feet, it's hard to tell since it cuts in on the laugh. Inconclusive but definitely worth posting, if not only to debate it! Thanks!

:iagree: Worth listening to her talking about walking around barefoot, too. :feets:

How do I get a job as a professional celebrity foot cleaner?!? &#55357;&#56834;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back