• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prelude to my wife and I's tickling endurance contest

The_Kev

TMF Master
So, my wife and I have been wanting to see who gets bragging rights for being able to tough it out the longest and after discussing it, and some advise from the chat, we've decided on a "who can last the longest" contest with the following rules...

We'll set a timer and one of us will tickle the other on their worst spot until they can't take anymore and have to give up, then we'll trade places, and the one with the longest time is the winner.

We agreed that I will go first. I'll lay down my back my arms up and let her tickle my armpits until I cant take anymore. reset, then she'll lay on her back with her feet hanging off the bed and let me tickle her feet until she can't take anymore.

As an added bonus the loser will have to be tied up and tickled by the winner for DOUBLE the time that they lost by. So, if the loser held out for 5 minutes, they get 10 minutes of torture, etc.

this adds an element of danger, if the person who goes second holds out for three minutes and isn't sure if they can take it much more, they might consider giving up early rather than have the time stack up, likewise the person going first, if they hold out for a long time they'd BETTER win!

Other rules we decided on were: No getting tied up, I have to hold my arms up and she has to keep her feet still with no assistance, no using lotions or any other enhancers, no tools, fingers only. Fair and square.

We'll be having the big showdown tomorrow: 7/23/19 I will be posting the full details of who won and how and how the loser held up under torture.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Other rules we decided on were: No getting tied up, I have to hold my arms up and she has to keep her feet still with no assistance, no using lotions or any other enhancers, no tools, fingers only. Fair and square.

Wow, you take all the fun out of it! :(

We wanted it to be 100% fair

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back