• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband vs Wife endurence challange (Part 1)

The_Kev

TMF Master
So, I'll cut right to the chase. This was really fun, we both had a great time and there were some pretty cute and funny moments involved.

I'm gonna post this in three parts. My round, her round, and the losers torture session (both because it woikd be a book otherwise and because I'm lazy and tired. Lol)

I agreed to start so, I took off my shirt and laid down on the bed with my arms up. She sat right above my he head. From that position there was some discussion about wether her legs might count as too much of an obstruction to be considered a restraint (IE: whether the fact that her legs were slightly pinning my arms would be helping or hindering me), But in the end there was no way to avoid that in this position, so we agreed that I would tap out to surrender to make up for any inability of lower my arms.

In any case, we got into position and begun.

She started right off with her worst technique, pressing her thumbs into the middle of my pits and her fingers around my shoulder blades, basically using them as a handle while her thumbs massaged the middle of my armpits.

I was already groaning with laughter, and after what seemed like an eternity she brought the rest of her fingers around and started using all 5 to massage up and down my pits before switching to light raking up and down with her nails.

At that transition I panicked and my pitch changed from a persistent groan to a sort of cackle. That's when I let out a torrent of

"No no no ple.. not like that!" And "No not there go for a different spot!" When she refocused on the middle of my pits. Not that I actually expected her to comply but pleading sort of psychologically helped me withstand it. Vocalizing was helping me take it.

She thought that was the most endearing thing in the world and I saw a big loving smile on her face and she said "You're so cute when you beg for mercy!" She wasnt teasing either, it was a genuine compliment, she really liked that.

She continued gleefully, mostly using the "massaging" technique that she knows from experience is the hardest for me to withstand.

I became aware of the fact that I probably couldnt hold out much longer even as I realized that I had no idea how much time had passed! It felt like centuries but what if it were only thirty seconds?

She settled on the thumbs in my pits strategy and at this point I was exhausted and so an exhausted groan was all I could manage for laughs anymore.

I think she could tell I was pretty close to submitting and started adding the words "you cant take it, give up.... you cant take it, give up." Trying to psyche me out.

I felt three fingers press gently into both armpits and make small circles around the side areas.

I tapped out.

"Okay I quit I quit!" I fired off.

She stopped immediately, smashed the timer button, and gave me a big ol kiss.

I laid there beyond exhausted catching my breath while she gave me a little after care. Rubbing my armpits to help alleviate the sensations and kissing my forehead saying "you took it for a good long while babe, I've got a hard round ahead of me".

"Really?" I croaked out groggily.

"Yup" she showed me the timer:

8 minutes 28 seconds

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. I couldn't believe I held out for that long.

She kissed my forehead again and said " good job tough guy".

We cuddled for a while as I recovered and then set up for her turn.

(Part 2 later ima take a break and write up her round and the conclusion a while later. I'm tired out. Lol)

Part 2 here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?309065-Husband-vs-Wife-endurence-challange-(Part-2)

Last edited:
Good for you! I love how affectionate she was with you. You can tell she loves you....which makes her make it tickle even more. :)

Now we just gotta see the payback. My money's on you, pal! I know a good 'ler when I see one! ;)

Fabulous story! I am rooting for you to win. Looking forward to the next part. :D

Good for you! I love how affectionate she was with you. You can tell she loves you....which makes her make it tickle even more. :)

Now we just gotta see the payback. My money's on you, pal! I know a good 'ler when I see one! ;)

She was so amazing and so unbelievably sweet and funny durring this. This whole thing actually became kind of a bonding moment between us. Super cool. Thank you for rooting for me, go Kevin go! :D Part 2 up now.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back