• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband vs Wife endurence challange (Part 2)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Part 1 can be read here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?309058-Husband-vs-Wife-endurence-challange-(Part-1)

Charlotte took off her socks and laid down on the bed with her bare feet hanging over the edge and I sat in front of them on the floor. She decided to wear shorts so that no pant legs or anything got in the way. (And a tank top as well, she wasn't topless. Lol)

"You ready?" I asked

"Go! Go! Do it!" She said, half terrified and wanting to get it over with. She preemptively draped her arms across her face, ready to face the tickling of her life."

"Eight and a half minutes" I said, teasingly

She groaned "uuuuugh, GO!"

I hit the timer button and did my worst.

Charlotte's feet are extremely ticklish, and if you build it up right, they can be made even more so,

I started by massaging my thumb nail into the middle of the ball of her right foot and gently pressing little circles onto that area while taking her little toe on her left foot between my thumb and index finger and VERY gently wiggling it back and forth.

That instantly drove her nuts! She gasped in a breath and BELLOWED. A torrent of laughs into her biceps.

I grinned and doubled my efforts, realizing that the ball of her foot was working a little better than her toes, I started gently massaging my thumb nails onto the balls of both feet.

She let out a "Oh my god not both of em!!!!" And rivers of laughter followed.

I knew that was my moment to let loose so I started raking my nails up and down right in the middle of her feet.

This caused what I like to call a "vowel shift" where you go from a cackle "aaahahahahaha" to an "oh shit" oooohohoohohoohohoho"

She started giggling out a torrent of "no not... please nuh... not the....." between laughs. I smiled, we now had something in common!

"See, begging helps!" I said with complete sincerity.

I went on for a while skittering my nails all over her soles amd pinching the balls of her feet, and she kept begging and pleading but nevertheless held her feet still. I did get a "please Kevin!" Which warmed my heart and made the rest of my day. I didnt know what to say in return so I just smiled and said "you have to take it!"

I dont know where this came from but at this point, I felt really inclined to grab the tops of her feet and roughly trace
my thumbs up and down her soles. I hadn't done that particular technique before and it had her SCREAMING!

There was another vowel shift back to "aaaaaaahahah" and I could tell she was in serious trouble.

I actually felt really bad for her because not even a full minute had passed. I wanted to ease up and give her a break so she would have a more respectable time, but I knew she wouldn't apreceate that, so I carried out the heavy burden of making her suffer as intensely as I could (nice guy that I am). Still, tracing my thumbs up and down the length of her feet was KILLING her and I knew she wouldn't last much longer. So, instead of easing up I started giving her words of encouragement.

"Cmon Charlotte you can take it, don't give up!"

I was being completely sincere in trying to encourage her but I'm pretty sure she thought I was just messing with her, which was just fine by me! [emoji14]

I kept up the thumbs roughly tracing up and down her feet technique and she continued HOWLING

"Tough it out! Tough it out! Don't quit!"

Her rolling laughter went up a notch when I paused in the middle of her feet and pressed little circles into her arches. AAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHA

"Don't quit! You can take it! You got this!"

She took in a deep breath and screamed:

"SHEADAAAAAP"!

At that my laughter joined hers and I knew that no small part of her belly laughs were a reaction to that exchange. I stopped. Lol.

I know this woman pretty well, and when she starts whimpering I know shes close to cracking or submitting or begging or promising me anything to make it stop, and she was definitely in the whimpering phase.

I kept up, now very roughly grinding my thumb nails up and down from her heels to arches to balls of her feet and back very quickly.

I looked at her to see her tank top having ridden up showing off her stomach, her back was arched up, her eyes squeezed shut, her teeth clenched, and her hands on top of her head literally pulling her hair!

In almost 10 years of marriage, I have never seen her visually suffer like that. It was a beautiful sight. [emoji14]

Eventually her strength left her and her back thudded onto the bed. Her arms hung loosely to either side of her head. I knew she was done. I leaned my head in and rested my chin between her feet even as I continued tormenting them, gleefully waiting for the inevitable.

She took in a deep breath and, knowing what was coming, I said, smiling but with with complete sincerity, "sorry baby" half a second later...

"I QUIT!!!!"

I stopped immediately! Smashed the timer button and gave her a hearty pat on her legs for encouragement. "Good job babe" I said,

She giggled out the words "you suck"

We both laughed.

"I know I lost that" she said.

I responded by rubbing her feet and giving her a nice massage, repaying her for the after care she gave me earlier.

"Mmmmmmmm, what was my time?" She said wistfully

"Two minutes seven seconds."

She gasped I'm frustration "serioisly?"

I doubled my foot massaging efforts

"Hey, did you quit early so I didnt have to torture you for as long?" I asked

She told me No. She wasnt even thinking about that.

"Well there you go!" I said "You held out for as long as you possibly could, that's a very respectable time, two minutes is a LONG time to let somebody tickle your feet!"

That seemed to make her feel *so* much better, as did my expert foot massage. In fact I seemed to he doing that so well that after a few minutes I noticed she had literally fallen asleep (I'm sure it had nothing to do with having to with stand her feet being tickled for the last two minutes [emoji14] )

I kept rubbing her feet, I'm pretty sure she was still enjoying it and I figured it would to send her into deeper and deeper levels of relaxation to help her recover.

I looked at her, this beautiful woman sprawled out on my bead, hair a complete tangled mess, arms lazily heaped over her head, tank top dishevelled and riding up, showing off her bare midriff while I got to rub her feet. That was a pretty cool moment. I told me self I hadn't just won, I had won by knockout [emoji14]

I rubbed and played with her feet for a while longer, then I grabbed a blanket and put it over her and decided to let her sleep. She was gonna need a lot of rest to recover from her ordeal and for the torture I was going to give her later!

I dont know how much time passed but I laid down with her and might have dozed off my self.

After a while she stirred and I moved in to cuddle with her. I planted kisses on her forehead and cheeks and she gave me a satisfied "Mmmmmmmm"

I shattered this cuddly scene by whispering "Four minutes baby".

Her "Mmmmmmmm" turned into an "Uuuuuuuunh!"

I grinned "Can you handle it?" I asked

She gave me a "you smart ass!" Kind of look and answered "do you care?"

I giggled and on cue I said "No... not in the slightest" as I hugged her and kissed her forehead

She laid back and said "eh, you deserve it".

Then she started like she had just remembered something, put a hand on my shoulder and spoke earnestly:

"Don't tickle my feet for four minutes streight, please! I'll...

And she offered me something that I won't repeat here, but...

An impressed smile came over my face and, with a curt nod I said, "Deal!"

We shook hands like we were buisiness partners, both snorting giggles at that exchange.

We cuddled and lazed about for a quite a long time after, I was in no hurry to inflict torture on her, I actually admired how well she was able to withstand that new tickling version of the nuclear bomb I had invented, so, easing up on the feet tickling durring her punishment session was as much a sign of respect as it was bribed (lol).

Continued in part 3, which I'll recount when I feel like it. Lol.

Last edited:
Wonderful detailed description of foot tickling! :feets:
Glad to learn that you won. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back