• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband vs Wife endurence challange (Part 3) The Conclusion (Slightly Sexual)

The_Kev

TMF Master
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?309065-Part 2 can be found here: Husband-vs-Wife-endurence-challange-(Part-2)

Some background:

Usually when Charlotte and I use "loser gets tied up and tickled" rules, there is a playful but semi serious competitive nature to it. Usually there is an element where the person really *doesnt* want to lose, and really is reluctant to take their punishment, only slightly, but it's part of what makes it a great power game.

This was a totally different thing. It had a totally different vibe that neither one of us expected and which both of us got swept up in.

So, I'm going to be honest, I really didnt think she deserved torture. I was really proud of her that she was able to withstand her ordeal and I thought she did really well. None of my usual (playful) cruelty or victory gloating was there, there was a lot of good feeling behind all of this.

so, truth be told, I really took it easy on her. I still tied her up and tickled her, dont get me wrong, I just didn't go all out. But what did happen were a lot of really great, fun, cute, wonderful moments that, I think made us fall in love all over again.

So if you like that sort of thing, or if you just wanted to see what I did to her in the end, or if you just like us... I hope you enjoy it.

Usually there is a "I'll get you next time" vibe from the losing party, but this time, Charlott smiled happily when she laid down on the bed, almost sensuously lifted her arms up and willingly got her feet in position. Her smile was infectious and so I did so as well as I tied her up. I think it's the first time that ever happened without her pouting or huffing or (playfully) whining.

When I was finished tying her up, I took a moment to gaze over her helpless naked body. When my eyes landed on hers she threw her head back dramatically, pushed her chest out salaciously and said, in a very hokey, trying-to-be-serious brittish accent: "Take your prize torturer! To the victor go the spoils!"

I beamed, and in the same voice replied: "You are an honorable woman who pays her debts!...

And back to my real voice...

"And per our agreement I'll take it easy on your feet".

She gave me a look of helpless gratitude and said "thank you".

That warmed my heart amd I smiled as I walked to the foot of the bed and drummed on the tops of her feet. "Ready?"

Again in the brittish, shakesperian cadence she replied "Do your worst sir! Thine punishment awaits!"

I laughed and gave her a look that said, "goofball!" What I actually said was "I just love you"

And I started planting kisses up and down her feet

She tried to cover her face with her arms but her restraints wouldnt let her lower them that far, so I got to hear the full high pitched keening sound she makes when I go for "lickles"

I gently kissed up and down her feet, stopping and focusing on places occasionally, the balls of her feet here, the sides there.

She was starting to lose it more and more.

I kept smooching all over her lovely feet and added some "massage" to the balls of both of them (not the nice kind, the fingernails kind :p )

This is what I usually do to make her more sensitive for when I go for the kill, but since I promised to go easy on them, I just didn't go for the kill. It's still pretty unbearable for her but not NEARLY as unbearable as if I started working them over with my fingernails or biting her toes.

She started to let out a torrent of cackles which made me smile.

I pretty much made out with her feet like that for a good fifty seconds, probably a little longer than I should have since I promised to take it easy on her but, I was really enjoying my self, and it was my victory prize after all :p

At about the 50 second mark I gave one last "mmmmmmmmmmmUAH!" and said "okay, that's all I'm gonna do to your feet."

She let out a *very* pronounced sigh of relief that lasted all about as long as it took me to scoot up and plant my face in her bare stomach and start kissing around her belly button while I used two fingers on both of her sides to VERY gently stroke up and down them.

She let out a "EEEEEEEEEEEAAA AHA HAHAHAHA OOOOO HOO HOO HOO.

This is a tough one for her because her belly button area it a tickle spot and also kind of an erogenous zone, so it scrambles her signals when I tickle her and do that at the same time.

She couldnt quite decide if she wanted to giggle or moan so she just did both while I made sure to make very pronounced *Muah! Muah! Muah!* sounds as I kissed around her stomach and belly button area.

I noticed she was laughing her head off, but since she was in her "I agree to take my punishment" character, she wasnt begging for mercy, she just took it. I found that VERY endearing and smiled as I continued virtually body worshiping her midriff.

I looked over at the timer and it had gotten to about 2 minutes remaining.

I gave her one last smooch right on her belly button and jumped up.

"Okay," I said, "armpits for the rest of the time".

That got an even more audible sigh of relief that I knew meant "thank you!"

She's kind of the opposite of me, her pits are about a 6 or 7 out of 10 on the tickle scale while mine are about 150 (Thousand), so my announcement that I was going to focus there for the rest of the time reassured her that the absolute worst was over. Don't get me wrong, 6 or 7 is still high and I definitely made her suffer, but nowhere near as much as other places.

I moved up over her head and decided to do to her pits exactly what she did to mine. So I reached around and held onto her shoulder blades while I pressed my thumbs gently into her soft pits and massaged little circles around the middle of them.

Her eyes shut tight and she had a look of shock as she said "OH GOD! HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

this was the only time I was happy to get a little payback.

"Sucks doesn't it?" I said, and it wasnt a rhetorical question, it was said in the spirit of "isnt it amazing how much that tickles?"

She nodded and tried to answer "yes" but couldn't get the breath.

I beamed with a little bit of sadistic pleasure and said "you did it to me" and I kissed her on the forehead while she continued to breathlessly belly laugh.

She finally caught her breath and I leaned in and kissed her, stealing her giggles!

After that I eased up and just ran my fingers up and down her pits, letting her calm down. A minute fifty left and I started admiring her body. I let my hands go below her armpits and gently grab her breasts.

At this she kind of brought her elbows together, lifting her arms up even more as if to say "go right ahead". I massaged her breasts and armpits, giving her another sensation scramble. But after a while the whole scene turned into an upper body rub that I really enjoyed, and so did she.

There was this "do whatever you want, enjoy your self" energy to her that I found absolutely intoxicating, and I spend the last full minute letting my hands worship her body as she purred.

The timer went off and I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, then I said, in Shakespearean:

"The lady has taken her punishment, let no one doubt her fortitude!"

She responded in the same voice:

"And my wonderful torturer can recieve what we agreed to"

In her real voice:

You were *very* nice to me amd didnt torture me too much, I'll remember that the next time you're up for a torture session.

At that, she began giving me what we agreed to right then and there.

My lower extremity is right over her head at this point, yall know what I'm sayin. Lol.

I was really surprised, she didn't even have me untie her, and the sight of her naked and tied up while that was happening was... indescribable!

Eventually I "concluded" and in my after glow she smiled up at me amd said a very heart felt "I love you".

At that I was compelled by nature and its power to move to the foot of the bed, I left her tied up while I... well let's just say I didn't leave her hangin!

When we were both finished I came and laid down beside her and we cuddled... well I guess *I* cuddled because she still had her arms tied up and her ankles restrained. Lol. But, she never asked me to untie her, she didnt seem to want me to, she really seemed to like being tied up. So I just sort of used her armpit as a pillow and smiled at her running my hand up and down her body as she smiled on turn.

The words "I love you" were the most popular that night, and when there were no words, we laid in the wonderful silence of true love.

Guys, that was incredible and both of us discovered new parts of our selves. The word "rekindled" is usually used to describe a love that has diminished. Ours never has, so for us to feel like something was "rekindled" is very very special. This was one of the best days of our lives. Seriously. Im.so glad to share it.

Thank you all, I'll post more Kevin/Charlotte updates in the future, and have a wonderful day.

I love this woman.

Last edited:
Wow! I'll use the cliche' "you guys are a match made in Heaven"!

Nice! I picked the right horse! Dang, I wish I had bet real money on this one! :)

Congratulations.

Nice! I picked the right horse! Dang, I wish I had bet real money on this one! :)

Congratulations.
Haha, nobody was more surprised than me that I was able to withstand 8 minutes. Thank u friend! :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back