• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her one (short) F/M story (dedicated to.....)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
I don't usually post f/m stories, so this one is dedicated to Milagros, and also Siamese Dream, who recently wrote and posted the hottest f/m story I've ever read This one ain't that but......

Once again, for those who may not have been reading the other stories, my ex girlfriend at the end was a bit of a cheat, and for a short period of time, just before I moved out, she was seeing this really good looking young stud who worked at a furniture store (it was his father's business), drove a red convertible, was real buff. Trying to bite down on my seething jealousy, I asked her if he ever tickled her. Surprisingly, she said it was her who had tickled him! Since she'd just spent years getting tickled by me, with no chance of retaliation, I kind of like that she had the chance to be the 'ler just this once. I taught her well! ;) Anyways, I wrote this down at the time, although I don't think I ever posted it.

The guy was Latino, maybe Italian…real good looking, literally tall dark and handsome, muscles, the guy was in perfect shape…”he’s really cute” she said, and even I could see it…..drove a red convertible….basically, this guy was hot.

She’s on the couch with him and he’s got his arms resting across the top of the couch, his armpits totally exposed, and she’s curled and cuddled up, her hand resting on his chest and caressing and she starts running it across his chest as she’s talking, her hand grazes his underarms and she sees that he’s ticklish, smiles and pushes the issue a bit. Starts. Stops. You know. She's teasing him on and off as they watch TV. At one point, she has a cigarette in her hand and makes like she's going to tickle him again, so he says “Hey, watch it, that’s a weapon”.

”That’s not a weapon” she says, putting the cigarette down. “My FINGERS are weapons” and at that she reached in and really started dancing her tips right under his arm. She told me (in a mocking, almost derisive, disgusted tone) that he started giggling "like a little girl" and begging her to stop. “I’m gonna pass out! I’m gonna pass out!” he started frantically calling out. Her attitude when she was telling me about this reaction was of complete shock...and amazement....that this big tough guy could be reduced to this. I asked her if she liked it; she thought for a second, then got a very satisfied look on her face, with a big smile, admitting "It was cute, it was cute" while she nodded her head, vigorously.

Damn.... You were LIVING with her while she was dating other guys?! Man that had to majorly suck! My condolences sir .... But this was a pretty good read tho.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back