• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why tickling?

zmikez

TMF Regular
I wonder what attracts us to tickling,I've often wondered this I think it's because the ticklee's reactions and completely natural and I find it amazing finding out if someone is ticklish,any other thoughts?

A lot of die hard BDSM'ers will no doubt say it's all about the "power exchange," whatever that's supposed to mean. I'm not sure how popular that phrase is today, but it was quite the cliche around here back in the day, and more than a little annoying. I think it's probably a little different for everybody. Some like the idea of women laughing. Others like the idea of a woman reducing a man to a gibbering mess. Some like the idea of inflicting intense waves of torture, as easy as pressing a button with just the tips of the fingers, no tools necessary.

For me, I like tickling for its own sake. I started out as strictly a ler, but over the years I've seen the F/M light, and I get a major buzz from being tickled by aggressive women.

I like women's laughter. I also like the power exchange - It's very exciting to be in control of someone else.

Mine is an offshoot from my stocking feet fetish, so it’s possibly just a natural evolution. However, some mainstream nylon tickling clips from childhood - Selena Scott tickled by Rod Hull, Catherine Bach tickled by David Copperfield (albeit with fake feet) - planted the seeds of the fun you could have making people laugh against their will.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I can think of tons of things.

There's something about letting go/giving up control and not having to think much, just react + the natural endorphin release that ends up relieving a lot of stress for me personally.

I enjoy the various reactions from laughing to snorting to squeaking and the feeling of tickling itself. I love all the mental games - trying to hold in the laughter for a bit; not giving the 'ler the satisfaction of knowing they're affecting me in any way. Anticipation and verbal teasing are huge - all those little things that chip away at one's mental defenses. I also get some kind of unexplainable thrill when it comes to helplessness and humiliation.

Additionally, there's something oddly satisfying about knowing someone is enjoying your responses and distress.

:)

There's something about letting go/giving up control and not having to think much, just react + the natural endorphin release that ends up relieving a lot of stress for me personally.
That's it, tickle therapy is about it ;)

I love being rendered helpless or rendering another helpless and I love the torture-but-playful aspect of it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It’s creating an emotion from a physical touch between two people, as opposed to an emotion creating a physical touch.

After having played with one woman that has the fetish, it was the most intimate connection I’ve ever felt.

Watching helpless beautiful women SQUIRM and SQUEAL when you present a Wartenberg wheel aka pinwheel near their secured naked soles. :firedevil:

I dont have much to say about it really. It feels funny to be tickled, and i like it.

I personally don't like BDSM, torture, or anything non-consensual. Tickling between two people who enjoy it is second to none. I have a hard time being in a romantic relationship with someone that hates tickling. I huge part of the experience is the laughing. I get such joy when I see people who are happy. I also think for me in a relationship, tickling can be a great way to advance physically. I do think I got it from my first GF. She LOVED tickling. It started with her just sneaking up behind me and grabbing my sides to make me jump, and then it advanced to various tickling games we'd play. Tickle wrestling. It was amazing. That was when I was very young too, so I'm pretty sure she engrained this fetish into me lol.

For me tickling fetish is mostly all about sadism. I'm generally into BDSM and "damsel in distress"-scenarios as well, but tickling and especially the idea of tickling as torture was the very first thing that ever struck to me as sexual, and it's remained most important one for me.

For me being tickled is about losing control and giving up power. It is also about losing the control about your own mind and the feeling of being tickle tortured to that you think you cant stand it any second longer that then it still continues.

Last edited:
I've never been able to figure out why I like watching girls get tickled. Most of the time, I don't even have the volume turned on when I watch videos. I always watch the videos muted.

I've never been able to figure out why I like watching girls get tickled. Most of the time, I don't even have the volume turned on when I watch videos. I always watch the videos muted.

Interesting! I often watch clips in slow-motion, advancing them frame by frame in Quick Time. More on this in another thread.

Why tickling? In the words of Frank Zappa, after he tickled the female interviewing him ELEVEN TIMES: "It's fun!"

I know why i like being tickled because i love the way it feels. But as for tickling others or watching it, I still don't know why i'm so drawn to it. There's just something satisfying about making a person laugh by physical touch.

In the words of Frank Zappa, after he tickled the female interviewing him ELEVEN TIMES: "It's fun!"
Eleven times? Excuse me while i take a look at that thread.

I guess I'm a bit of a sadist. Knowing what tickling can feel like to a girl, but they can't stop it when they are tied up. Especially if the girl is very attractive. And it's a bonus when you have a girl that hates being tickled.

I was never too much of a dominating guy, but I like making women laugh (it makes them come across "happy" of course, something a bit lacking) , so tickling became my in. That and I'm naturally a physically affectionate person.

I enjoy the various reactions from laughing to snorting to squeaking and the feeling of tickling itself. I love all the mental games - trying to hold in the laughter for a bit; not giving the 'ler the satisfaction of knowing they're affecting me in any way. Anticipation and verbal teasing are huge - all those little things that chip away at one's mental defenses. I also get some kind of unexplainable thrill when it comes to helplessness and humiliation.

I am in total agreement with this. I don't care much about the power exchange, but everything Chicago said here is pretty much what I think. To the helplessness and humiliation, I'll also add the loss of control and frustration that are forcibly inflicted. It is unbelievably hot to make a woman lose her mind :devil:

I love that moment when the muscles move under te skin your tickling.
That physical reaction to your touch. Pulling the laughter from someone, the back and forth banter is huge. When you get to the point you can tickle someone from across the room.

As the Lee, I love the loss of control, just wreck my shit, find my spots and go after them.

You wouldn't nibble on my ears would you....

I like this question.

For me it's actually quite a complicated story, but I got there in the end.

I always liked woman's feet, I mean who doesn't they are perfect. Also got into bondage at a young age, all things in regards to it seemed to turn me on. I would see something on the TV and it would automatically appeal to me.

So once I got my first personal Laptop. I spent alot of time googling feet/bondage and came across tickling. I was hooked from then, helpless girls with their (usually bare feet) bound and tickled. Perfection

(This is as a lee and a lee)

I love bdsm and the power exchange that comes with it, but pain does very little for me personally. I enjoy spanks and whips as a means to the end but the pain isn't really what sparks my interest. I like the begging, the squirming, the complete power exchange and helplessness. Tickling elicits a very primal fight or flight response with basically no pain or physical/phycological damage afterwards. It lets me have my cake and eat it too.

I can think of tons of things.

Additionally, there's something oddly satisfying about knowing someone is enjoying your responses and distress.

:)

This x a bazillion. Couldn’t say it any better myself.

For me, It's the ultimate control !
I force you into "happiness", You are laughing and can't fight it.
Obviously, it's also goes deeper, sexually: Her helpless laughter is shown, not only by the voice of her laughter and her grinning face, but also by her body... her trembling belly, chest struggling to breath in and keep the air inside (And obviously failing), lost of control... suffering yet laughing !
[oh, I'm dark :) ]

Why not?

It’s fun!! It’s different for everyone! I’ve stopped trying to analyze it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back