• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why tickling?

In the simplest terms...I always found being tickled fun and rather cathartic growing up...I just seemed to enjoy letting go and laughing uproariously, hoping the fun wouldn't end too soon (especially if the 'ler in question were female). As I got older and became more cognizant of what ELSE being tickled would do for/to me when engaged with females in my age range; it added a high degree of sensual pleasure and became highly erotic. From a 'ler standpoint; I enjoy the contact...the feel of a willing lady's skin beneath my fingers...delighting in her reactions, relishing the giggles/laughter, and...the wonder if she's enjoying what I'm doing and is deriving the same 'turn-on' factor as I get when in the throes of engaging their sensitive spots (especially their feet!!!).

I can't speak to being a tickler, never have liked that end I think because I empathize with them being tortured with it, knowing how I used to feel when I was tickled years ago.

But I love the way it feels when someone is tickling me, as long as I know I can trust them not to over do it and cause me to have an asthma attack from it that is. Just feeling their fingers dancing all over my body parts makes me happy.

I wonder what attracts us to tickling,I've often wondered this I think it's because the ticklee's reactions and completely natural and I find it amazing finding out if someone is ticklish,any other thoughts?

I've often wondered that too. It does not really make sense, after all. Then again, nothing really does, in life :D

Sometimes I do wonder why it turns me on so much. It turns me on more than most sexual practices. It turns me on more than any other form of torture. It occupies A LOT of space in my brain, and yet... I can't figure out why either. I'd like to know too~

I just love the way tickling feels! It's intense, sort of pleasurable but also unbearable. It makes me laugh like crazy and leaves me feeling exhilarated and spent and very contended.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back