• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chasing A 'Lee

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Is there anything hotter than chasing a 'lee?

(Answer: YES! CATCHING a 'lee! lol)

I wrote a story, just about that subject! "The Chase"! lol

One of my biggest fantasies is to chase down a woman with another guy, corner her, catch her, hold her down, and tickle the f**k out of her. (I'm sure that kind of thing goes on all the time at NEST, and gatherings.)

I love how they run and they run and then at the last minute, they stop running and put up their (feeble) defenses, lol. 'Lees are so adorable!!!! Which only makes me want to tickle them MORE.

I know Eric Clapton once chased Pattie Boyd (ie: Layla) until she locked herself in the bathroom. And then he smashed the door down to catch her! Breaking his wrist in the process! She doesn't mention (in her autobiography) if tickling was involved (though she is confirmed to be ticklish!), but I suspect there might have been.

Or maybe not? There's that super hot chase of Goldie Hawn by Warren Beatty in "Shampoo"....but when he catches her, no tickles! How could you NOT tickle Goldie Hawn? ESPECIALLY Goldie Hawn in "Shampoo"???!!! After she tempts you by saying this?!!!!

View attachment Goldie Hawn gets chased by Warren Beatty (1975).mp4
Still one of the hottest scenes ever.

Here's another fantastic chase in Cassavettes "Faces", with tons of laughter, hard to see, but most probably some tickling.
https://youtu.be/pHwdOU-wruc?t=5951

And definitely some tickling here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?307470-Mariana-Hill-tickled-by-Robert-Forester-(1969)

The "Come To The Stable" clip on this thread (third comment down) has a great tickle chase (and also great tickle talk teasing!)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?275797-Vintage-B-W-Mainstream-(1930s-1960s)

Anyways......is there even a question here? lol.

'Lees, you like getting chased by us 'lers? 'Lers.....what sets you off on a chase through the house? Your greatest chases? What's going through your mind as you chase or are chased? (I can tell you for me, it's just two words: "get her". ;) )

I love to be chased and tickled! It definitely enhances ticklishness too, knowing that when you are caught you are so screwed. Nothing like that feeling when you are cornered and you know your fate is about to be handed to you.

Being chased is so much fun! Especially right before they finally catch you and you just know it's over. I recall my younger days when multiple lers would chase me, corner me, and the look of jubilation in their eyes still gives me chills to this day

*swoons*

I love to be chased and tickled! It definitely enhances ticklishness too, knowing that when you are caught you are so screwed. Nothing like that feeling when you are cornered and you know your fate is about to be handed to you.

Being chased is so much fun! Especially right before they finally catch you and you just know it's over. I recall my younger days when multiple lers would chase me, corner me, and the look of jubilation in their eyes still gives me chills to this day

*swoons*

Wow.

Well, all I can say is some people SHOULD be chased and tickled.....and two of them are on this very thread!

What do you say, Samuel? Shall we?

You ladies are in trouble now!..... ;) Let's get 'em, Sam! Hike!:hysteriatrain:

Wow.

Well, all I can say is some people SHOULD be chased and tickled.....and two of them are on this very thread!

What do you say, Samuel? Shall we?

You ladies are in trouble now!..... ;) Let's get 'em, Sam! Hike!:hysteriatrain:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back