• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

YouTuber Kaelyn Gutierrez Coolsculpting

hellofatperson

TMF Poster
Hello again folks,

I haven’t been very active for the past few years so I’ve been trying to give back to the community now that I have more time on my hands.

A lucky and random find here while I was looking up some reviews on the coolscupting treatment for my wife...there are some other minor clips with tickling parts but this one trumped them all by far.

Anyhow, youtuber Kaelyn Gutierrez is receiving the after-treatment massage from one of those new-age vibrating guns for muscle treatment purposes.

What ensues is 2 minutes of pure, straightforward ticklish reactions *and* a slow motion camera which is really cool and in-depth by itself. She says it tickles on multiple occasions and then one last time at the end when they move to her other side for the next part of the treatment.

https://youtu.be/ ghXbG42uzxw

Starts after 07:00

And a part 2
https://youtu.be/ uZqeDGIQHRQ

Last edited:
Another is Youtuber Katheryn Rose, more briefly at 3:29:

youtube.com/watch?v=56xAD3ebwJU

And one more fun video, mostly just sound but very prolonged tickling:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVDpd8jsOsI

Oh my gosh these videos are absolutely fantastic. It's favorite thing, by far, that being ACCIDENTAL TICKLING, especially in a medical session.

Bravo! More please if you ever come across it!

THANK YOU FOR FINDING AND POSTING THESE, BOTH OF YOU! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back