• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omar's a truly ticklish foot feast! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Omar is 30 yrs and from Beirut but lives here in NYC and is the latest sub recruit of my friend Master Tom who has told me that Omar has a high pain threshold and regularly subjected to bastinado; the married 6'2" guy considers himself straight, very handsome having no problem dating plenty of girls but also accepting of getting blow jobs from guys as not something he would consider a girl doing for him but with guys that's all he has indulged in doing with guys to date but has had the urge to be dominated by another man and so contacted my friend who is training Omar. As I have said his size 12 feet beaten being something he copes with as having told his Master; it being a used punishment in the Middle East so something he having endured there in his late teens from a teacher in his college.

Master Tom knows my speciality and in conversation Omar mentioning the fact of being insanely ticklish and not something my friend has any interest in, he arranging for me to add to Omar's training so this being the reason for my being invited to initiate the unsuspecting sub. Arriving at Tom's apartment I was in the playroom where Omar blindfold and gagged was secured to the play-table in the manner I'd requested and Tom gone out to meet friends; leaving me in control! Omar in briefs and black socks and still lace up shoes worn by him in the day in the finance offices where he works.

"Omar I'm Master Don and your Master has invited me to assist in your education in submissiveness and I have to say you're very attractive so appealing to me and he's told me that he's impressed with your tolerance to pain and has informed me he has tested this in subjecting your feet to bastinado and I'm sure in these shoes all day, relaxing to be relieved of them!" I said slowly unlacing each black shoe and easing them off and then taunted him.

"Mmmmm your feet smell like feet Omar and how could anyone want to beat them, these feet invite being massaged and the gentle touch, oh they are sensitive; I heard so but didn't imagine quite so much even to being gently, very gently handled, my palms against them and gently rubbing over them but it seems being a tough guy in one respect; a ticklish pussy in another and have to say I have a thing for handsome guy's with big feet and especially ticklish feet and I have been told you hating yourself how ticklish your feet are and sense your panic now as immobile these very sexy feet facing me and tempting me to tickle the fuck out of them and you will laugh and even scream as I tease and torment them both to my complete satisfaction!"

Omar's socked feet smelling so raunchy and so vulnerable I enjoyed staring at them as vocally I told him in socks first and later bare that his virgin feet were going to be raped and fondled his socked toes remarking how warm, moist and inviting his socked feet were and leaned into both soles and giving them a good, long sniff as I told him I hearing he liking women but guessing his feet to anyone a no go zone and saying this having a firm grip of them and pressing my face into them and letting him know who was in complete control!

"So ticklish on your feet Omar but exactly how ticklish and where the most ticklish on them as I will need to focus attention there and it seems the centre of your soles and the balls of your feet being pretty hot areas to attack but yes your toes reacting to your arches caressed it seems clear your feet are super-ticklish all over them; I guess you wish I'd do anything but tickle your feet but Omar wishful thinking as feet like yours are made for torture tickling and ought not be denied this!"

Imagining how helpless he felt I smiled as I studied the soles of his feet and his toes which I rubbed through his socks and lightly stroked the length of them making Omar's feet immediately react and flinch and gripped his twitching socked toes as I told him that flexing toes an open invitation to stroke so in his best interest to keep them still but of course knowing something someone as ticklish as he is would find impossible to do!

Starting at his heels on each foot I very gently stroked and having released Omar's socked toes watched them wiggle and heard him moaning trying to fight laughing being so ticklish even socked and I played with his feet saying he best not giggle as it would encourage me a sadistic tickle-top to give him reason to laugh and lightly drew my fingers under his socked toes and verbally taunting him!

"You know Omar hot n' sweaty feet the most ticklish and in these socks worn all day yours certainly are and they smell awesome which is an added bonus, a rich, masculine smell not pungent but strongly manly and very sexciting for me!"

His moans betraying giggles as I traced finger patterns the length of his socked soles as intended he failing to win his battle to not laugh and dragged fingers across his arches and sniffed both large feet adding to his feeling vulnerable and adding embarrassment into the mix saying how shocked his women would be to see his manly feet pressed into another man's face and not by his choice so his being dominated by this and licked his socked soles making his feet flinch more!"

"Wow that doesn't tickle does it; really these feet tongue ticklish; licklish Omar; that's good as I do love a foot feast and licking soles and toes and sucking on toes with as much enthusiasm as the guys who suck on your dick! I bet you wish my lips were licking your dick but for me Omar with these socked toes facing me no contest and black sheer socks so seeing how big and nicely shaped they are and Mmmm yes so fucking tasty; going to enjoy them bare for sure but Mmmmmm"

I further sucked and nibbled his socked toes making him moan helplessly knowing from his reaction just how he hated his feet toyed with and lightly stroked each sole so his toes wiggled in my mouth involuntarily adding to his torment and unable to do anything at all to stop me and knowing things were only going to get worse having a foot fiend enjoying his feet as my own moans making clear to him. I then began to tickle his feet more rapidly so fingers spidering up n' down both ticklish feet and hearing instant laughter! His toes massaged making them flinch but now tickled he desperate to escape so gripped the toes of his right foot and held stroked his taut sole menacingly and did the same with his left foot! Loving his instant ticklish reactions, violent reactions!

"Omar are your feet really this ticklish, fuck this is fun and Tom saying I could call him and he'd stay with his friends so we having all night together and he'll be getting that call as I want to spend hours with you; just you, me and your feet and accepting of feet beaten; feet tickled proving pain so close to pleasure as another form of intensity and touches not always overtly ticklish but delivering a maddening sensation! I sometimes wonder what I love about guy's feet and why and then find two feet like these mine to enjoy and ticking all my boxes and my addiction to guy's feet making complete sense to me! I will suggest to your Master filming your feet being tickled by me as another sub or he sucks your dick as that will be hot and keeps you with us long term as not a publicity you'd want seen on the net and these feet addictive to me; I want many more sessions with them!"

What a reaction from Omar, I couldn't make out the expletives he being gagged but not a happy man until all my fingers danced over his socked soles and his curses dissolved into hysterical laughter as my dick grew all the harder and I sniffed the bottle of amyl and told him it was great he found the suggestion amusing as I then nibbled his socked toes again passionately, intimately so increasing his humiliation as Middle Eastern men consider their feet dirty and playing into this telling him his sweaty, moist feet even wetter with my saliva tasting so awesome; his dick would never gain my attention compared to them but seeing him orally edged and denied relief and enduring torture tickling simultaneously would definitely be a real turn on for me and his Master!

"Stiil yet to get these socks off Omar and then really enjoy them; tonight will be unforgettable for us both as I have lots of tickle tools at my disposal, who needs or wants to cane these delicious soles when a feather quill stroked along them is equally as tortuous and the feather part slid in between each toe; unimaginably ticklish sensations to endure Omar and the electric toothbrush will be ticklish hell, the revolving bristles everywhere and removed from the head, the tool delivering excruciatingly ticklish vibrations the length of these soles; reckon bastinado pales in comparison and less bloody and damaging which is a bonus. Torture tickling banned in the Geneva Convention as a torture but secretly leaving no marks, one used I am quite sure as with you by example if captured and harbouring military secrets, soon be tickled to tell during interrogation!"

I stroked gently just below the toes of each of his feet; at the ball so intently caressing gently up and down relishing in the fact struggle as he did there was no escape for Omar who I sensed was desperately trying to fight giggling and teasingly taunted him.

How does it feel Omar, is it ticklish, so ticklish, you hate these feet tickled being so ticklish too ticklish you can't stand it can you, I see how ticklish even a soft gentle touch is even as I'm doing now massaging your socked feet, it's unbearable isn't, I sense it, feel it and yes see it, come on try to keep your feet still, stop wiggling your sexy toes; come on tell me how it feels, how ticklish your feet are, how annoying it is another man's playing with them and one foot fixated who finds them so sexually exciting and is going to spend all night enjoying every inch of them knowing each soft touch is devastating as my fingers trace ticklish paths over the arches of these delicious feet which Hmmm smell so fucking good Omar, you might have a high pain threshold but you have no tolerance for tickle; tickle, tickle, tickling! Socks off I don't want you feeling you must hold back your laughter Omar, laugh because you're ticklish and tickles magnified on these ridiculously ticklish feet but first let me call Tom!"

"Hi Tom, fuck Omar's a live one as you intimated but he hates his feet tickled, I mean can't bear it and yes now he's still in his socks, the main event not started as his feet so distracting, appealing, the right smell and taste and such hot looking big feet I have so many wicked ideas but to implement them all will take all night if this is okay with you? Yeah great and will talk to you about getting a session filmed with he sucked and fingered simultaneously as we've then got him as one night with his feet for me not enough; yeah right exactly, yeah I suppose it is blackmail of sorts but he's too good a catch to set free and tonight I'll break him with torture tickling so he'll not give you any attitude in future! Yeah I know he needs being taught to toe the line Tom; pardon the pun but anyway thanks for leaving him with me and got to go as time for his socks to come off and the fun to begin; yeah see you and enjoy tonight as much as I am sure going to, see you tomorrow and yeah we'll video him on your return so he's no chance of not returning; good idea, see you in the morning but yeah around 11am sounds good! Bye"

"Well Omar you heard we are alone together tonight, all night and no better company for me than a very handsome Middle Eastern guy who screws women and uses guys to get his pleasure and who has two big, hot, sweaty and smelly insanely ticklish feet who hates them tickled so will be pure pleasure to torture tickle!"

Omar flinching and I am sure begging as I so slowly peeled off one sock and then the other and looked hungrily at the delicious bare feet presented to me which smelled so macho and looked so awesome and vulnerable as my menacing fingers lightly caressed his bare soles and he squirmed and tried his hardest to not laugh and stroked each of his toes individually and then stroked his right sole gently and then his left sole and then both at the same time and this made his personal resolve to fight laughing break as it proving just too ticklish! All ten fingers stroking up and down the smooth soles of Omar's feet I got the reaction I wanted from this naturally hairy chested hunk which his increasing howls of laughter got me and was and is music to my ears but guys gagged to not put me off my tickling stride! Loving seeing his toes wiggling, do not like tying toes but pulled his toes back and teased each taut sole increasing his ticklish torment as I told him he must not be rude to his Master as no Master tolerates insubordination as it is punished as I relished seeing both feet flinching madly!

I then slowed the tickle to become an annoying consistent caress as I sniffed at his feet which smelled so awesome to me and then told him that I did not favour oil as many Masters do but liked a more natural lubricant and that his feet were very sweaty and needed a wash so a tongue bath being in order and smiled hearing him gasp even more as I leaned into his soles saying a lickling I knew would prove very effective as a technique I perfected and saying this was rubbing his feet and making them even more sweaty as warm n' sweaty feet the more sensitive and tasty and telling him I loved a foot feast! I then admired their smoothness and told him this making them all the more appealing and listening to Omar catching his breath and preparing for the inevitable as I then ran my tongue the length of his right sole very teasingly slowly from his heel to his flexing toes and then did the same with his left foot and licked faster and faster as they both tasted so delicious and proving being so damn licklish!

Omar clearly detesting his feet tickled with a tongue and most especially my experienced one as his laughter increased which provided me with all the encouragement I needed as I kept on lickling and drew my tongue across all ten wiggling toes and then sucked hard on each of his big toes and in between telling him that I was sure he was wishing my mouth was orally pleasuring his dick but a different kind of blow-job happening and one of greater appeal to me but assuring him that I would encourage his Master to orally pleasure his dick in the morning and I would be blowing his toes simultaneously but patience being a virtue so he needing to wait for this happening and meanwhile endure lots and lots of foot-play in every imaginable way, adding a nightmare of ticklish hell endured; his dick sucked by his Master would be his reward and filmed so he'd be a video star!

Omar was desperate to be free as I licked back and forth along the length of his big, sweaty and tasty feet, tasting as ripe as they smelled raunchy and the lickling keeping him laughing hard and swirling my tongue over each toe as I sucked on each of them individually an additional torment he had to deal with and told him I had ten toes to suck and not one dick so no contest and then spacing his toes slid my tongue in between each of his toes in turn increasing his torment and affording him a different kind of ticklish sensation which resulted in his howling with laughter and going crazy to my total delight.

"Mmmm fuck your toes taste so good Omar and all so suckable and lickable, this night will be so amazing and reckon I will always indulge in foot-fun with you after you have finished a days work so they guaranteed being sweaty, smelling and tasting like feet as on film you will be a regular feet-meet from now on and not often as I'm selfish but quite like to see you worked over by other Tops and even maybe a couple of your Master's other subs; a foot each and seeing you suffer double trouble, the possibilities endless and who can you blame Omar; yourself having such ticklish and licklish feet and feet smelling so appealing and tasting so deliciously appetising!" I verbally taunted him seeing each lick making him shiver and squirm and informing that saliva lubed feet being all the more senstive, extraordinarily ticklish! I do actually want to hear you laugh so don't you dare disappoint me as I release this gag; there enjoy a moment of respite!

"FUCKSTOPTICKLINGMEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAANO NO PLEASE AAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOPHAHAHHA!"

"Omar beg me good boy, let's hear it, beg me to stop stroking these two big and sweaty feet, come on laugh it up boy!"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE AAAHHHH D-D-D-D-D-D-DON'T DO THIS TO ME AAAAAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOPHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA",
NO AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

"Oh did you say please Omar, well you're learning but no chance of me stopping but great to hear you breaking slowly as a macho attitude not suiting a ticklish pussy boy as you are, amazing a tall and handsome hunk who easily pulls women and men wiith his machismo has such a definite debilitating weakness, two insanely ticklish, licklish feet even socked but bare and you a ticklish wreck, so easily broken when your toes are played with and these soles gently stroked even the tops of your feet ticklish targets in my sights, a real tickler's delight and definitely this one's which is why from tonight I am now your Tickle Master Omar!"

Saying this I tickled his feet slowly and faster and slower and alternated between the two styles of tickles as my own dick was so hard as tickling guys makes happen and guys dicks more often than not do the opposite as their asses of no interest at all but variety the spice of life but feet my guilty pleasure for sure! Tickling Omar's feet I was including tongue action so licking them both equally effectively as his giggling reactions proved endlessly. Sucking hard on his toes and probing every licklish inch of them making him moan desperately which excited me so much.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE NO M-M-M-M-M-MORE AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" Omar responding perfectly to each and every ticklish torment I delivered with experienced professionalism! I raked his soles again and again with my teasing fingers feeling his toes wiggling against my fingers as he struggled to be free but a futile waste of energy I assured him better spent in coping with being tickled and resumed a lickling of his soles loving their salty taste!

"NO NO NO PLEASE NO AAAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OOH OOH PLEASE PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE SIR PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEET!" yelled Omar

"I'm not tickling them Omar, I'm licking them, lickling them it's more intimate, feel my licklish passion, every toe wet with my warm saliva as you accustomed to your dick being by an eager guys hungry mouth and sensuous lip action so imagine mine are on your dick and me caressing your balls and not the soles of your feet or don't as it makes difference, your feet are my feet Omar so get used to this as the night is young which means we must experiment with some tickle toys and give my fingers and lips a break as tickling these feet is tiring work and a respite needed!" I light-heartedly joked with him as I fiddled with the feather.

I then re-gagged him and began tormenting the soles of his feet with it drawing the quill end along the soles and stroking across the arches of his big feet and then targeting his helpless toes and exploring every inch of his excruciating ticklishness and toes held back his taut soles they're being stroked heels to toes individually driving him berserk and slipping the feather tendrils in between his toes proving unbearable for him, tickle torturing expertly in between them, his feet both mine to thoroughly enjoy and initiate in the art of tickling torture which he proved and continuously does so; is anything but child's play, every session breaking him as this night saw the beginning of the process! The most ticklish areas of his insanely ticklish feet being the centre of his soles so concentrating the feather stroking here on both bare feet and telling him we having all night to test and find out the most effective tickle tools for his sexy, manly ticklish feet but my personal favourite being my tongue and using it to make out with his macho feet, the parts no man or even woman being previously permitted intimacy with but which were mine to rape and he would learn my tongue and his feet would be fused as stopping the feather torment, I resumed massaging his bare feet.

"Fuck I love feeling these feet up Omar, they so warm and clammy, so hot n' inviting as they'll always be in black sheer socks and then stripped naked, mine to enjoy, their feel, their smell, their taste as you my ticklish foot-bitch and so long as you play by my rules no women finding out, our secret shared only with those I invite enjoying them and that will be when I do; other guys but I your Foot Master and your Master more than happy to let me have them as he having no foot interest and will ask him not to beat them as merchandise as precious as these are needing gentleness and the soft touch even more tortuous for you as I will prove to him on video as you laugh like a loon which will amuse him!"

Next I ran the plastic tines of the hairbrush over the soles of Omar's feet which proved horrendous for him and tickled both feet mercilessly and stopping to saliva lube his soles so the brush glided over them both as I grinned like a cheshire cat who had certainly got the cream! The relentless tickling had Omar hysterical even gagged, his ticklish torment so deliciously evident as I ran the bristles from each heel to his toes and across his super sensitive arches and then using the feather again in between each of the toes on each foot in turn and the sharp quill devastating tickling circles the length of his soles and under his toes and on the horribly sensitive balls of his feet relentlessly, can I say maliciously though deliberately gently as this kind of technique proving the most effective on him with instant moans and groans from him as I licked in between his toes again and suckled on them and fave toes at a time being nibble-tickled. Having such smooth feet as Omar does is a real bonus and additionally verbally taunting him so saying "Tickle Tickle Tickle and Lickle Lickle Lickle!" only increases his sense of ticklish and licklish helplessness as he's being tickled and lickled!

"Your feet so damn ticklish Omar, so smooth so my finger tips on the balls of each foot and lightly stroking like this really gets to you so amazingly and love hearing you laughing and begging me to stop as it's too fucking ticklish but if it wasn't then I would not be tickling them Omar so try to be a man and fight the deliciously ticklish sensations I am so enjoying subjecting you to as I've tickled and lickled many guy's feet but none as responsive as these two right here with me now and all through the night, your reactions all so delicious Omar and inspiring me to tickle and lickle your feet more and more and more and tempting me to indulge in doing so so who is to blame for my accepting the invitation but the one requesting it and Omar that's you!"

Omar was flexing both of his feet against the tickling, trying to pull them free but secured together there being no chance of this happening and succeeding in rubbing them together so making them even hotter and sweatier which was much appreciated by me as presented to me as they were inciting more tickling torment more tickling from me and his pleadings falling on deaf ears as intermixed with his wonderful deep laughter as I let my fingers do the walking the length of his soles to his flexing toes. Flexing and wrinkling his feet providing no protection from my probing fingers and something I took full advantage of as focused on each foot individually I was hungry again to taste them and orally made love with his feet which didn't tickle as much as humiliate a man who identifies himself as straight so engages in intimacy with the female sex and knowing this always make sure that my oral working on his feet always includes a passionate interlude with my tongue seducing his feet which makes him moan and groan as a sensation he would do anything to avoid experiencing as I enjoy reminding him as I alternate my oral action foot to foot! The sensation wrecks him as he knowing it another man's tongue and whilst acceptable on his dick so long as he is in control so no reciprocation; his feet quite a different thing as he aware I am in control and using them for my pleasure and not his; in fact thrilled he hating it so much! That's the real buzz for me!

Speaking of 'Bzzzzz' I activated the electric toothbrush and ran the revolving bristles the length of both newly saliva lubed soles and sucked toes driving Omar wild as it tickled mercilessly as intended and even gagged to scream louder as clearly being an unbearable sensation and especially drawn over the in-steps and arches of his feet, this getting to him as his ticklish weakness fully exploited by me and smiling hearing him begging me to stop and advising him that we had a night of tickles and lickles to enjoy so he best get used to from tonight his stinky, sweaty, tasty ticklish feet being mine as whether he did or not he not wanting their ticklishness exposed on line as being a net sensation, a Middle Eastern hunky wall street financier and womaniser leading a double life as another man's tickle-bitch and gagged having his big feet torture tickled! I smiled hearing his verbal reactions of gasping as he knew his ticklish fate was sealed! After being subjected to the horrendous sonicare tickles my fingers resumed delivering a slow tickling over his super- sensitive soles and toes but Omar still laughing hysterically as I ran my fingers up n' down the bare soles always so appealing to me instantly once his socks are peeled off his feet and sometimes still socked my fingers slid inside his socks to feel their moistness before being peeled off, it depends on my mood but Tom enjoying seeing me giving Omar's feet all kinds of ticklish and licklish work-outs! As 3 months now my tickle-bitch and one I am not inclined to free of his obligation to amuse me as decided on the initiation night being described here now!

I took time again to just look at Omar's big, bare feet and told him to hold them still so I could see them up close as if he had a choice but imagining his embarrassment as I told him how fine looking they were and smelling as a man's feet must in my books, not pungent but of feet trapped in socks and shoes all day at work and held each foot firmly in my grasp to illustrate who was in command and complete control and not tickling them but sating an added bonus being such macho feet being so horribly sensitive but then could not resist a light stroke to prove my point feeling him tense immediately and stopped telling him that he'd be called at work to report to his Master directly from work and that Tom - Master Tom had often asked me to move in with him and now I having reason to take him up on his offer so likely I always ready and waiting for his feet in sweat moistened socks to afford them a socked foot massage as he was sucked, fingered and eventually fucked as we now owned him or would once the tickling torture video was filmed within the next 24 hours!

I then licked along the bare soles again and suckled on his toes but incorporating a stroking of his soles which was maddening for him as I took my time tasting the delicious foot feast facing me annd held his toes back and not using a feather quill but the soft nob of an inkless marker pen to tickle his feet as another tickle tool I favour as well as sliding pipe-cleaners in between his toes which proved very effective on them! The consistent foot focus exhausting him as he was tickled out but there was no relief as my fingers ran slowly over the length of his soles with a focus on the horribly sensitive centre of his soles. Omar's constant giggling and struggling a sight I never tire of seeing as my fingers stroke from his heels to his toes which twitch so perfectly in response to my teasing, tormenting, taunting, tortuous touches! I continued to slowly drag one finger from the heel of the right foot, over the arch, up to the ball of his squirming foot, pausing to just barely brushing teasingly stroke near the underside of the toes, then moved over to the left foot to successfully reverse the path from his toes down the heel. I repeated this on Omar's left foot smiling with sadistic pleasure seeing and hearing him suffer on his defenseless feet as a Master is conditioned to do!

"Oh Omar so helplessly tickled and unable to stop it happening, it's unbearable agony isn't it, worse than a caning as that's painful for the moment but ticklish as I told you proving pain so close to pleasure as it's indescribable but all those nerves in the soles of your feet being rudely woken to their intense sensitivity and my fingers enough to explore their potential in this ticklish respect and something I thrill doing as my tongue does and guess I need to thank you for having such licklish and ticklish feet!"

My stroking his arches and the balls of his feet Omar's toes twitched helplessly, desperate to avoid the ticklish assaults of the all-out tickling I would be continuing to employ to send him over the edge and intent that my long strokes along his soles were firm and precise as making sure my massage of his feet becoming an indulgence of torture tickling! I stroked horizontally over his sensitive archesand the balls of his feet and faster strokes given to the centre of his soles as he learned all about the oldest form of torture known to man - 'Tickling' - and one leaving no physical evidence of happening and needing no time to heal so easily and frequently indulged in subjecting the victim to and guaranteed effective on a ticklish subject as Omar proved beyond a doubt!

Soon saliva lubed again my fingers gliding effortlessly over the soles, arches and balls of Omar's feet and sliding in between and under his toes the ticklish sensations having weakened him as I slid the nylon flesh coloured hose pop-sox on his feet and then heated them both with the hairdryer and salivating with excitement as I prepared for enjoying massaging and tasting them through the especially thin sox as well as tickling them until once very hot n' moist with a mix of his natural sweat and my saliva they'd be bared for a deliciously tasty salty foot feast!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back