• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LLT - SUMMER CUSTOMS ROUND #4 NEW PICS !

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Pics at the end. Quality is diminished

Myriam

Hello ticklers !

The summer sessions and customs shooting is ongoing and it's all going according to the plan :)

All the models available are displayed on the custom page of Genuine Tickling :https://genuinetickling.com/talent-category/custom_models/ (it's updated constantly and new girls are added sometimes too)

Informations : click on the models to see their feet and other pictures, you can also see their ticklish spots and dates of shooting etc ...

Some of the girls are together, it's indicated when you hover your mouse on their picture.

By default, we are doing :
  • Feet up (seen from above) - Looks awesome
  • Wrapping on the massage table - Full torture
  • Stocks - A classic

Some of the models (Heloïse, Tina, Audrey, Lolah, Elodie, Myriam ..) can do Foot fetish as well.
F/M or FF/M on the tickler is possible too

Some girls said they were ok to come back, that's why I leave their profile on ;)
Some sessions also have been reported (that's life), but eveything on the site is due to be shot on August

All models start at 100 $ for basic tickling ideas.

NEW : you can ask me for their socks, I keep them when I can ;)

Do not hesitate to ask questions!

You can also save money on multiple orders

Every custom order comes with a Free 1 month membership for GT and LLT videos (normally priced at 40$)

How can you order ?

Just hit me with a PM or order via the website.

This would really help the website and the studios, so keep the orders coming ;)

What if the girl isn't ticklish or doesn't shoot for any reason ?
This might happen, I'll give you the chance to transfer your custom on another model, or refund you.
As of now, 100 % of customers were happy with their customs and are reordering ;)

Myriam :

Emma & Margot:

Priscilla & Maud

Katy & Luna

Aurore & Cristina

Tina & Sofia

I got quite a few customs for the first summer models and they went well.
August models have more troubles being booked, probably because people assumed they would get the clips later. (but it's only a matter of days)

A bit unfortunate, there are some girl next door gems :) But the experiment is positive overall !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back