• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straight girls tickled by other girls

The_Kev

TMF Master
So, I was reading another thread on here regarding wether or not streight guys would be comfortable being tickled by other guys and the responses seemed to be a bit mixed.

I was curious if the same reservations that a straight guy might have toward being tickled by another guy would be shared by a streight girl being tickled by another girl.

So, just the ladies, would you feel at all weird about being tickled by another girl?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why would they feel weird?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Idunno, some of the guys seemed to feel that way, was just curious if it was the same with the girls.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not a straight women personally, but ladies in general tend to be more comfortable being tactile with other women than guys are with other dudes. For example, back when I went to cons with a friend's group, I had no problems sharing a bed with a girl who was a stranger. The guys either shared a bed with their girlfriend or took the floor. This happened with most of the people I knew who went to cons in mixed groups. Men rarely, if ever shared a bed with another man. It seems in general women are more comfortable being closer than men are, so it makes sense that straight women would be more willing to be tickled by another woman than a man being tickled by another man.

There seems to be a point here. It also seems to me, that men rarely hugs each other than women.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

I would to be honest as I prefer to be tickled by men ha but I could be open to the idea ha

I don’t mind being tickled by girls. My best friend will sometimes tickle my ribs or poke me in the side which is confusing because I’m straight but it does turn me on. In my fantasy, I would be tickled by a female who was hired by a guy 🤷🏻*♀️

honestly I think females prefer to be tickled by other females maybe they feel safer that way

If it applies to your question, I’m only attracted to women and only like women lerring me. So there’s definitely that semblance.

I’ve tickled women who identify as straight, but since that’s not all we’ve done to express affection, maybe it has more to do with f/f closeness in general. Only they’d know!

I'm a straight male , as most who know me are aware.

Most of the time if I see a male friend, I just shake their hand. If it's a close friend who I have not seen in months, or a year, I might just do a quick , pat on the back/hug, etc.

In regard to tickling.

While I of course respect everyone's else 's sexual preferences, preferences of who to be tickled by, etc, gay, bisexual, or straight as they may be,

I definitely would not feel comfortable with, or allow another guy to tickle me.

In regard to whether straight girls would or do tickle other straight girls.

Perhaps it is that girls might feel more comfortable with physical contact/tickling from the same sex, than straight guys do.

The last time I remember being tickled by a guy, was.. in college.

I have not seen him in many years, and supposedly this guy, was straight.

Yet, sometimes he would tickle me.

I did not love it, but I also knew he was just kidding, so I did not make a big deal of it.
'
At this stage of my life, I only want to be tickled by women.

I much prefer to be tickled by men. It’s always pretty playful with girls but it still turns me on, so it feels a little weird when a girl does it. And I like watching m/f clips for this reason too. Nothing against girls, just not really interested.

I am a straight girl. I have a boyfriend that tickles me constantly lol. I am not opposed to being tickled by other women, straight or gay. I would totally be ok with another woman tickling me.

I have always been curious too, especially with girls who are tickled by other girls nude or even the f/o aspect. I know that just about every single studio out there selling videos is paying their models and actresses so, perhaps that is the incentive. Certainly they can't all be lesbian or bisexual. Maybe some have a fetish as well. We'll never know.

KittenToes is a professional ballet dancer (she was appearing with the prestigious English National Ballet when we first met in London) and is militantly straight because she's been in competition with every other woman in her industry since walking into her first Baby Ballet class aged four. While the professionally cultivated image of any female ballet dancer ('Ballerina' is an honorific bestowed by the critics and the public, and is never used by dancers themselves except sarcastically) is fluffy and ethereal they're actually a pack of viciously competitive athletes in pink tights. KT laughed her way heartily throughout watching Natalie Portman in 'Black Swan', telling me she'd never heard of a lesbian ballet dancer in her decades of involvement with the profession.

That being said, her occasional thing is to tie a naked straight girl down, tickle her into senseless screaming hysterics, then when her victim's exhausted and breathless, slowly, edgingly, masturbate the invariably pretty 'dalliance' to a violent orgasm, 'just to fuck with her head', as she puts it. Unfortunately she insists on doing this solo, so my own involvement in this particular class of frolic is solely voyeuristic, but the aftereffects are interesting. KT is always rampant afterwards, while firmly denying any sexual charge from what she was doing previously.

I don't believe her, but marriage, if to be a happy one, occasionally requires discretion, and considering the interesting time I know will follow afterward, I don't labour the point.

Haha :) That sounds scary!

She can be, trust me :D She never has the heart to go super hard on me, but on anyone else, she would have no bounds.

When I read what that fellow user wrote: "A woman might feel safer in another woman's hands", I just imagined a random girl tied up at my wife's mercy (or lack thereof), and then my face went like this: :rolleyes: before I let out a LOUD chuckle. Apart from me, I don't think anyone feels really safe around her ;)

Last edited:
KittenToes is a professional ballet dancer (she was appearing with the prestigious English National Ballet when we first met in London) and is militantly straight because she's been in competition with every other woman in her industry since walking into her first Baby Ballet class aged four. While the professionally cultivated image of any female ballet dancer ('Ballerina' is an honorific bestowed by the critics and the public, and is never used by dancers themselves except sarcastically) is fluffy and ethereal they're actually a pack of viciously competitive athletes in pink tights. KT laughed her way heartily throughout watching Natalie Portman in 'Black Swan', telling me she'd never heard of a lesbian ballet dancer in her decades of involvement with the profession.

That being said, her occasional thing is to tie a naked straight girl down, tickle her into senseless screaming hysterics, then when her victim's exhausted and breathless, slowly, edgingly, masturbate the invariably pretty 'dalliance' to a violent orgasm, 'just to fuck with her head', as she puts it. Unfortunately she insists on doing this solo, so my own involvement in this particular class of frolic is solely voyeuristic, but the aftereffects are interesting. KT is always rampant afterwards, while firmly denying any sexual charge from what she was doing previously.

I don't believe her, but marriage, if to be a happy one, occasionally requires discretion, and considering the interesting time I know will follow afterward, I don't labour the point.

This was an amazing reply! :goodjob: Thank you, sir, for sharing this with us.

I am not surprised about what KT said about being a ballet dancer; I know very well this kind of milieu. On the other hand, I'd leave Black Swan out of this; like most movies, it's a pure fantasy. I don't think it's very believable either that a New York cop single-handedly resolved a hostage situation in downtown Los Angeles without even shoes on his feet, but I enjoyed Die Hard nonetheless ;)

Last edited:
I do not care about the sexual orientation of my tickler. A straight girl, a gay girl, a straight man, a gay man. Does not matter. Only thing that matters is the tickling

Not a straight women personally, but ladies in general tend to be more comfortable being tactile with other women than guys are with other dudes. For example, back when I went to cons with a friend's group, I had no problems sharing a bed with a girl who was a stranger. The guys either shared a bed with their girlfriend or took the floor. This happened with most of the people I knew who went to cons in mixed groups. Men rarely, if ever shared a bed with another man. It seems in general women are more comfortable being closer than men are, so it makes sense that straight women would be more willing to be tickled by another woman than a man being tickled by another man.
I think this is spot on...

Not sure why this is... but I agree.

When she was a teenager, my sister had a friend who was really ticklish. My sister would sometimes tickle this friend. One time I witnessed her tickling this friend on our living room couch.

I think the tickling-industry clip ratio is about 3-to-1 F-F videos, and that's conservative. In the spirit of full disclosure, I prefer F-F clips and always have, for reasons I've provided previously on this forum. Thus, I think a notion has taken hold that women like tickling each other, and the anecdotal evidence on this thread suggests that's not necessarily the case. This probably is the result of the more definite notion that women touch each other more freely, which has much more anecdotal support. Combine that with the clips, and this tickling notion is born. Now, to be fair, most anecdotal evidence here came from straight women. Personally, I've always wondered if tickling is a big fetish in the lesbian community. (My curiosity, of course, is purely scientific...…)

I am a straight woman who is just getting comfortable with being tickled by anyone. Being extremely ticklish all my life, I'm nervous about being tickled by a stranger, but at the same time want to explore it as I miss my husband's touch which was a light tickling feeling when ever he would hold me. I know I hit and kick when I'm tickled so anyone tickling me will need to tie me down so they can't be hurt by me when the tickling starts. Because of this reason I prefer to start with a woman tickler just because I'm going to be more relaxed than if a man would tickle me. Maybe in time I will look for a man who enjoys tickling and get into another relationship, but right now I just want to explore me being tickled in a safe environment with another woman (straight or gay doesn't matter to me).

Some of our female tickle therapy clients only agreed to be tickled by a male tickle therapist. But more often ladies are more comfortable to be in the hands of a female tickle therapist

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back