Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

The Pirate Queen - Complete Video - MP4 - Standard Resolution
Last Laugh Eh 1
Nylons Are Worse! Movie, Vol 6 (1080 mp4)
Clips4Sale Banner
Tickling of Fashion Model - Four hands for young and tender body (FULL HD MP4)
Tied and Tickled tripod edition  - Lilly Foxfeverxx
Story Time: Paul Clifford (WMV)

What's New?

7/8/2020

Visit MTJ Publications for a selection of tickling comics and stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    You obviously haven't met my wife
    Haha That sounds scary!
    Laughter is the best medicine.

All our video previews and descriptions -> Click Here

Tickletherapy.info - tickling clips
    pure tickle therapy for desperately ticklish clients

Quote Originally Posted by tickletherapist View Post
    Haha That sounds scary!
    She can be, trust me She never has the heart to go super hard on me, but on anyone else, she would have no bounds.

When I read what that fellow user wrote: "A woman might feel safer in another woman's hands", I just imagined a random girl tied up at my wife's mercy (or lack thereof), and then my face went like this: before I let out a LOUD chuckle. Apart from me, I don't think anyone feels really safe around her
    Last edited by Tenebrae; 08-25-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    KittenToes is a professional ballet dancer (she was appearing with the prestigious English National Ballet when we first met in London) and is militantly straight because she's been in competition with every other woman in her industry since walking into her first Baby Ballet class aged four. While the professionally cultivated image of any female ballet dancer ('Ballerina' is an honorific bestowed by the critics and the public, and is never used by dancers themselves except sarcastically) is fluffy and ethereal they're actually a pack of viciously competitive athletes in pink tights. KT laughed her way heartily throughout watching Natalie Portman in 'Black Swan', telling me she'd never heard of a lesbian ballet dancer in her decades of involvement with the profession.

That being said, her occasional thing is to tie a naked straight girl down, tickle her into senseless screaming hysterics, then when her victim's exhausted and breathless, slowly, edgingly, masturbate the invariably pretty 'dalliance' to a violent orgasm, 'just to fuck with her head', as she puts it. Unfortunately she insists on doing this solo, so my own involvement in this particular class of frolic is solely voyeuristic, but the aftereffects are interesting. KT is always rampant afterwards, while firmly denying any sexual charge from what she was doing previously.

I don't believe her, but marriage, if to be a happy one, occasionally requires discretion, and considering the interesting time I know will follow afterward, I don't labour the point.
    This was an amazing reply! Thank you, sir, for sharing this with us.

I am not surprised about what KT said about being a ballet dancer; I know very well this kind of milieu. On the other hand, I'd leave Black Swan out of this; like most movies, it's a pure fantasy. I don't think it's very believable either that a New York cop single-handedly resolved a hostage situation in downtown Los Angeles without even shoes on his feet, but I enjoyed Die Hard nonetheless
    Last edited by Tenebrae; 08-25-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

I do not care about the sexual orientation of my tickler. A straight girl, a gay girl, a straight man, a gay man. Does not matter. Only thing that matters is the tickling

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Feather View Post
    Not a straight women personally, but ladies in general tend to be more comfortable being tactile with other women than guys are with other dudes. For example, back when I went to cons with a friend's group, I had no problems sharing a bed with a girl who was a stranger. The guys either shared a bed with their girlfriend or took the floor. This happened with most of the people I knew who went to cons in mixed groups. Men rarely, if ever shared a bed with another man. It seems in general women are more comfortable being closer than men are, so it makes sense that straight women would be more willing to be tickled by another woman than a man being tickled by another man.
    I think this is spot on...

Not sure why this is... but I agree.

When she was a teenager, my sister had a friend who was really ticklish. My sister would sometimes tickle this friend. One time I witnessed her tickling this friend on our living room couch.

I would love to watch two tickling girls
    Tickling master

I think the tickling-industry clip ratio is about 3-to-1 F-F videos, and that's conservative. In the spirit of full disclosure, I prefer F-F clips and always have, for reasons I've provided previously on this forum. Thus, I think a notion has taken hold that women like tickling each other, and the anecdotal evidence on this thread suggests that's not necessarily the case. This probably is the result of the more definite notion that women touch each other more freely, which has much more anecdotal support. Combine that with the clips, and this tickling notion is born. Now, to be fair, most anecdotal evidence here came from straight women. Personally, I've always wondered if tickling is a big fetish in the lesbian community. (My curiosity, of course, is purely scientific...Ö)

I am a straight woman who is just getting comfortable with being tickled by anyone. Being extremely ticklish all my life, I'm nervous about being tickled by a stranger, but at the same time want to explore it as I miss my husband's touch which was a light tickling feeling when ever he would hold me. I know I hit and kick when I'm tickled so anyone tickling me will need to tie me down so they can't be hurt by me when the tickling starts. Because of this reason I prefer to start with a woman tickler just because I'm going to be more relaxed than if a man would tickle me. Maybe in time I will look for a man who enjoys tickling and get into another relationship, but right now I just want to explore me being tickled in a safe environment with another woman (straight or gay doesn't matter to me).

Blog Entries
    Some of our female tickle therapy clients only agreed to be tickled by a male tickle therapist. But more often ladies are more comfortable to be in the hands of a female tickle therapist
    Laughter is the best medicine.

All our video previews and descriptions -> Click Here

Tickletherapy.info - tickling clips
    pure tickle therapy for desperately ticklish clients

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Volsung View Post
    I think this is spot on...

Not sure why this is... but I agree.
    I think it comes down too the stereotypical matcho guy, I think guys can feel uncomfortable with it because they might get labeled, quite sad in this day and age, but tbh i am like that I have never been in m/m before. Maybe its a simple as fearing the unknown for a guy anyway.
    tickle prince the name and tickling the game! and what a fun game it is!

Quote Originally Posted by tickle_prince View Post
    I think it comes down too the stereotypical matcho guy, I think guys can feel uncomfortable with it because they might get labeled, quite sad in this day and age, but tbh i am like that I have never been in m/m before. Maybe its a simple as fearing the unknown for a guy anyway.
    I think it might be men have a hard time with being vunerable around other guys. Especially if it's another man causing it or being caused by it. For myself I never had a problem with it but never seeked it out either.

TG4U

"I love to make you laugh."

My first TMF experience

My wife has a couple groups of female friends, and because she knows I enjoy it, she will tickle them. Itís rarely (except for a golden occurrence or two) a pin down and tickle assault. It usually just a few rib pokes or a swipe of a nearby bare sole with her nails.

I canít remember any of her friends seeming visibly uncomfortable (all are straight, to my knowledge). In many cases theyíll tickle her back. They have all been friends for a long time, so itís not like a stranger tickled them. It just seems natural and playful, and a little catty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12