• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dorm Tickling Assistance (MFF/F)

Yote

Verified
I may not be into /F myself, but I thought you all would like this! I brought it up in an old post, but never shared the whole story. This happened during my first semester of uni.

We'll call the girl getting tickled "Lisa". She was a pretty girl with olive skin and straight, dark brown hair.

It was Halloween night. Most of us students were either at some Halloween event or watching horror movies in our dorms. I was having a "party" with my neighbors- more like watching horror movies while stuffing ourselves with candy.
My neighbors had a 4-person dorm with a small sofa, coffee table, and flatscreen TV one of them brought in the center of the room. Only three of my neighbors were here though, since the other was out somewhere for the night.

At some point remembered I had offered to bring soda, but forgot to take it with me when I arrived. I told my neighbors I was going back my dorm to get it, so they paused the TV before I left. My dorm was next door to theirs, but I was in there for a while because the mini fridge I put the soda in got its bottom door stuck somehow. While I was trying to get it unstuck, I heard one of my neighbors laughing. I didn't think much of it at first because I figured they were messing around. But then, I heard a couple of "Stop!"s followed by the laughter. For a second I thought "Huh? Are they tickling or something?" I brushed it away though because that was unlikely. Maybe they were just talking about something. By then I got the door open and headed back with the soda.

When I got back I began to apologize for taking so long, but stopped when I saw what my neighbors were doing- there was, indeed, tickling going on. The girl being tickled was Lisa, and the other two girls doing the tickling, trying to pin her against the sofa with one hand and tickling her sides with their other. I hid my surprise with confused look and asked "Um, what's going on?" to which the girl on Lisa's left side replied, "It's fun!". I couldn't help but chuckle. Not just in amusement, but with surprise. I didn't expect to see any tickling in the dorms or anywhere during college, but here I was, witnessing it in front of me.

Lisa had a loud, but cute laugh. She twisted now and then as her sides were being attacked, and you could tell she was trying to not accidentally kick her roommates. She had a big smile as well and she seemed to be enjoying it.

I set the sodas on the coffee table in front of us. I was about to open one for myself when the girl on Lisa's right called out my name. "Can you help us? We need to put her arms down!" she said with an amused laugh. Lisa heard her and laughed out a "Nohoho!" as she tried to reach up and push her roommates' tickling hands off. With them being busy on her sides, I guess Lisa's arms needed to be taken care of after all. ;) "Alright," I said as I went over to the girls. There wasn't much room on the sofa, so I had to sit on the armrest. I gently held Lisa's arms in place.

Now her roommates were going for her thighs too, spidering down to tickle them every few seconds. I smiled as I watched. I really wanted to join in on the tickling, but I thought it would be best to not do anything else since they didn't ask me to tickle her, and I didn't want to come off as weird or anything. But to my surprise, the girl on our left looked back to me and enthusiastically asked "Can you get her?", waving her finger at Lisa's armpits. The other girl saw where she pointed and added "Oh mannn, that would be so funny". I took it that her armpits must have been one of her weak spots, then. Well now I couldn't say no, right? I replied with an amused "ok", lifted her arms back, and lightly scribbled my fingers in her armpits. She was trying not to laugh now, and her laugh got a little higher pitched. I wasn't trying to tickle too hard, but with Lisa's laugh changing pitch and her face scrunching up, this was a good spot of hers for sure. The tickling after this continued for only a few more minutes before my neighbors decided to stop. Everyone looked like they had fun though, including Lisa. I was relieved I didn't make it too much for her or anything. We opened our sodas and played the movie again, picking up where we left our night off.

Last edited:
That’s a great story, thanks for sharing!

It’s also #1 on my fetish list to help hold a girl down while another girl(s) tickle her. I try to make that happen whenever possible!

Sorry to bump this old story; just wanted to include a reply I really appreciated that seems to have gotten deleted for some reason. Worded it the best I can remember. I forgot who it was but you can let me know if it was you.

Great story!!

You said it was only a few minutes but 15 seconds, 10- even 5- can feel like an eternity of tickling to someone. I'd say you were quite lucky to be tickling someone for minutes. ;)

Looking forward to hearing more of your experiences!

Sorry to bump this old story; just wanted to include a reply I really appreciated that seems to have gotten deleted for some reason. Worded it the best I can remember. I forgot who it was but you can let me know if it was you.

That was me! I don't know why it got deleted (or why I deleted it myself) but......great memory, regardless! I too love holding a girl down while someone else tickles her, and tried to instigate such a situation more than once.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back