• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife mercilessly tickle tortured by her Ex while I get edged (INTENSE) Part 1

Very good start :) The description of the tickling tortures are good, maybe less about the edging, but i can't wait to read the next chapter :)

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

This is excellent! The power dynamics among the are fascinating and very hot. I loved the husband's predicament, especially the teasing after the cock cage was put on. I would love to see Davis tickle him while Olivia was edged. I love Davis's style and his verbal teasing. Thanks!

One thing that really torments a man of course is to lick the dick, slowly, up and down. Not fast enough to make him cum, but just enough to torment. THEN to really torment him, take his BALLS into your mouth and suck on those. NEVER FAILS to make them scream their lungs out! LOL

Incredible, very patient build up and slowly increasing, wicked intensity. Psychological terror. I think you're super on the perfect muse on this. Love the edging torture too as a parallel.

I hope absolutely *no* mercy is showed to those footsies. Slow, psychological, unravel her with taunting, anticipation and terror she can barely even imagine. Please make it lengthy and take your sweet, sweet time unspooling that girl's psyche. ;)

Bravo!

Very good start :) The description of the tickling tortures are good, maybe less about the edging, but i can't wait to read the next chapter :)

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

The heart wants what the heart wants...

Always a good theme for a story... Good job!

One thing that really torments a man of course is to lick the dick, slowly, up and down. Not fast enough to make him cum, but just enough to torment. THEN to really torment him, take his BALLS into your mouth and suck on those. NEVER FAILS to make them scream their lungs out! LOL

Hmmm.. sounds fun!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back