• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vacation tickles

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
We were recently on vacation at a resort, I have a few short tickle stories.
The first is when I went on a boat cruise on a lake. Hubby decided to go fishing so I was on my own. Hot day, bikini weather. The boat held 14, I was in a seat second from the back. This guy was behind me, in his 30's, introduced himself as Ron. While waiting for the boat to leave we made small talk, then I felt his fingers lightly wiggle on my sides. I squirmed in my seat and was like "HAHAHA I'm ticklish!" Oooooh he said, and we settled back in our seats. The cruise started, we were moving along at a pretty good speed and the motors were roaring behind us. after about 15 minutes, Ron started tickling my sides like crazy, I was laughing hysterically and squirming side to side. He kept it up for about 10 minutes, and I turned around a gave him a little smack on his leg. We continued to cruise for another half hour, then turned back. When we were about 10 minutes from dock, Ron started tickling my sides again. I was going crazy, wiggling and laughing. He stopped when we docked, I told him he was so bad. He smiled and said "wow you're really ticklish". I said "omg I know". He gave me a peck on the cheek and we went our separate ways.
The second time was when I was helping to hold up a large life raft while we were waiting to store it in a shed. I was at the far end of it when a guy in his 50's I think, older guy anyway, came up and started tickling my underarms. He went "coochie coochie coo" I was like HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH No no stop stop, I'm ticklish. He kept saying "coochie coochie coo" I was hysterical, my feet dancing. HAHAHAHHAHAHHA no no stop, woohoo, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I can't stand it HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAH. He said "my my my, your a ticklish one" and kept tickling. The life guard came along and said "ok, no fooling around now" and he stopped tickling. He said "hope to see you later" as he walked away.
The third time I was lying on a blanket on the grass in a park. It was Ron again. He said hi, I said hi, he sat beside me while we made small talk about where we were from, jobs and work, etc. While we were talking, he took a blade of grass and ran it slowly up and down my arm. It was tickling the hairs like crazy. I started giggling and he asked "what's wrong?" I told him it was tickling me. he kept it up as we talked, I was giggling more and more and finally broke into laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's very ticklish" I told him. He was driving me nuts! He kept it up as I buried my face in a pillow, body shaking with laughter and kicking my legs. "Wow, your arms are very hairy" he said. " I know I said, and very ticklish!" HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH oh god I can't stand it" Next thing I knew, he had stopped and sat on my ankles and started ticking my feet. ``HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHNO NO NOT THERE I BEGGED, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. You`re driving me crazy!! He tickled me for about 10 minutes as I laughed and laughed, pounding my head into the pillow. He stopped and took a blade of grass and ran it up and down my back. I giggled and laughed, squirming and twisting all over. He stopped and said `I love ticklish women``. I told him he was tickling me to death. He laughed and told me he was leaving tomorrow or he`d tickle me more. After a little more small talk he left.

You seem to be a magnet for ticklers! Thanks for sharing the memories with us. :D

We were recently on vacation at a resort, I have a few short tickle stories.
The first is when I went on a boat cruise on a lake. Hubby decided to go fishing so I was on my own. Hot day, bikini weather. The boat held 14, I was in a seat second from the back. This guy was behind me, in his 30's, introduced himself as Ron. While waiting for the boat to leave we made small talk, then I felt his fingers lightly wiggle on my sides. I squirmed in my seat and was like "HAHAHA I'm ticklish!" Oooooh he said, and we settled back in our seats. The cruise started, we were moving along at a pretty good speed and the motors were roaring behind us. after about 15 minutes, Ron started tickling my sides like crazy, I was laughing hysterically and squirming side to side. He kept it up for about 10 minutes, and I turned around a gave him a little smack on his leg. We continued to cruise for another half hour, then turned back. When we were about 10 minutes from dock, Ron started tickling my sides again. I was going crazy, wiggling and laughing. He stopped when we docked, I told him he was so bad. He smiled and said "wow you're really ticklish". I said "omg I know". He gave me a peck on the cheek and we went our separate ways.
The second time was when I was helping to hold up a large life raft while we were waiting to store it in a shed. I was at the far end of it when a guy in his 50's I think, older guy anyway, came up and started tickling my underarms. He went "coochie coochie coo" I was like HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH No no stop stop, I'm ticklish. He kept saying "coochie coochie coo" I was hysterical, my feet dancing. HAHAHAHHAHAHHA no no stop, woohoo, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I can't stand it HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAH. He said "my my my, your a ticklish one" and kept tickling. The life guard came along and said "ok, no fooling around now" and he stopped tickling. He said "hope to see you later" as he walked away.
The third time I was lying on a blanket on the grass in a park. It was Ron again. He said hi, I said hi, he sat beside me while we made small talk about where we were from, jobs and work, etc. While we were talking, he took a blade of grass and ran it slowly up and down my arm. It was tickling the hairs like crazy. I started giggling and he asked "what's wrong?" I told him it was tickling me. he kept it up as we talked, I was giggling more and more and finally broke into laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's very ticklish" I told him. He was driving me nuts! He kept it up as I buried my face in a pillow, body shaking with laughter and kicking my legs. "Wow, your arms are very hairy" he said. " I know I said, and very ticklish!" HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH oh god I can't stand it" Next thing I knew, he had stopped and sat on my ankles and started ticking my feet. ``HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHNO NO NOT THERE I BEGGED, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. You`re driving me crazy!! He tickled me for about 10 minutes as I laughed and laughed, pounding my head into the pillow. He stopped and took a blade of grass and ran it up and down my back. I giggled and laughed, squirming and twisting all over. He stopped and said `I love ticklish women``. I told him he was tickling me to death. He laughed and told me he was leaving tomorrow or he`d tickle me more. After a little more small talk he left.

Mrs. I just love your stories. It amazes me how these guys take a chance and tickle you when your a stranger and risk getting in trouble for sexual harrassment. I bet your very cute, outgoing and maybe flirty ? Where are u the most ticklish ? Love your stories, thanks for sharing

Jack I've always been tickled. I do get a little flirty at times, men seem to gravitate to me. I guess because I am flirty, I wouldn't think of reporting anyone who gives me a tickle, as long as it doesn't go farther than that. I'm ticklish everywhere as my story indicates.

Jack I've always been tickled. I do get a little flirty at times, men seem to gravitate to me. I guess because I am flirty, I wouldn't think of reporting anyone who gives me a tickle, as long as it doesn't go farther than that. I'm ticklish everywhere as my story indicates.
Well i think its awesome that you don't mind getting tickled. Thanks for sharing.

Great stories. Thank you for sharing them. What I would give to see that action live. Were there any spectators watching any of this?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back