• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklingisfun Customs

footticklelover

I’ve seen Ticklingisfun clips posted regularly but it wasn’t until recently I became better acquainted with them and gained an appreciation for the quality of work that goes into making them. I noticed Ticklingisfun shoots with a lot of mainstream fetish models. Typically I don’t buy a lot of clips or get custom commissions with fetish models because sometimes I feel that personally their reactions can be staged or faked which makes me skeptical. However, there are a few exceptions I have made. One of them in particular that I had been a fan of for a long time I found was still actively shooting with Ticklingisfun as I bought a clip starring her that was a custom made for someone else. I found that even though the storyline was cliche the quality and flow of the clip wasn’t. There were a lot of unscripted elements that made the clip interesting. I was very impresssed on how such a simple concept can be made more exciting. This appealed to me in particular because my custom ideas usually tend to be simple and not too complex.

You could also tell from the way it was presented that the producer has worked very hard to build rapport with the models he works with. As everything feels real and natural and not just like they were reading from a script. You can tell that there’s a certain level of comfort that has been acheived with the models and it’s reflected in the content as well.

I found all of these attributes to be commendable. So I proceeded to contact the producer L.B. to talk about a potential custom. I received responses in a very timely manner and was informed about prices, payment, as well as hammered out all the final details with the script and an example clip I had done to illustrate what I was looking for. I was accommodated very well and once the clip was shot I received it within a couple days of it being shot. Although the turnaround time was something I was also impressed by, what really made it all worthwhile for me was how he took my simple idea and made it more interesting. Sticking to the main script overall but throwing it a couple things here and there to keep things interesting. It also allowed me to see a side of the model I hadn’t seen before that seemed more down to earth, silly, and spontaneous. The custom really lived up to the store name and made Tickling fun!

I wasn’t expecting to be as impressed as I was with this custom. Like I said I don’t buy a lot of content with mainstream fetish models and when I do I’m very particular about who I buy from as well so getting this custom for me was a gamble. I can honestly say that Ticklingisfun is one of the VERY few producer I would not only buy mainstream fetish model content from but also customs with mainstream fetish models provided they appealed to me enough.

If you find a model that you enjoy watching on Ticklingisfun. I’d highly reccomend shooting L.B. an email at [email protected]. If you feel you need to do some more research first though go check out his clips on http://ticklingisfun.com/ or at his C4S store: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/88346/ticklingisfun. If someone like me with a particular taste can find something I like I’m sure you will to!

Thank you so much for your kind words! You're clip was very fun to make and an original idea. Even despite the fact that a particular song was stuck in ours and Catherine's head afterwards. lol

We are thrilled that you enjoyed the custom and look forward to working with again in the future!

Ticklingisfun Staff

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back