• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe fanfiction: Indian gold treasure (F/M)

gatto

TMF Poster
Hello. I've written a new fanfiction about Peterton Poe, and I would like to dedicate it to Bandito and MTJpub as a birthday present.
The suggestion of this story was the image of Velly_z, where Injun Jay is tickled by a female tickler. But I didn't know if Velly_z would let me use his character, so I have used Peterton Poe again.
In this story, Peterton Poe is an Injun and he is a great tickler. But, when a blonde gold digger named Clover wants to know where is the gold, Peterton Poe will find himself in a ticklish interrogation.
I hope you like it! Feel free to comment. And, please, be kind with me. I know I have to improve again, but I do my best to write these stories for you!

PETERTON POE FANFICTION: INJUN GOLD TREASURE

There was an Injun tribe that lived on the grasslands, in a clearing in the woods: it was the tribe of Soft Feathers.
Injuns of that tribe were peaceful, but they didn’t like strangers very much. A rule of that tribe was: Injuns don’t have contacts with foreigner. If an Injun violated that rule, he or she had to be punished with the usual punishment: tickling. And the punisher was the best tickler and hunter in the tribe: Peterton Poe. But he was also named in the tribe as “Huge Trunk”.
Peterton Poe was a tall muscled Injun, and he was considered the best: every hunting of him was a success, and he was a great tickler, because it looked like he knew every ticklish spot of his victims. Peterton Poe loved to show his muscles, and he wore only a tight loincloth on his private parts, and a lace around the head, with a feather in it.
Every Injun knew that feather: it was the softest feather known, and it was a perfect instrument of torture. Nobody could resist to its touch, and Peterton Poe knew its power, and how to use it.
Even if tickling was used as a torture, Peterton Poe had a secret liking for it: he loved tickling his victims, and he was always happy when he had to punish another member of his tribe.

One day a beautiful girl arrived with her horse-drawn cart in a near town: she was a blonde treasure hunter and gold digger girl, and her name was Clover. She arrived in that town searching gold, and, during her stay, she heard rumours about a treasure of the tribe of Soft Feathers.
Rumours said that tribe had a great amount of gold, and it was hidden somewhere in a mountain, sacred for those Injuns. Clover decided to investigate, and she asked more informations about the treasure and the location of the mountain.

The next day Clover went to the mountain and she started exploring it. She walked around the base of the mountain, when she saw a little cave. She entered, hoping to find that gold, but there was nothing in it.
After many hours, tired of that useless search, Clover changed her plan: she decided to went in the woods and spy the Injun tribe, hoping to discover important informations.
While she was walking in the woods, she heard female laughters. She hid behind a big tree and she saw a strange scene: an Injun girl was tied to a table, and a muscular boy was tickling her feet with a feather. That girl had been found talking with a stranger, and now she was getting punished, and it looked like her tickler knew very well how to make her laugh.

Clover had an idea about how to get information, but she had to find a victim. In the tribe were kids, women, elders, and strong boys. One of those strong boys caught her attention: he was the boy who was tickling the girl in that moment. Clover remained hidden, to see the whole scene.
When an elder said stop, the tickler stopped the torture. While the poor girl was catching her breath, every Injun hailed Peterton Poe, “Huge Trunk”, to be the best tickler of the tribe.
Clover didn’t understand why that Injun was called “Huge Trunk”, but she was sure that hot muscular boy could help her with her search of gold, and she prepared a plan.
She put a slightly tilted table in the cave, some ropes, a torch, and a wooden club. She was ready!

That night, Peterton Poe was hunting. While he was walking in the woods, he sniffed a rabbit smell. Following that smell, he arrived at the sacred mountain. He didn’t understand why a rabbit hid there, but he continued following that smell, and he entered in the cave.
Suddenly, everything turned black! Clover, hidden in the darkness, had hit him on the head from behind. The great hunter fell to the ground, unconscious.

Clover smiled, seeing the hunter. She put him on the slightly tilted table, and she tied him to the table with the ropes. The first part of the plan was a success, and now she was ready for the second part.

After several minutes, Peterton Poe awoke. He tried to move, but he found himself tied to the table, in a “I” position, with his arms along his body. He was thinking what had happened, when a light came on in the cave.
Clover had lit a torch, and she was looking her prey: that Injun boy was hot, and she loved to have fun with a muscular boy.
She asked to Peterton Poe where his tribe had hidden the treasure, but he said he knew nothing. The Injun was confident, and he didn’t want to help her, but Clover knew how to make him change his attitude.

Clover stole the feather from Poe’s head and, looking his feet, she smiled. Poe, that had never been tickled, didn’t know what that blonde girl wanted to do.
Clover, understanding his naivety, smiled again, and she started passing that soft feather up and down his soles. Immediately, Poe felt a new, unknown sensation on his soles, and he started laughing.

<< AHAHAHAHAHAH STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT IS THIS AHAHAHAHAHAH >>
<< This sensation is tickling. I have seen you are the best tickler of your tribe, but I think it’s time to you to be tickled, for once! >> Clover said, continuing the torture.
Poe couldn’t stop laughing: he had never been tickled before, so he didn’t know the sensation of tickling, and he had never known how much ticklish he was. Now he discovered he was very ticklish!

The soft feather continued passing up and down Poe’s soles, and it looked like Clover knew every ticklish spot of her victim.
<< AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH NO MORE TICKLING AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH I’M TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >> Poe was laughing like crazy, and he hoped his tickler stopped the tickling torture.
<< Do you want I stop? Tell me where is your treasure, and I will stop tickling your soles! >> the blonde girl said, started passing the feather between his toes. But Poe told her another time he knew nothing, so she continued tickling him.

<< AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH NOT MY SOLES AHAHAHAH NOT MY TOES AHAHAHAHAH I’M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >> Peterton Poe continued laughing and praying Clover to stop the tickling, but he had to admit that he was liking that situation, even if he hoped the torture stopped.

Hours passed, and the night was about to end, while in the cave the tickle was not ended. Clover was tickling no-stop the feet of the Injun boy, while she saw a tent between his legs.
<< Well well well! It looks like the sun is not the only one to rise. Do you have a fetish for tickling? Do you like be tickled? >> Clover asked.
Poe was red in face: he loved tickling other Injuns, and he loved being tickled too, but he was embarrassed now that Clover has discovered his tickling fetish. He tried to answer, but he could only laugh, because the soft feather was dancing on his soles again.

<< AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH NO MORE TICKLING AHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH TICKLING MAKES ME HARD AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH >>
Thanks to the tickling, Clover had the Injun in her hand. Poe could not stop laughing, and he could not stop his erection getting bigger and bigger, until it looked like it was going to burst his tiny loincloth.

When the sun began to rise, and the sunlight began to illuminate the cave, the erection of Peterton Poe was so big that his loincloth could not hold it, and it bursted, revealing the massive cock of the boy.
Clover stopped the tickling, and she admired the naked body tied on the table: Peterton Poe’s body was muscled, and he had a big muscle between his legs too.

<< My my! Now I understand why you are known as “Huge Trunk”! You have a very huge trunk between your legs. And I think to know how to make you talk, finally! >> Clover said, putting the feather close to the cock.
Peterton Poe had a shiver down his spine: he had discovered he was very ticklish, and he hoped Clover didn’t want to tickle his cock.
But Clover was determined to know the location of the treasure, so she started tickling his big cock and his huge balls.

<< AHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS TORTURE AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH I BEG YOU AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH >>
<< I have told you, my dear Peterton Poe. The tickling will stop as soon as you tell me the location of the treasure. But if Peterton Poe doesn’t want to help me, I hope “Huge Trunk” do! >> Clover said, looking his big cock and balls.
<< AHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAH STOP IT AHAHAHAH I CAN’T CONTROL MY BODY AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH I’M GETTING SO HARD AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH >>

While the feather was dancing around his huge balls, up and down his long shaft, and on his tender tip, Peterton Poe felt he was close to cum: tickling made him very excited, and he tried to hold back his cum.
<< AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH I’M GOING TO CUM AHAHAHAHAHAH I DON’T WANT TO CUM AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH >>

Hearing those words, Clover said: << What? Are you going to cum for tickling? You are a naughty Injun! Come on! Let’s see how much sap there is in this “Huge Trunk”! >>.
<< AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAH I’M GOING TO… CUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!! >>.

Poe’s cock started shooting a lot of white cum on the cave wall, hitting it with frightening power.
Clover was astonished: that cock was shooting like a machine gun, and those shots were powerful like cannon shot.
When he finished cumming, Poe panted heavily, trying to catch his breath. Clover thought that, now, the boy was ready to tell her the location of the treasure. She was asking to him where was the treasure, when she heard a noise behind her.
She turned her head, and she saw the cave wall, hit by cumshots, was collapsing, revealing a large quantity of gold nuggets. Clover rejoiced with joy: Injuns had put the gold in the cave, and they had hidden it with a stone wall. But now, thanks to Poe’s “help”, the stone wall had collapsed, and she had finally found the gold.

Clover wanted to take the gold and load it on her cart, which was outside the cave, but she understood immediately gold nuggets were too heavy for her. So she decided to asked Poe’s help again.
She untied him and she ordered him to load gold nuggets on her cart. Poe refused, and he was thinking that, now he was free, he could have defeated Clover. But the girl still had the feather, and a little tickling was enough to convince Poe to help her. So the Injun boy started loading gold nuggets on Clover’s horse-drawn cart.
Sometimes the blonde girl enjoyed tickling the Injun a little, making the loading more difficult for him.

The sun was high in the sky, and the cart was full of gold nuggets. Poe had to load the last gold nugget on the top of the pile, so he raised his arms.
Clover, grateful for his help, decided to thank him, and she tickled his armpits with the feather.
Poe could not resist to more tickling, so he lowered his arms quickly, to defend his armpits. But, in this way, Poe had left the nugget, that fell on his head, knocking him out.
Clover laughed for the funny scene and, quickly, she jumped on her horse-drawn cart and she left.

After some time, Poe opened his eyes. Remembering what had happened, he tried to move, but he found himself naked and tied on a table in the middle of the tribe camp, surrounded by other Injuns.
An elder said: << Peterton Poe, you have violated our rule! You have had contacts with a stranger. And, if it is not enough, you have revealed the location of our gold and you have helped her to steal it. We have heard your laughters and we have seen the whole scene. And we have recuperated only one gold nugget, the one that had hit you on your head. So, now, you have to be punished, and you deserve a special punishment: every Injun that you have tickled in your life, will tickle you, using your special feather! >>.

Poe was frightened: he wanted to tell the truth, explaining that he helped Clover because she had tickled him. But he had no time: the first Injun girl had already started tickling his feet with the feather, putting Poe in a ticklish hell.
For hours, Injuns tickled Poe’s feet, cock and balls, making him laugh and cum no-stop.

Poe’s laughters echoed across the valley. One blonde girl, sitting on her horse-drawn cart full of gold nuggets, turned back, in the direction of those laughs, and smiled.
<< Goodbye, Peterton Poe! I hope to see you soon. Maybe… in another universe! >>.

THE END

Voglio una seconda parte di questa storia. Dove gli Injun lasciano Poe in balìa di alcuni animali e insetti per punirlo ulteriormente (se vuoi).

Voglio una seconda parte di questa storia. Dove gli Injun lasciano Poe in balìa di alcuni animali e insetti per punirlo ulteriormente (se vuoi).

Caspita! Ti piace così tanto la storia? Grazie mille!
Devo ammettere che la tua idea è carina, ma non so se scriverò una seconda parte di questa storia: ultimamente non ho molta voglia di scrivere, e di solito scrivo una storia per scenario (quando un personaggio scopre che Peterton Poe soffre il solletico, si vendica su di lui e basta.)
Comunque non si sa mai. Potrebbe sempre tornarmi la voglia di scrivere (lo spero!).
Se posso chiederti: hai letto anche le altre mie storie di Peterton Poe su questo sito? Cosa ne pensi?

Ammetto che sono piacevolmente sorpreso che ci sia qualcuno che scrive fanfiction su un personaggio di questo genere.
Ho letto Tickleray è Massagetrap, belle storie. Spero che ti torni la voglia di scrivere perchè sei molto bravo.

Ammetto che sono piacevolmente sorpreso che ci sia qualcuno che scrive fanfiction su un personaggio di questo genere.
Ho letto Tickleray è Massagetrap, belle storie. Spero che ti torni la voglia di scrivere perchè sei molto bravo.

Grazie mille per i complimenti. Riguardo alla voglia di scrivere, lo spero anch'io. Soprattutto quando leggo commenti del genere.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back