• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hairy armpits

goalie34

TMF Poster
I’ve never seen this topic get a lot of attention here, but I think it’s warranted. Within the last few years I’ve come to be a huge fan of hairy armpits, in large part because in my experience hairy armpits are far more ticklish than shaved. Is anyone else partial to this this/have similar experiences via a vis ticklishness?

I normally have hairy arm pits and they are quite ticklish. Years ago one partner had me shave them and tied me down and was lickling my smooth clean sensitive arm pits and it tickled a lot! So both ways were ticklish for me personally.

I am a fan of hairy armpits (for tickling purposes Only) too.

Sadly, there aren't many clips of (female) hairy armpits being tickled out there, and in the very few that I've found and seen, the ler's seems to be disgust by it and not really tickling there, just around it.

I have a huge weakness for this on a guy. 😊 For women, visually I used to prefer shaved, and I keep my own shaved, but I really think that this is just societal expectations which got me to think this way, and now I feel that I could appreciate the hair on women who choose not to shave it too.

If there's enough hair on me, it provides a little protection of sorts and makes them less ticklish. I prefer to tickle shaved pits/shave mine if they're going to be tickled though.

I definitely prefer hairy armpits on a guy, it just seems more natural. Plus its extra fun to give the hairs a little tease tickle before you really dig into them. : D

I've got hairy armpits and they're as ticklish as they can possibly be -- some of my wickeder friends have discovered that's a quick way to elicit from me maximum pleading -- but I've never had occasion to find out what the sensation would be like if they were smooth.

So fun fact about the og BL is that my armpits never got past the "peach fuzz" stage. I don't remember ever shaving them (or needing to) but holy hell are they ticklish. I have shaved my legs and sensation for me is less with them shaved than without. I'd imagine it would be the same for my pits too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back