• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel Cook (Model)

jjk2983

From the beautiful Rachel Cook:

maxim.com/women/what-rachel-cook-wants-2019-6

“What should a man never do in the bedroom? - Tickle my feet!”

Not the ideal answer we would wanna hear, but at least we know she’s ticklish!

Great find, she is gorgeous and ticklish feet. A dream right there!

Sizzling hot.

The exclamation point makes it sound playful, not deadly serious. For her to say that, I wouldn't be surprised if she got her feet tickled recent to answering that questionnaire, or maybe even WHILE she was answering it, by her boyfriend.

Incidentally, Raine Michaels said practically the same thing in her Maxim interview, answering the same exact question. (you can find it here on the Forum, or simply searching it on the Maxim site).

I've been chatting with her on her personal chatting site to get the scoop on her ticklishness, and maybe open her up to the idea of a tickle fetish. It's unlikely, but at least thus far she's said "yes I am VERY ticklish haha" and told me she doesn't like it (as you would've guessed). We'll see what happens from here on out; I'll send along updates.

I'm a GENIUS. (Yes, I'm tooting my own horn. I'm in high spirits)

I've been talking with Rachel for over a week. Didn't get very far until Monday, where I said that my brand of tickling is very different from what she's experienced in the past. She asked me to elaborate, which I did:

112621 (2).JPG

After this, I said "is that something you'd be interested in?" She said "Probably not... but maybe you can convince me." I said "maybe I should describe how I would tickle you," to which she responded, "describe it to me ;)".

It was so on. I wrote one of my most detailed roleplay-type writings I've ever written. I won't share it here yet, but occasionally I'd stop at a crucial moment and say "would you like me to continue?" Her response the first time was "woah yes please!" and the second was "omg yes." After my third round of writing, I decided to stop at a decisively teasing point and leave her wanting more. Our last correspondence before this post is thus:

112721 (winning).jpg

Aaaand cue the double fist pump in the air. I doubt I've converted her, and I have no illusions that I'll be rushed to Nevada for tickle sessions with her, but I've opened a door in her mind to the possibility of enjoying being tickled. Pray for me, ladies and gentlemen, as I continue this foray into the realm of ticklish possibilities with Rachel Cook.

That's awesome TB! Sounds like you won her over for the most part. Thank you for representing the community so well! If by chance she ever does tickle content, please keep us updated! I'm not able to sub to her site due to debit card restrictions, but I'd gladly chip in to make it happen if there was another way to view the content. Keep it up bud!

Awesome job TB! This woman is a Goddess! I just hope a bunch of pervs with no regards for boundaries don't start bothering this lady with non stop tickle questions and requests.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back