• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Security Set Up part 2 FF/MF sexual

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part 1 link - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Up-part-one-(mostly-F-M-with-some-F-F-sexual)

Part 2

Mike stared at his fiancé, wrapped from neck to ankles in Cling Film, mouth duct taped shut, the angry glare coming from her blue eyes. He gazed at her feet, pale, soft with black nail polish. He looked back at Rachael’s face, she seemed even angrier now.

“It seems you two have some talking to do” Ms Stafford said, stirring the tense atmosphere. “Me and Lauren are going to leave you for a minute whilst we pop to the car to get some more tools to use. I suggest, for your pretty gothic fiancés sake, you give me the alarm code when I return”.

Ms Stafford walked over to Rachael and ripped off the duct tape covering her mouth.

“Ouch” Rachael shouted. “Was that really fucking necessary”.

“Brave, Brave but stupid” Ms Stafford replied as she and Lauren walked past, Ms Stafford danced her fingernails up the soles of Rachael’s exposed feet.

“AAAAiiiii” Rachael squealed, scrunching up her toes.

There was only the sound of footsteps getting further and further away until the door slammed shut. Mike and Rachael stared at each other in silence for a few seconds.

“YOU SICK FUCK” Rachael shouted at Mike. “WHY AM I INVOLVED IN YOUR FUCKING FOREPLAY GAMES. IF I COULD MOVE, I WOULD TAKE THIS RING OFF MY FINGER”.

Mike looked down, his cock had gone soft again. He looked back to Rachael. “Do you really think I want to be here anymore than you do?”

“YOUR WILLY SEEMS TO BE ENJOYING THE ATTENTION” She shouted back.

“Look, its not what it looks like” Mike answered back.

“NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS” Rachael shouted back. “I WAS DOING SOME WORK WHEN THE DOORBELL RANG AND YOUR BOSS IS STOOD THERE SHOWING ME HER I.D, SAYING YOU HAVE HAD A PROBLEM AT WORK. THE NEXT THING I KNOW, I WRAPPED UP IN THIS SHIT IN THE DARK BEFORE BEING TICKLE TORTURED WHILST YOU GET A FUCKING FOOT JOB, THAT’S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME”.

“No, they want the codes for the lab downstairs” He replied, trying to seem manly about it all.

“SO, FUCKING GIVE IT TO THEM, ITS NOT YOUR BUILDING”. Rachael was getting even angrier

“I know, I just cant let them win, there could be anything in that lab. I couldn’t live with myself if I gave them the access and it turned out to be something like a nuclear bomb”.

“Mike, listen to me” Rachael replied softly, appearing to calm down. “Fuck it, either they get the bomb or we get tortured, then killed, then they still get the bomb, or whatever it is. AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS FOOT THING WHEN WE GET HOME”.

“Fine” Mike replied having been put in his place.

The door opened from behind them, Ms Stafford and Lauren appeared and both put a box down on the table.

“I will give you the code” Mike said depressingly. “Just let us go first”.

“No, No, No, my dear. It doesn’t work like that” Ms Stafford said patronisingly. “You had your chance to tell me. We have just carried these heavy boxes up the stairs. This day has taken a lot of planning and effort”

Mike looked at Ms Stafford in shock. “What are you on about, you get your code for the alarm and we get to go home. No questions asked”.

“You see Mike, I know how this works, as soon as you leave, you phone the police and I get thrown in jail”. Ms Stafford said shaking her head. “I need to make sure that you keep your mouth shut”.

At that moment, Lauren shoved a gag in Mike’s mouth. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, “You are not broken yet, she will only let you go once you have been broken”.

Mike looked confused, he looked the Rachael who had the same confused look on her face.

Ms Stafford turned to Rachael, “You” she said pointing her finger at her. “We need to make you more accessible”. Lauren walked over with a pair of scissors and started to cut down the wrap on Rachael. As soon as the final piece was cut, Rachael sat up in her black silk top and shorts with a wicked look in her eye. She pounced at Lauren, knocking her to the floor, one hand on her throat and the other with the fist clenched, ready to lay the first blow.

‘Click’

Rachael knew that sound, she turned her head to see Ms Stafford pointing her handgun at her.

“Off now” Ms Stafford demanded. “You have as much fight as your boyfriend. I like that” she said with a smirk.

As Rachael stood up, Lauren slowly climbed to her feet, still shaken from what had just happened.

“Lauren, what have I taught you, never turn your back” Ms Stafford said disappointingly. She turned to Rachael “You, kneel on that chair now”.

Rachael obeyed by climbing on the chair and getting onto her knees, she saw Ms Stafford hand the gun to Lauren as she looked in one of the boxes, pulling out some rope. Ms Stafford approached Rachael and pulled her feet through the gap between the backrest and the seat cushion, “Put your wrists together and in front of you”. Racheal nervously followed the instruction. Ms Stafford bound her wrists together, tied another long length of rope around her wrists and threw it over the pipe above. She walked round Racheal and pulled on the rope, raising Rachael’s arms up high exposing her underarms. She then readjusted Rachael’s feet and tied the rope around her ankles then to the leg of the chair. Rachael tried to pull on the rope but could only feel the pressure around her ankles. She looked back at Mike, Mike could see the fear in her big blue eyes but he couldn’t help becoming slightly aroused by the predicament they were in.

Lauren noticed this, she walked over and slapped his cock. “Don’t be so naughty” she said as she winked at him. “I have a little treat for you” she said as she walked over the one of the boxes, pulling out a wooden box, about a foot high. Mike could not tell what it was but it looked slightly like an old electric shoe polisher. She walked over the Mike and positioned it on the floor whilst removing the lid of it. It was one big fluffy wheel. He watched in horror and Lauren playfully kicked it closer and closer to his feet until it was positioned perfectly under his arches and toes, slightly touching.

“Perfect fit” she proclaimed as she picked up the remote. She stood in front of Mike and clamped her hand down on Mike’s floppy shaft. “I’m going to play with you, whilst you watch your girlfriend get tortured, when I think you are enjoying it too much, I’m going to press this switch”. She flicked the switch. Electricity shot up Mike’s body as the wheel rapidly spun against his arches and toes, he tried to hold back but couldn’t,

“MMMPPPSSSTTOOMMMPPPP HAHAHAHMPPPHHH” He laughed against him gag. Lauren watched him trying to squirm but he could only turn his head, within seconds there were tears rolling down his face. She turned to Rachael. “Your turn next”.

Rachael looked horrified. “Turn that off now” she pleaded. “He already said he would give you the code”.

Lauren flicked the switch again, bringing the wheel to a halt. She dropped the remote and strutted slowly over to Rachael making sure she walked on his tip toes, giving Mike full view of her arches. She grabbed hold of Rachael’s cheeks, squeezing them together.

“I just want to have some fun with you first” she said innocently with a smile. She grabbed the scissors and cut the shoulder straps of Rachael’s silk pyjama top. It fell down to her lap displaying her perky 34C breasts. “Ooopppsss” she said seductively as she walked back over towards Mike.

Ms Stafford was looking back in one of the boxes again, before pulling out some small pieces of string. She looked back at Rachael’s breasts, then back towards Lauren. “Why always the boobs?” she said shaking her head. Lauren paced back over to Rachael and skittled her fingernails over Rachael’s nipples.

“HEEEYYYYYYYYYY” she screamed “DON’T TOUCH MY BREASTS YOU PERV”.

“Point proven” Ms Stafford said smiling at Rachael before disappearing behind her. Rachael could feel her big toes being tied together as her size 5 soles dangled off the edge of the chair. She giggled slightly as she felt the string wrapping round her little toe on her right foot. Ms Stafford pressed her toes back as she wrapped that piece of string around the chair leg. She repeated this for her left foot. Rachael’s feet were stretched out and unable to move.

“One last thing” Ms Stafford proclaimed as she went back to the box and took out a strap and a blindfold. She walked back to Rachael and tied the strap over her thighs and under the chair, to prevent her moving at all. As she stood up, she noticed Rachael’s face was red and her eyes were piercing towards Mike, she turned around to see Lauren sat on a chair in front of Mike, tickling and flicking his cock.

“Oi, stop fucking around” she called out. Lauren turned around with an embarrassed look on her face.

“Now you two have stopped flirting, I will tell you what’s going to happen” Ms Stafford announced. “Mike, the length and time, pretty little Rachael gets tortured is in your hands, or cock rather. Lauren is going to do what ever she wants to you to make you cum, just before that happens though, she will stop and turn on the tickling machine under your feet, preventing you from cuming. At that point, we are going to have 5 minutes of fun with Rachael over here. And from what I hear, she is deftly ticklish” She turned to Rachael who had clenched her eyes shut. “How often we tickle her is entirely up to you and your cock. Just a warning though, if you do cum, I have a couple of vibrators in a box that I will strap to Rachael and leave you both here. When does this place open again? Monday? Good luck with that”.

Mike gulped and closed his eyes.

“Its OK hunny, just keep your eyes on me” Rachael called out some encouragement. “Just don’t let this witch tickle me anymore” she said as she stared at Ms Stafford.

“Insults will get you nowhere, my dear” Ms Stafford joked as she wiggled her fingers menacingly at Rachael.

Lauren dragged her fingers down Mike’s muscular arms to his armpits. He shuddered and tensed his arms. “This will be fun” Lauren whispered as she grasped his balls in her hand. Mike stared at Rachael, locking his eyes with hers. He could feel Lauren’s fingernails lightly tickling on the shaft of his penis. He continued to stare at his love tied helplessly across from him. Lauren’s strokes were picking up in pace, he could feel the blood slowly making its way to his penis, he tried to not focus on anything but Rachael’s blue eyes. It was working. Lauren was now massaging his balls and tickling his shaft at the same time but Mike was continuing to hold out. Lauren leaned over to his cock and ran her tongue over his shaft to the tip of his penis, she could feel it twitch against her tongue, it was working, slowly his penis grew larger and stiffer. She circled the tip of his cock with her tongue until it was stood upright and proud.

“Good Boy” she called out, impressed with her work. She inserted his cock into her mouth and moved her head backwards and forwards, using her tongue to tickle the tip of his cock. A few minutes passed and Mike was having trouble holding on, the small groans started seeping out through the gag.

“Hold on Mike” Rachael called out but it was too late, he was in trouble. His cock started to twitch as he got closer to cumming. One more sigh escaped before the click of the remote could be heard, Lauren pulled her mouth away as the rotating wheel started spinning. Mike’s head flew back against the pillar as he burst out into muffled laughter.

“MMAHAHAMMHAHAHAMMMMMMM” he cried.

Both women turned there focus to Rachael, she was knelt in silence, dreading what was to become of her, her head slumped. Lauren walked to the boxes and pulled out two stiff turkey feathers. She walked menacingly towards Rachael twiddling the feathers in her fingers.

Rachael looked away from her at Mike who was trying to fight the tickling sensation to no avail, tears streaming down his face, his head banging against the pillar, his erection had turned into a semi. Rachael’s focus was taken away as she felt nails being dragged down her soles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” She cried out. Her toes were tied in such away that there was not movement in her feet, she repeatedly tried to scrunch up her toes but there was no escape. “LET ME GOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she called out again as Lauren was stood in front of her. She pointed the feathers at her armpits and started fluttering them inside her armpits.

“NNOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” Rachael was in a full fit of laughter as the two woman attacked her feet and pits.

What felt like an age passed with no rest for her. Both her and Mike crying with laughter as their heads jolted back and forth with each wave of tickling.

Finally it ceased. The wheel stopped spinning on Mike’s feet and the tickling stopped on Rachael. Both of the couple were quivering messes, Rachael’s black hair stuck to her forehead from the thrashing and sweat.

Ms Stafford walked over to Mike, slipped the gag from his mouth. “Ready to talk yet?”

“I said earlier that I would tell you” Mike panted out. “5426, 5426, 5. 4. 2. MMM”.

Ms Stafford slipped the gag back in. “I’m not sure whether he is telling the truth. Better have another go, just to be safe” she laughed at Lauren.

Lauren looked back at Mike with and evil look in her eyes. She picked up a feather and walked towards him, kneeling down in front of him. Mike looked at Rachael’s tired and tormented body slumped down, head hanging. Before he knew it, he could feel the feather being flicked over the tip of his cock. Between that and Rachael’s bound body, his erection was back in no time.

“Too easy” Lauren said out loud. Rachael lifted her head to see Mike trying to fight the erection, little giggles escaped his gag as the feather glided over his ticklish cock. Rachael stared on as her partner was being tortured by this petite blonde. She looked down to see her wrinkled soles on display underneath her bum. She didn’t notice Ms Stafford walking to the side of her.

“It not just you partner then” She whispered as she bumped her shoulder into Rachael. Rachael glared back at her. By this point, Lauren was lying back down on the floor with her feet running up Mike’s legs to his erect penis. She gripped his cock in between her two feet and slowly started jerking him off. Her hands were rubbing Mike’s suspended soles, gently tickling and massaging.

Rachael looked on helplessly as Mike was being toyed with, somehow it was slowly turning her on, watching some pretty feet performing a sex act on her muscly boyfriend. She bit down on her lip. This did not go unmissed by Ms Stafford as she stared at Rachael and her erect nipples. Rachael now had her eyes closed trying to distract herself, she felt something soft running over her nipple. Her eyes shot open to see Ms Stafford running a feather over her left nipple. She looked back at Mike who was getting close to the end.

“MMMMM” a groan escaped Rachael’s mouth.

Both Mike and Lauren looked back at her in amazement to see Ms Stafford flicking Rachael’s nipple with a feather, turning Rachael on. Rachael could do nothing about it, her perked breasts were fully exposed to the torment. Lauren was increasing the intensity and speed of her feet rubbing Mike, it was too much for him, the feet rubbing him off and Rachael being sexually tormented.

“MMSSTTOOPPMMMMPPP” she tried to shout.

Lauren dropped her feet down, Ms Stafford walked over to him and remove the gag.

“5, 4, 2, 6” he gasped out. “Please, just let me cum”.

All the denial Lauren had inflicted had reduced him to a soft putty.

“You know what this means Mike?” Ms Stafford said sternly.

Mike just nodded his head as Rachael looked on in disbelief.

“I will let you cum” Ms Stafford said before whispering “but just not yet”.

Mike whimpered out a cry as the gag was put back in his mouth. He heard the click of the remote as the wheel started up again, stroking his soles and toes, picking up more and more pace.

Ms Stafford walked back over to the boxes on the table before pulling out a drill. Rachael looked back in fear as Ms Stafford clicked it causing it to rotate. She then attached a small stiff feather duster to it and handed it to Lauren. She looked at Racheal.

“Not for you my dear, me and you are going to have a little fun first”

Rachael gulped as she saw Ms Stafford take out 2 vibrating eggs and an electric toothbrush. Ms Stafford placed the toothbrush down in front of Rachael and carried the eggs behind her. The eggs were being taped to the soles of her feet, just below her toes. She took a deep sigh before raising her head to see Mike in fits of muffled laughter as the drill/feather duster was being used on his exposed cock and balls. The wheel still tormenting his feet. Sweat running down his bright red face as he cackled into the gag.

Suddenly electricity hit Rachael’s soles as the eggs were turned on, she had never experienced this before. She exploded.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SSTTTOOOPPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Ms Stafford walked round the front of Rachael’s jolting body before pulling up a chair. Rachael was thrashing around as much as she could but couldn’t shake off the tickling vibrations. Ms Stafford started up the toothbrush and without warning shoved it straight into Rachael’s belly button.

“NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rachael was having a laughter fit as the bristled explored her belly button.

“Seems as though you are more ticklish than Mike” Ms Stafford giggled.

“PLEASAHAHAHAHA STOOPPPAHAHAHA” Rachael cried out. It was met with the smug look of Ms Stafford shaking her head.

Mike was experiencing a feeling he had never felt before, the wheel was torturing his feet but the Drill was gently tickling his cock, it was turning him on. That feeling coupled with Rachael being tormented was sending him into overload. He wanted to cum, so badly but the tickling on his feet was preventing it. Lauren giggled as she noticed the predicament Mike was in, she knew she had complete control of his orgasm. She stood up, pulled a table over to Mike, positioned the drill on it and set it to auto. As she looked at her victim, she couldn’t help herself and removed his gag.

“hahaha letttt meeee cummmmm ahaha” he called out.

She quickly took that feeling away from him by digging her fingernails into his armpits.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA” he burst out.

Lauren kept this torment up for a good 5 minutes before walking over to Ms Stafford and a bright red Rachael. All of the air had been taken from her lungs, she was in fits of silent laughter.

“Do you think it is time now?” Lauren said to Ms Stafford.

Ms Stafford looked at her watch, 21:45. They had been tormenting them for over 6 hours. “Its time” she said as she got up. She passed Lauren the toothbrush and walked away. Rachael managed to open one eye to see Lauren sat in front of her with an evil grin on her face. Lauren raised the toothbrush and planted the bristles down on her nipple.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed out again. Rachael was using it to circle her nipples and run over them. It was torture for her. Lauren ran her spare hand down Rachael’s body to her pyjama shorts and grasped her pussy. She looked up with an evil smile as she felt how wet her shorts were. She stood up, kissed Rachael on the forehead and walked over to Ms Stafford who was rummaging through the boxes again.

The sounds of laughter echoing through the room as both victims feet were still being electronically tickle tortured.

Ms Stafford took out a vibrator and a cock ring, she handed the ring to Lauren who walked over to Mike. She turned the wheel off. Mike breathed a sigh of relief as he felt Lauren fiddling with his cock, it stood back up within seconds, glistening with precum. She attached the ring and retreated with a smile.

Ms Stafford was stood in front of the giggling Rachael, she turned the eggs off, Rachael’s body slumped, still with the occasional twitches as she struggled to catch her breath. Ms Stafford slid the vibrator in between her legs so the tip was right under her clit.

The both stood in the middle of the room together admiring their shattered and breathless victims.

“You two have fun” Ms Stafford called out, “we are heading to the lab. 5426 Mike?”

Mike nodded his head.

As they started walking, Lauren clicked the remote in her hand. Both Mike and Rachael were delighted to hear and feel the vibrations. The door slammed shut. Within seconds, both Mike and Rachael were moaning loudly, becoming very close to the edge. Rachael was trying to rock back and forth on the vibrator trying to position it for maximum effect, then. Nothing, both vibrators fell silent.

“AAAARRRGGHHHHHHHH” Rachael shouted out. Mike had been used to this denial all evening and just let out a frustrated sigh.

The door opened and Lauren popped her head in. “I told you not yet” she cackled before slamming the door shut behind her.

To be continued

This is outstanding! I can't wait the the next part.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back