• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Security Set Up Part 3 (FF/MF, sexual)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part 1 - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Up-part-one-(mostly-F-M-with-some-F-F-sexual)

Part 2 - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?310072-The-Security-Set-Up-part-2-FF-MF-sexual

Part 3

Mike hung his head in disbelief, he had been teased and tortured for well over 6 hours, he had no knowledge of what time of day it was. He lifted his head up to look at his beloved fiancé. Her bottom lip was quivering, tears rolling down her face, she had never been tormented this much before, the frustration of not being allowed to cum was almost as bad at the tickling that left her body shaking.

Suddenly sirens echoed around the building, the alarms were in full panic mode. Mike, although shocked took a deep sigh of relief as he knew the police were soon to follow. Finally their ordeal was soon to be over. Rachael had a smirk on her face knowing soon they would be safe, free from their tormentors. Then silence, the alarm had shutdown almost as quick as it started. A few seconds past before the door swung open to reveal an angry looking Ms Stafford storming into the room, gun pointed straight at Mike.

“You fucking lying prick, did you forget the other two numbers”

“I-I-I” Mike tried to respond.

“Don’t play dumb with me, you fucking knew, I should shoot you right now” she said storming towards Mike.

Suddenly, Lauren grabbed Ms Stafford’s shoulder and whispered something in her ear. The angry look on Ms Stafford’s face turned into a devious smile as she stared at Mike’s worried face.

“Get to it then” Ms Stafford said to Lauren, “We don’t have all day”.

Lauren walked over to the table and picked up the scissors, she walked over to Mike looking him up and down, licking her lips in anticipation. She undid the binds around his wrists, they fell straight to his side, lifeless from the lack of blood flow. She slid the scissors down the cling film, tearing it quickly, Mike fell straight to the floor, completely out of energy.

“It’s a good job we managed to cut the power to the alarm” Ms Stafford told Mike as he lay there helpless on the floor. Both women picked him up and pushed him onto the table on his back. Mike just lay there naked in disbelief that the code did not work. Before he could muster any energy to speak, his arms were tied together, stretched over his head and bound to the table. His ankles were tied together and to the opposite end of the table, Ms Stafford spent a few minutes tying his big toes together. She looked up, glaring at Mike.

“Got anything to say now then?”

“That’s the code it was told, it only had 4 numbers” he pleaded back.

“Bullshit” She snapped back, “Remember, you two are here until Monday morning now. That gives us around 58 hours of torment”.

“Nooooooo” Rachael blurted out. “I cant take this anymore” She started sobbing.

Lauren walked over to her, wiped the tears from her cheek. “This is what happens with people we don’t trust”.

She turned back to Mike, stood in front of his bound, naked body. She bent down pulling her knickers down from under her skirt. Grasping them, she hovered over Mike, as soon as he opened his mouth to talk, she shoved them in, taping his mouth shut behind them. He didn’t even bother to try to protest, he already knew his fate.

Lauren walked back to Rachael, took the blindfold off the table next to her and slipped it over her eyes.

“You don’t want to see this” she whispered in her ear.

Ms Stafford was rummaging in one of the boxes, before pulling out a bottle of baby oil. She flung it to Lauren who poured it over his armpits and chest before massaging it in. She walked down to his feet, dragging a nail along his stretched body, as she ran over his groin, he twitched. Her head pricked up and she smiled at Mike.

“We have found a new place” she excitedly said before scrambling both sets of nails over each groin and thigh. Mike thrashed around, he floppy cock wriggling from side to side. The tickling ceased after a few seconds before she knelt down at his feet, dripping a large amount of oils over his toes. She dropped the bottle to the floor and began massaging the oil into every part of his exposed soles, running her fingers in between his toes. Mike’s toes twitched as her nails kept catching his sensitive skin.

Lauren stood up, looking at her handy work, obviously impressed with herself. Ms Stafford handed Lauren a hair dryer.

“You have made such a mess” she joked. “Dry it up with this. And while you are at it, pass me that bottle, the little princess over there needs some attention”.

“It-it-its all gone” Lauren said nervously looking up at her boss.

Ms Stafford winked at her, “don’t worry, I can moisten her up myself” as she suck her tongue out, letting Mike see it.

Lauren started the hair dryer up positioned at Mike’s feet.

“Mppphhh” he groaned.

“Don’t be such a baby” Lauren teased back. “This isn’t even the worst of it”.

Ms Stafford walked over towards the half-naked Rachael, she ran her finger nails up her ribs, Rachael let out a small giggle. Ms Stafford was now rubbing Rachael’s breasts.

“mmmmmmm” Rachael groaned, her nipples became instantly hard.

Ms Stafford lent down towards her and ran her tongue over her exposed breasts, flicking her nipples on the way past. Rachael bit her bottom lip in excitement. She had drowned out the murmuring Mike was making as his feet got hotter and hotter. Ms Stafford stood up, walked behind Rachael and sat on the floor.

“Heeeyyyyyy, that ticccccklesss ahaha” Rachael giggled out, upon feeling Ms Stafford’s tongue exploring her soles. Ms Stafford started to suck on her toes, running her tongue in between each one.

“Mmmmahahahaammmmmmmmahahaha” Rachael didn’t know whether to moan or laugh as both noises escaped at the same time.

Ms Stafford kept this up for a few minutes before returning to the front of Rachael, she started massaging her breast with one hand and rubbing her wet pyjama shorts with the other. Rachael was in extasy.

“MMMMMMMM” she moaned out, her breathing was becoming heavier and heavier, she was a mumbling mess. But before she could release, Ms Stafford pulled her hands away.

Rachael glared in disbelief into her blindfold. “Just let me cum, please, im begging you” she blurted out.

Ms Stafford didn’t even respond as she walked towards Lauren.

“Good job, my dear, nice and pink. Just how I like them”

Pleased with the words of her boss, Lauren turned off the hairdryer to Mike approval. He flexed his toes, he looked up at the two women stood at his feet, Lauren was whispering in Ms Stafford’s ear, she had her eyes locked with Mike and an evil stare in them. Mike looked nervous, ‘what were they planning he thought’. He watched Lauren climb up onto the table and straddle his legs, leaning towards his face. Ms Stafford pulled up a chair at his feet.

“You’re in for one hell of a night” Lauren said seductively at him before leaning in and digging her nails straight into his pits.

“MMMMHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH” he cackled through his gag, the baby oil had made him twice as sensitive. As he thrashed around on the table, he thrusted his groin upwards flinging Lauren onto his chest, she removed her head from his armpit and glared at him.

“hohohaoahahahah” she giggled out as something was tickling her foot. She looked back to she Ms Stafford rubbing a cloth over her feet.

“hahahaha whattt you doingggg hahaha” she cackled out.

“Your feet are filthy, what have I told you about walking around bare foot” Ms Stafford said disappointingly as she continued to clean.

“Juussttt quit it ahaha” Lauren called out.

Ms Stafford stopped, Lauren bowed her head down after the brief bit of excitement, suddenly she felt something touching her leg under her skirt, instantly she looked at Mike, knowing exactly what it was. Lauren slapped him across the face, she leant over to him, her blonde hair in his face, she whispered in his ear, “does me getting tickled turn you on or something?”. The gag prevented him from answering back but his eyes said it all.

Ms Stafford heard this, picked up 2 pieces of rope and tied Lauren’s right ankle to Mike’s left knee.

“What you doing” Lauren said shocked, Ms Stafford just stared back with a glint in her eye. She tied her left ankle to Mike’s right knee.

“I have an idea” she said as she winked at the perplexed Lauren.

Lauren looked back towards Mike, she could feel his hard cock pushing against her naked pussy, she smiled before digging her nails back into his pits.

“MmmHAHAHAHAHAHAH” he exploded again in fits of giggles, Lauren tried adjusting her legs but couldn’t move them, Mike was too strong for her. His thrashing around intensified as Ms Stafford was now tracing her nails over his heels and arches. The oil and heat had made them much more sensitive than he had ever planned.

“MMSSSTTOOOPPMMMMM” He called out against his gag but to no avail, he was getting the most intense work out he had ever experienced, his abs were aching from all the laughing.

Suddenly Lauren fell once again on top of him as Ms Stafford tormented her feet with her nails.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA QUUIIITTTTT ITTTT” she called out, she was buckling on Mike’s lap. It wasn’t too long before he became hard again. The sensation of being tickled, tickling someone and having a cock touching her had made her quite wet. A few minutes passed before Ms Stafford quit her torment on Lauren’s wrinkled soles.

“Fucking hell boss, you really know how to tease a girl” she screamed out in frustration.

“Let it out then” she responded, “I’m sure Mike wont mind”.

“Don’t you fucking dare” Rachael shouted out. “Let us go you weirdos”.

“Zip it bitch, its your turn next” Ms Stafford snapped back. “Just be grateful for the break”.

They both turned their attention back to the frustrated Mike. Lauren repositioned herself as best as the bonds on her ankles would let her and slid Mike’s cock into her warm, wet vagina. Mike didn’t even protest. Ms Stafford attacked his feet again, she pulled his big toes back and lightly scratched underneath them. He thrashed around, trying to do anything to free himself from this torment.

“He’s gone again” Lauren called out as she felt his floppy cock retracting.

Ms Stafford attacked Lauren’s feet again, clawing at her toes.

“NO, NO, NO HAHAHAHAHAH” she called out, wriggling her body over Mike. Within seconds he was rock hard again and inside her. The thrashing of Lauren was gyrating over his cock as she bobbed up and down, side to side trying to escape the tickling fingers of her boss. A few minutes passed as Lauren tried to escape, Mike was breathing harder and harder, Lauren’s movements massaging his cock.

“MMMMMMM” he called out.

“NOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA” Lauren screamed as she felt Mike explode inside her. She thrusted up to feel Mike’s floppy cock fall out of her, followed by all of his cum. “WHATS A GIRL GOT TO DO ROUND HERE TO GET A FUCKING ORGASM” she screamed out.

Within seconds her frustration became laughter as Ms Stafford went back to work on her feet.

“NOT AGAIN HAHAHAHA” she called out as she fell back onto Mike. This was met with Mike’s wriggling around and muffled laughter as Ms Stafford had one hand tickling Mike’s foot and the other tickling Lauren’s foot. Both the pair were jolting backwards and forwards as Ms Stafford’s long fingernails attacked their toes.

The tickling was short lived though as Ms Stafford’s phone rang.

“Hello. Yes, this is Ms Stafford. Oh, Hi Jim. Yeah I know. I’m here now. No, No need for the police, it must have been a spider or something that tripped the alarm. I know, pesky things. No need to worry, I’ve sorted it. OK, Bye”. She put down the phone. Mike picked his head up and glared in disbelief.

“Oh, yeah. Forgot to mention that. Turns out, I own the building” she stuttered with a wicked look in her eyes. “Truth is, I hired you as I needed security. Then I looked out the window to see that pretty little thing over there pick you up from the interview. I’m a sucker for goth looking girls. That’s when I knew that I had to have you both”.

“BITCH” Lauren called out. “YOU FUCKING PYSCO”.

“I know” Ms Stafford responded. “But we are all having a good old laugh, aren’t we”?

Before anyone could answer, Ms Stafford ran a single nail over Lauren’s foot, jolting her upright.

“Quit it” she called out.

“I’m only just getting started” Ms Stafford responded wickedly.

She started sucking on Mike’s toes, he instantly forgot about what had just happened and quickly, his cock shot back up.

“There you go Lauren, have fun” she purred.

Lauren climbed back on Mike, she couldn’t help noticing that he was wincing and shaking. She looked back around to see that Ms Stafford had started the drill back up with the feather duster on it, positioning it touching his feet. He was scrunching his toes but could not get away from the light tickling. She set it to auto and put it on her chair.

“That should keep him going for longer this time, my sweet, enjoy” she said seductively as she wandered off towards an angry looking Rachael.

Rachael was shaking her head in disgust.

“Let’s turn that frown, upside down” Ms Stafford cheekily said as she dug her fingernails into Rachael’s exposed ribs.

“HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH” she screamed out as Ms Stafford’s fingers scratched in between each rib. Rachael’s body bouncing, Ms Stafford was mesmerised by Rachael’s jiggling breasts. She pulled up a chair at the front of her, leaned over and blew a raspberry on Rachael’s exposed stomach.

Rachael exploded into fits of giggles. Suddenly she heard and felt the vibrator being turned on.

“MMMMMM” she called out as it started to take effect. Ms Stafford was teasing her nipples by running her fingers around them. Rachael was soon close to what she had wanted for hours. Her breathing became heavier, then, nothing. She groaned in frustration. Ms Stafford grabbed Rachael’s hair, yanking her head backwards. She leaned in and whispered, “You don’t cum until I tell you to, got it”.

Rachael nodded, the control she had lost on top of not being able to see was really turning her on.

That thought quickly disappeared as Ms Stafford had leaned round and was attacking her feet once again. Suddenly she stopped.

“I forgot these eggs were here” she cackled as she turned them both on. Rachael thrashed around but escape was not an option.

“HAHAHAHHA STTTOOOOPPPP HAHAHAHA” she cried out.

Then she felt the vibrator start back up, “MMMHAHAMMMMHAHAHA” her moaned laughter escaped her lips.

“Lets see what has more power over your body, the vibrations on your feet, or the vibrations on your clit” Ms Stafford teased as she stood up.

Rachael was in limbo between moaning and laughing. Ms Stafford walked to her bag, picked up her phone and started filming the events unfolding, giving a running commentary for the next 5 Minutes.

“MMMMMMMMMMM” Lauren called out as she hit her first orgasm. But she kept going, she barely had to move with the Wiggling from Mike. He was still hard but couldn’t hit his orgasm due to the tickling on his feet from the feather duster. Lauren kept gyrating, within minutes, orgasm 2 came, then 3. Ms Stafford put down her phone before somehow growing some feelings. She walked over to Mike and turned off the drill, then to Rachael and turned off the eggs. Within seconds, Mike had came again. This was met with the sound of Rachael exploding into the biggest orgasm ever.

Ms Stafford untied Rachael’s wrists, they fell to her knees in exhaustion, she watched as Rachael positioned the vibrator underneath her, rock her head back and continue to moan. This was her chance to escape. She quickly walked over to Lauren, untied her ankles, then Mike’s wrists. Lauren stood up, slowly backed away from the table before both women disappeared through the door.

15 Minutes passed before Mike and Rachael had the strength to untie their legs. They looked at each other.

“Well, call the fucking cops” Rachael said.

Mike walked to his trousers, picked them up and took out his phone. He looked at it in shock.

“Well” Rachael called out again.

Mike walked over to her showing her the latest message from Ms Stafford displaying 2 pictures, one of Mike with Lauren on top and one of Rachael, biting her lip. The message read ‘who is going to believe you, it looks like one big planned sex session to me. FYI, I have a video, the cops turn up at my house, it gets sent to everyone. Take care, see you Monday’.

“That cheeky bitch” Rachael called out.

“She is right though babe. It does look like we were willing” Mike tried to make sense of it all. “Let’s go home, get some rest, then we will discuss it tomorrow once we have had a think about what to say”.

Rachael agreed and both of them headed to the exit.

“It was fun though” Mike said calmly.

Rachael just smiled.

It had just turned midnight, both Mike and Rachael were getting ready for bed, still slightly turned on but tired when there was a knock at the door.

“Don’t answer it” Rachael whispered as she kissed Mike lovingly on the lips. “Let’s just go have some fun, I want you to forget about your cock being in another woman. Although, it turned me on slightly”.

Mike nodded and smiled.

The knocking started again but much louder.

“It could be important” he said.

“Fine, but im going upstairs” she growled back.

Rachael was halfway upstairs as Mike opened the door. “Hunny, its for both of us”.

Rachael walked back down the stairs confused, she poked her head round the door to see Lauren stood there, gagged, in nothing more than her bra, thong and heels. Her hands were tied behind her back. She had a piece of paper sticking out of her bra. Mike grabbed it and opened it.

It read ‘My way of saying sorry. Do as you please. Lots of Love, Christina Stafford XX’

Mike looked at his fiancé, she had an evil grin on her face, she grabbed hold of Lauren’s thong string and pulled her slowly in the house.

“Look’s like we are not getting any sleep after all”

To Be continued

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back