• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1. Family Trapped and Tickle Tortured - MMMM/MFmf, non-con

arabgeata

This is my first (little bit lengthy) attempt at writing, inspired by different stories I've read and my own preferences. I plan on starting more threads as I have time, but for now let me know your thoughts.

WARNING: kind of intense tickle torture/humiliation, if you don't like that this may not be for you

(Added days of the week in case I eventually want to add on to the story)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning:

The four members of the Miller family had recently attended church, gone out for breakfast, and were on their way home. The parents were especially happy to spend time with their kids as they were both in college, and had come back for the weekend to celebrate their father's birthday on Sunday. Per usual, they had all dressed up and couldn't wait to get home and change into more comfortable clothes before spending the rest of the day relaxing at home. The father, Craig, had on a navy suit accented by a brown belt and shoes. The mother, Deb, had on a plain red dress and white heels. The son, Brendan, had on a black suit with black dress shoes. And the daughter, Liz, had on a pink dress and black flats.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary as they pulled into their garage and closed the garage door. However, as the family exited the car and made their way towards the door leading into the house, they found that they weren't able to open it. Deb was the first to try and found it strange that she couldn't open the door. Especially because there wasn't a lock on this door. Thinking the handle may be broken or something else may be wrong with the door, Deb asked Craig if he could help her get it open. After inspecting the hinges and handle, everything seemed to be in the correct place; however he couldn't figure out why the handle wouldn't budge either. Thus, Craig started to get angry, he hated not looking manly in front of his family.

Just then, Craig heard a thud behind him and turned to find his daughter laying on the floor. "Liz! Brendan call 9-1-1", he exclaimed, concerned but also shocked at what had happened. As he and the other family members went to investigate what had happened further, he saw that Liz seemed to be unconscious, but still had a pulse and a breath, which gave him a little ease. But just then, Deb, who had also knelt down to check on her daughter seemed to start rocking slightly back and forth before joining her daughter on the floor of the garage. Turning to his son for a response, Brendan informed his father "My cell phone isn't working, I can't get a connection to make a call". It was then that Craig started to become alarmed and very confused. He ran to the side door of the garage that led outside; however, he soon found that door to be locked as well. After a couple seconds of furiously shaking and pulling at the door with no success, he heard another thud and turned to find his son on the ground along with his wife and daughter. As the incapacitating agent began to take effect on Craig's body, he too started to feel shaky and dizzy. Then, with another thud as Craig hit the ground, the family was all out cold.

After the fourth thud, a group of four men in gas masks entered the garage and collected the family from the floor. They made sure the garage was secure and carried the family down to the basement of their home where they had assembled restraint devices for each member of the family, making use of the four large pillars that were already in the basement room; each device facing the center of the room. They removed the men's suit jackets and placed each family member in a makeshift chair consisting of five pillars. There was a large central pillar which was already in the room, to which they added a small shelf for the individual to sit on. They then raised the family's arms up as far as they would stretch above their heads and tied them several times to the pillar, meanwhile putting their hands in tight fabric sacks that cinched around the wrist, rendering their hands and arms useless. From there the family's legs were raised so they were parallel to the ground, and stretched so there was 45 degrees between each person's legs. Each family member's legs were then placed on top of the remaining four pillars that were out in front of them which kept their legs in these positions. The further away set of two pillars allowed the ankles to rest on top of them, and the closer set of two directly under the kneecap to prevented the family from bending their legs and moving their legs around much at all. Straps that had been built into these pillar were then wrapped and tied around the family's legs, completing the immobilization. To finish the job a ball gag with padding on the mouth side to prevent talking was placed in each of the family member's mouths. Then for some added fun the captors set up three recorders around each family member to get different angles while the day unfolded, as well as several cameras and two video recorders that were getting the whole seen from both sides of the room.

Once the family was completely secured and cameras set up and recording, ammonia inhalants were used under the family's noses to wake them all up immediately. Within seconds the family members took in their now mute and immobile positions and being to try and speak and struggle as much as their restraints would allow. It wasn't long before the main captor walked to the middle of the room and began speaking, prompting the family start listening attentively. The captor said, "Welcome Miller Family to the last day of your lives", prompting Brendan and Liz to look at their father, the man of the house, for some kind of hope. But he knew as desperately as he wanted it, there nothing he could do to protect his family, even if he tried. "Don't worry, I'm not going to harm any of you, but it will practically be like your lives ended by the time I'm finished with you all", mentioned the captor after a moment of silence. And the family knew all they could do was try their best to comply with the men because there was essentially no means of escape, and even if they did they were outmatched. Craig would be very lucky to take out any of these men one-on-one on a good day, and Brendan wasn't much more of a challenge with his long and slender build.

"The reason I've brought you all here is because you are a part of a long list that my colleagues and I have been putting together over the years", the captor explained, "members of their respective communities who make well more money than they can spend and use none of it to help others, but rather spoil themselves on things such as fancy houses, clothes, cars, memberships, and similar riches. People who haven't had to work a day in their lives and don't know what it's like to work because everything has been handed to them. We have had our eyes on families such as you, gathering intel we can use to punish you for this behavior and teach you a lesson someone should've a long time ago". The family was getting angry, but even more scared at this point as the main captor turned towards Craig and started walking towards his helpless body. As the captor continued talking, he took his hand and lightly began tracing up Craig's vulnerable leg from just above his knee, slowly up his thigh and to his hip. This caused an uncontrolled tightening and slight twitching of Craig's body as he was trying to safe face and act tough in front of his family.

"You see, we actively seek weaknesses such as allergies, medical conditions, and the like, that will help us take down the king pin of the family. I guess that's you Craig for lack of a true manly figure in the family, and judging by your reactions already this is going to be much easier than expected", the captor moved his hand up and lightly placed it on Craig's cheek before giving him a smile and a condescending slap. Then, beginning to slowly trace a single finger down Craig's body again from his neck, down his chest to his underarm where he got a small squeal, continuing down to the ribs, going down the inner thigh this time, resulting in more muffled responses and struggling from Craig, then squeezing the knee on his way down causing a small convulsion by Craig, and finally tracing down the calf to the ankle. Meanwhile, clarifying to the group that, "After years we were finally able to get the information we needed. Your son's college roommate just so happened to be an informant for us who came home to belligerent laughter one day after class. Further exploration showed Brendan's girlfriend was digging into his ribs making him yelp and plead. Our informant quickly joined in, slipping off Brendan's loafers and attacking his soft soles, arches, and toes, making him laugh even louder until he eventually cried and almost peed himself, so they stopped".

Brendan's face was red and his head was hanging with embarrassment as low as his bondage would allow as his family members sympathetically stared at him while picturing the story. The captor continued, "Following that experience the informant talked with Brendan and asked where he got his extreme ticklishness from, to which Brendan responded he knew his mother was a little ticklish. And he believed his father to be pretty ticklish as well, because of some arguments he'd see his parents have. He wasn't sure how badly though because whenever Deb started tickling Craig he would immediately become furious. Not to mention the fact that his father was almost always in his socks or shoes, even indoors". Upon hearing this Craig and Deb both became a little angry with their son, but especially Craig, why was he telling one of his father's biggest vulnerabilities to someone he barely even knew? "Just to clarify this piece of information before we executed our plan, we had one of Deb's coworkers offer her a free trip to the day spa including couples pedicures and massages. When Deb gratefully declined claiming her husband was far too ticklish for a massage, we had our informant push it a bit further and offer just the pedicures, to which Deb replied Craig's feet were by far his worst spot and respectfully declined once again". Craig's rage had grown and was now targeted at his son and his wife. He couldn't believe they both knew about and exposed his greatest weakness, and furthermore his worst spot, so openly to strangers. He felt betrayed and embarrassed that this was all being brought up again in front of his whole family.

The captor quickly snapped Craig out of his rage and sent his into a fit of giggles and violent jerking as he pushed his fingers into Craig's shoe and lightly scratched the tops and sides of his feet that he could reach. While continuing this tickling, the captor further explained that, "from there we gathered everything we needed. Gathered the necessary bondage equipment and sleeping gas, all the paperwork and deeds we would like signed over to us, and contracts for you to sign everything else of yours away to charity. We try our best not to end up like you people, we take what we need to supplement our day jobs and give the rest to those who need it more. We know it doesn't sound easy now, but the quicker you sign over your property, cars, and other assets, as well as give us all the information to your bank accounts, the sooner this will all be over. But don't worry, we'll leave you each a small house and a small amount of cash for food while you all look for jobs". By the end of short speech, Craig was in tears from nothing more than some sock tickling. It was then the captor decided to have a little more fun and removed Craig's gag, holding a paper in front of him saying, "Let's get the car first, how about Craig?" to which Craig responded "Please just let me and my family go and we can work out a deal". The captor laughed and confirmed that, "that was not what I asked Craig, you had your first chance, you better take your next more seriously when you get it".

With that the captor began to unlace Craig's left shoes despite the begging and pleading coming from the patriarch, if you could even call him that at this point. The rest of the miller family watched on as Craig went from a scatter-brained, scared mess to the most squirmy and loud shrieking state they'd ever seen before. It was like the second the captors fingers grazed the sole of Craig's socked feet, it was as it electricity was going through him. Every muscle in his body seemed to be writhing, jerking, and pulling, just trying to will himself away from the prodding fingers on his sole. And it was like as soon as he realized he couldn't escape, he was trying to scream it away. His voice had gone up a couple octaves to a place none of the family members, with the exception of Deb once or twice when she tickled him, had heard before. Those times had only been for a few seconds at most though, and Craig was able to get out of the situation. This, however, had been going for about 5 minutes straight now and Craig had started to sweat and had tears streaming down his face from the most intense thing he'd ever experienced. Without warning the captor stopped and stepped towards Craig's upper body, it was then that Craig tried to talk and beg some more, even managing to get out "Please wait, ok, ok, I'll sign". "Very well" his captor said and took the bag off of one of his wrists and handed him a pen while holding the title and updated contract for Craig's car before him. Immediately signing, Craig tried to reason with him saying, "please man have some decency and let us go, I really can't stand any more of this I'm too ticklish. I promise we'll all get jobs, and donate, and..." to which the captor cut him off saying "Nope, next car" while holding up one of the other three documents for the rest of the family's remaining cars. "I can't please we need those". This caused the captor to shake his head and sigh, "I thought you learned the first time Craig" followed by signaling to his other captors to come over and unbutton the father's shirt, remove his belt and cut off his pants, leaving him in his underwear, socks, and one shoe. The captor then began digging into Craig's pits and exploring all over his upper body; causing Craig to screech for help that would not come and flail against bonds that would not give.

The captor also signaled for the men to begin to remove the clothing of the other family members who had just been spectators of their emasculated father and husband up to that point. They stripped the women down to their bras and panties, and Brendan, like his father, to his socks, shoes, and undies. With one more nod the other three captors followed the main ones lead and began to explore the exposed flesh of the rest of the family members. All three began to struggle almost as much as their father and couldn't help but laugh; however, most of the women's laughs were being drowned out by Brendan and Craig's full blown screams of laughter at the top of their lungs. It appeared as if the two were competing for who was most ticklish and Deb and Liz were in the semifinals seeing who could finish behind them. Although Brendan was the first to tears of the three, Deb and Liz were not far behind and within 5 minutes the bunch were all sweaty, spastic messes. The main captor quickly stopped tickling Craig's upper body and gave him a chance to view what was happening to his family while suddenly removing his other shoe. As the main captor approached Craig, who was trying to put together the words that he would sign the cars over, the captor grabbed both of Craig's knees and squeezed, sending fireworks through Craig's body. The main captor then got the two captors working on the women and brought one over to tickle Craig's inner thighs and the other his hips. This level of torture had surpassed even that of his socked feet as Craig's yelping had resumed, he struggled as hard as ever, and after about 10 minutes of this three way attack he lost control of his bladder and peed all over himself. It was this humiliation that caused the captors to stop and Craig to blurt out as fast as he could in his exhausted state, "take the cars!". Almost all of Craig's anger and fight had been taken out of him by now as they dehumanized him with tickle torture.

While he was signing the forms, the other captors had returned to the other families members and continued the ticklish assault, this time exploring their knees and thighs which sent the rest of the family into even more hysterics. As Craig signed the documents one by one, he pleaded with the main captor "I'll sign over all the cars, just please stop having them torture my wife and kids". After ignoring his requests, once the captor had all the signed over car documentation, he said, "That won't be a problem once you finish giving us everything we want, next is the house". At this Craig began to pout, "Please don't take our house too, we'll change and we need a place to live". The shaking of the main captors head made Craig realize he'd just made another mistake, but before he could say anything, his captor began aggressively tickling his armpits again. He slowly made his way down making sure to hit ever one of Craig's ribs, relieved to hear the symphony of torturous sounds escaping Craig again, accompanied by the rest of his family. The captor made sure to give some attention to Craig's hips, belly, and belly button before heading straight in to the innards of Craig's legs, tickling as far as Craig's underwear would allow. This continued down to the knees with some intense squeezing, like a claw, into the sensitive knees of Craig while making sure the tender backs of his knees weren't excluded either. Finally, the captor had reached the peak of the ticklish mountain that was Craig's body, the feet. Although still socked, the captor made sure to tickle torture both feet sending Craig into the largest laughing fit of the night. He then turned to the rest of the captors and instructed them to do the same with the rest of the family, instructing Brendan's captor to remove his socks first, so they were all barefoot and might have a chance of experiencing something close to that of what their father and husband was enduring.

Although the screams and squirming of the women were no where near their father, they were extremely intense and far too much for the two of them to handle. They were crying, sweating, and trying their hardest not to pee themselves like their ashamed father. Liz started begging with her captor as best she could in between giggles to stop the tickling and let them go. Deb even added that if she left them go they could keep Craig until he signed over the rest of the documents; not that Craig was aware enough to hear it with his captors adamantly torturing his worst spot. The captors ended up ignoring the women's request, tempting as it was, and continued to tickle them. Brendan on the other hand seemed to be nearly as ticklish as his father. He had already wet himself, and was actually screaming and struggling a bit more than his father. Although, Craig did have the extra layer of protection with his socks still on his feet. After what seemed like several hours to the family, the main captor stopped again allowing Craig to witness his family's deteriorating state and reflect on his most recent mistake. As Craig was regaining awareness he noticed the main captor had set up a sort of fan looking device made of feathers at his feet and before he could ask what it was, it was turned on and lightly caressed his sensitive socked soles with feathers while also doubling as a heater that applied heat to his feet and made them begin to warm up and sweat beneath his socks. It wasn't enough to send him into a frenzy, but Craig was definitely jumping around and had difficulty catching his breath. After taking a few minutes and finally composing himself as best he could with that contraption going, Craig wiggled his free hand, hoarsely uttering, "just take the house, okay" and quickly signed all the necessary documents for all his property.

Thinking he was done Craig was relieved, but confused as to why his family was still being tortured. In fact, the other captors had just applied lotion and baby oil to his family's soles and were currently continuing to rake their fingers over their feet. Not to mention his captor had yet to turn off the feather fan device tormenting his own feet. The captor met Craig's confused look with another several documents, "next is the information to all of your accounts including pins, bank numbers, and everything we need to transfer them to our own". Defeated and obedient as putty in his captor's hand at this point, Craig simply said "okay" and signed the other documents without question, forfeiting the rest of his family's money and belongings". It was now that, despite the continual fighting to escape the feather machine, Craig was beginning to realize the magnitude of his situation. His biggest weakness had been discovered, used against him to torture him, and put on display for all his family and potentially anyone who got those pictures or video to see. He was utterly humiliated beyond his wildest belief, and the only way he saw of salvaging this was the fact that he had given the captors what they wanted and the rest of his family was also tickled so they may be inclined to keep it a secret and bury it for the foreseeable future.

Craig, still slightly squirming in his bondage to try and evade the fan, was dumbfounded when his captor approached his family with more paperwork. The captors had egg-shaped machines with bristles on one end and a strap to secure them. The were placed on each foot, knee, thigh, stomach, and armpit of the three other family members. Then, with the press of a button like turning on Christmas lights, the other family members lit up with laughter. Their entire bodies were being devilishly abused like they never had been before; the captors were really getting their money's worth out of those restraints. Meanwhile the main captor applied the remaining bristled tickling devices all over Craig. After about 10 minutes Craig must have had over 50 devices strapped all over his body. Then finally, the captor removed Craig's socks, revealing the softest and most ticklish soles he'd come across in his life, and leaving them bare and naked. Then Craig's toes were tied back using his ankles as an anchor; leaving Craig's ridiculously sensitive soles completely exposed for the first time. Craig had been so distracted he didn't even notice his family's torture had been stopped and they had all signed several respective papers. The main captor gave one finger a scratch down Craig's soles to test the reaction, and Craig lost it. He had never experienced such helplessness and torture before. Craig bucked like a bronco trying to escape, but with nothing to do in response to the maddening sensation, he had to accept the torture. Then, lotion and oil were similarly applied to Craig's feet and the heater was turned back on.

It was at this point that the main captor stepped back up to Craig and explained, "Now that we have taken everything tangible from you, we would really like to degrade and punish you even more, so we are going to take everything we possibly can from you, and next on the list is your family". With that sentence the new puny Craig began to weep and for the first time that night, his tears and fighting at the restraints were not a result of the tickling, but rather a fear and anticipation of what was to come. He couldn't imagine there is anything in this world that could make him give up on the people that he loved more than anything else. In fact, he would die before signing any documents to 'divorce and separate from his family' as the captor put it. That was exactly what scared him though. Tickling, especially in this capacity, seemed far worse than death to him. Even the mild ticking they had started with quickly wore him down and turned him into a crazy person that would do anything just to make it stop. Now that they had kicked it up a notch with all these devices on him, applicants that made him more sensitive, and exposed his the most sacred and protected part of his body, Craig wasn't sure what he would do. "To give you a little extra motivation, your family can suffer along with you", the captor said as he turn the other three family member's devices back on, sending them into insanity. Deb, Liz, and Brendan were all far beyond broken at this point just like Craig. The three of them were crying, had peed out all the liquid in their body, were beyond sore, and were in a state of over stimulation which kind of resembled zombies mindlessly pulling and jumping as much as they could just trying to get away and make this torture stop. With that, all four captors walked towards Craig, whose first reaction was to get them what they wanted at this point because he would truly rather die than experience more tickling. But to his dismay, instincts must've kicked in and he uttered, "Please don't, haven't you taken enough from me? Don't make me lose my family too", to which the main captor got closer and responded with, "Well Miller family, thanks to the head of your family it looks like we are going to have to do this the hard way". All the rest of the family could do was endure the torture and blame it on their father who, although a broken man, had to have one last symbol of defiance in an attempt to have some kind of control over his life and family. And with a click of the button to turn on the rest of the devices, Craig joined his family in an explosion of ticklish laughter with vibrations radiating down to their core, unable to think, barely able to breath, the Miller family was in pure hell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...?

Ok yes please continue this was a really fun and fantastic story! Love how much more torturous this is for Craig and Brendan. Hope to see more foot tickling of them!

nice start but you focused too much on one person while keeping the rest of the family in the background, try to work on that in the next parts :)

I thought it was phenomenal! Not enough family stories like this! Please keep writing, it’s too good to stop!!

Ok yes please continue this was a really fun and fantastic story! Love how much more torturous this is for Craig and Brendan. Hope to see more foot tickling of them!

Thanks. I plan on continuing this series a little later and maybe adding some twists in the next sections.

nice start but you focused too much on one person while keeping the rest of the family in the background, try to work on that in the next parts :)

Thanks for the feedback, it was geared a little more towards my preferences but I also felt I focused a little too much on one person and am going to try to add more on the others in future stories.

I thought it was phenomenal! Not enough family stories like this! Please keep writing, it’s too good to stop!!

Glad you enjoyed it. When I first read some family tickle stories I got really into them too but soon realized I couldn't find much out there, so trying to remedy that and hoping other will do the same. I plan to continue writing this series along with a couple others I'm partially done with.

I love family tickle stories, and I appreciate that here you focused on the father! Such a masculine and strong man is tickle tortured and humiliated in front of his family...looking forward to the next part ;)

Thanks for the feedback, it was geared a little more towards my preferences but I also felt I focused a little too much on one person and am going to try to add more on the others in future stories.

no problem :) i love these kind of stories :D especially when the victims are tortured into revealing each other's weaknesses or (and i know it's a bit extreme) when they are in a situation where, in the case of 2 parents and 2 kids (18+ of course), first the kids tickle their parents then the parents tickle the kids, with the tickling causing arousal both times and the ticklers then tease the victims until they orgasm. for example if the burglars decide to have some fun and force them to tickle each other saying something like "let's play a game, the group who can make their victims orgasm in the shortest time won't get tickled anymore" or something :)
i'll wait for eventual sequels to this :D now, if you'll excuse me, i still need to read the one with the professor you posted :)

I'd also like to love the story but I stopped reading because these many unnecessary ----- at the end make this text too wide and I have to scroll back and forth for every line.
I wonder noone else noticed that.
Maybe you can edit them out so the text fits onto one page width.

I love family tickle stories, and I appreciate that here you focused on the father! Such a masculine and strong man is tickle tortured and humiliated in front of his family...looking forward to the next part ;)

Me too, and that's what I was going for, thanks!

I'd also like to love the story but I stopped reading because these many unnecessary ----- at the end make this text too wide and I have to scroll back and forth for every line.
I wonder noone else noticed that.
Maybe you can edit them out so the text fits onto one page width.

Sorry to hear that; however, I don't believe the dashes (-----) have any impact on the formatting of the story. I've checked both mobile and web platforms and there is a predetermined length before everything on a line automatically goes to the next line, including the dashes. In fact, the lines of text themselves are actually longer than the dashes. There could still be an issue with the lines being very long and require scrolling, but that would be due to the sites formatting and the dashes should have no impact on that?

Normally a browser breaks lines after a word but if there is such a long "word" (your series of dashes) then some browsers simply don't break. Perhaps mobile browsers behave differently and just break somewhere in between. I don't browse mobile very ofthen because it's more comfortable to see things on a good monitor.

I don't believe the dashes (-----) have any impact on the formatting of the story.
I do ;-)
For interest I saved and edited the page to see what happens if the dashes are reduced. The page becomes exactly as wide as the remaining dashes require.

Normally a browser breaks lines after a word but if there is such a long "word" (your series of dashes) then some browsers simply don't break. Perhaps mobile browsers behave differently and just break somewhere in between. I don't browse mobile very ofthen because it's more comfortable to see things on a good monitor.

I do ;-)
For interest I saved and edited the page to see what happens if the dashes are reduced. The page becomes exactly as wide as the remaining dashes require.

Hmm, didn't know that (I don't seem to have that issue with Chrome). I'll take those out in future stories and here is a copy of the story w/out the dashes:

Saturday morning:

The four members of the Miller family had recently attended church, gone out for breakfast, and were on their way home. The parents were especially happy to spend time with their kids as they were both in college, and had come back for the weekend to celebrate their father's birthday on Sunday. Per usual, they had all dressed up and couldn't wait to get home and change into more comfortable clothes before spending the rest of the day relaxing at home. The father, Craig, had on a navy suit accented by a brown belt and shoes. The mother, Deb, had on a plain red dress and white heels. The son, Brendan, had on a black suit with black dress shoes. And the daughter, Liz, had on a pink dress and black flats.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary as they pulled into their garage and closed the garage door. However, as the family exited the car and made their way towards the door leading into the house, they found that they weren't able to open it. Deb was the first to try and found it strange that she couldn't open the door. Especially because there wasn't a lock on this door. Thinking the handle may be broken or something else may be wrong with the door, Deb asked Craig if he could help her get it open. After inspecting the hinges and handle, everything seemed to be in the correct place; however he couldn't figure out why the handle wouldn't budge either. Thus, Craig started to get angry, he hated not looking manly in front of his family.

Just then, Craig heard a thud behind him and turned to find his daughter laying on the floor. "Liz! Brendan call 9-1-1", he exclaimed, concerned but also shocked at what had happened. As he and the other family members went to investigate what had happened further, he saw that Liz seemed to be unconscious, but still had a pulse and a breath, which gave him a little ease. But just then, Deb, who had also knelt down to check on her daughter seemed to start rocking slightly back and forth before joining her daughter on the floor of the garage. Turning to his son for a response, Brendan informed his father "My cell phone isn't working, I can't get a connection to make a call". It was then that Craig started to become alarmed and very confused. He ran to the side door of the garage that led outside; however, he soon found that door to be locked as well. After a couple seconds of furiously shaking and pulling at the door with no success, he heard another thud and turned to find his son on the ground along with his wife and daughter. As the incapacitating agent began to take effect on Craig's body, he too started to feel shaky and dizzy. Then, with another thud as Craig hit the ground, the family was all out cold.

After the fourth thud, a group of four men in gas masks entered the garage and collected the family from the floor. They made sure the garage was secure and carried the family down to the basement of their home where they had assembled restraint devices for each member of the family, making use of the four large pillars that were already in the basement room; each device facing the center of the room. They removed the men's suit jackets and placed each family member in a makeshift chair consisting of five pillars. There was a large central pillar which was already in the room, to which they added a small shelf for the individual to sit on. They then raised the family's arms up as far as they would stretch above their heads and tied them several times to the pillar, meanwhile putting their hands in tight fabric sacks that cinched around the wrist, rendering their hands and arms useless. From there the family's legs were raised so they were parallel to the ground, and stretched so there was 45 degrees between each person's legs. Each family member's legs were then placed on top of the remaining four pillars that were out in front of them which kept their legs in these positions. The further away set of two pillars allowed the ankles to rest on top of them, and the closer set of two directly under the kneecap to prevented the family from bending their legs and moving their legs around much at all. Straps that had been built into these pillar were then wrapped and tied around the family's legs, completing the immobilization. To finish the job a ball gag with padding on the mouth side to prevent talking was placed in each of the family member's mouths. Then for some added fun the captors set up three recorders around each family member to get different angles while the day unfolded, as well as several cameras and two video recorders that were getting the whole seen from both sides of the room.

Once the family was completely secured and cameras set up and recording, ammonia inhalants were used under the family's noses to wake them all up immediately. Within seconds the family members took in their now mute and immobile positions and being to try and speak and struggle as much as their restraints would allow. It wasn't long before the main captor walked to the middle of the room and began speaking, prompting the family start listening attentively. The captor said, "Welcome Miller Family to the last day of your lives", prompting Brendan and Liz to look at their father, the man of the house, for some kind of hope. But he knew as desperately as he wanted it, there nothing he could do to protect his family, even if he tried. "Don't worry, I'm not going to harm any of you, but it will practically be like your lives ended by the time I'm finished with you all", mentioned the captor after a moment of silence. And the family knew all they could do was try their best to comply with the men because there was essentially no means of escape, and even if they did they were outmatched. Craig would be very lucky to take out any of these men one-on-one on a good day, and Brendan wasn't much more of a challenge with his long and slender build.

"The reason I've brought you all here is because you are a part of a long list that my colleagues and I have been putting together over the years", the captor explained, "members of their respective communities who make well more money than they can spend and use none of it to help others, but rather spoil themselves on things such as fancy houses, clothes, cars, memberships, and similar riches. People who haven't had to work a day in their lives and don't know what it's like to work because everything has been handed to them. We have had our eyes on families such as you, gathering intel we can use to punish you for this behavior and teach you a lesson someone should've a long time ago". The family was getting angry, but even more scared at this point as the main captor turned towards Craig and started walking towards his helpless body. As the captor continued talking, he took his hand and lightly began tracing up Craig's vulnerable leg from just above his knee, slowly up his thigh and to his hip. This caused an uncontrolled tightening and slight twitching of Craig's body as he was trying to safe face and act tough in front of his family.

"You see, we actively seek weaknesses such as allergies, medical conditions, and the like, that will help us take down the king pin of the family. I guess that's you Craig for lack of a true manly figure in the family, and judging by your reactions already this is going to be much easier than expected", the captor moved his hand up and lightly placed it on Craig's cheek before giving him a smile and a condescending slap. Then, beginning to slowly trace a single finger down Craig's body again from his neck, down his chest to his underarm where he got a small squeal, continuing down to the ribs, going down the inner thigh this time, resulting in more muffled responses and struggling from Craig, then squeezing the knee on his way down causing a small convulsion by Craig, and finally tracing down the calf to the ankle. Meanwhile, clarifying to the group that, "After years we were finally able to get the information we needed. Your son's college roommate just so happened to be an informant for us who came home to belligerent laughter one day after class. Further exploration showed Brendan's girlfriend was digging into his ribs making him yelp and plead. Our informant quickly joined in, slipping off Brendan's loafers and attacking his soft soles, arches, and toes, making him laugh even louder until he eventually cried and almost peed himself, so they stopped".

Brendan's face was red and his head was hanging with embarrassment as low as his bondage would allow as his family members sympathetically stared at him while picturing the story. The captor continued, "Following that experience the informant talked with Brendan and asked where he got his extreme ticklishness from, to which Brendan responded he knew his mother was a little ticklish. And he believed his father to be pretty ticklish as well, because of some arguments he'd see his parents have. He wasn't sure how badly though because whenever Deb started tickling Craig he would immediately become furious. Not to mention the fact that his father was almost always in his socks or shoes, even indoors". Upon hearing this Craig and Deb both became a little angry with their son, but especially Craig, why was he telling one of his father's biggest vulnerabilities to someone he barely even knew? "Just to clarify this piece of information before we executed our plan, we had one of Deb's coworkers offer her a free trip to the day spa including couples pedicures and massages. When Deb gratefully declined claiming her husband was far too ticklish for a massage, we had our informant push it a bit further and offer just the pedicures, to which Deb replied Craig's feet were by far his worst spot and respectfully declined once again". Craig's rage had grown and was now targeted at his son and his wife. He couldn't believe they both knew about and exposed his greatest weakness, and furthermore his worst spot, so openly to strangers. He felt betrayed and embarrassed that this was all being brought up again in front of his whole family.

The captor quickly snapped Craig out of his rage and sent his into a fit of giggles and violent jerking as he pushed his fingers into Craig's shoe and lightly scratched the tops and sides of his feet that he could reach. While continuing this tickling, the captor further explained that, "from there we gathered everything we needed. Gathered the necessary bondage equipment and sleeping gas, all the paperwork and deeds we would like signed over to us, and contracts for you to sign everything else of yours away to charity. We try our best not to end up like you people, we take what we need to supplement our day jobs and give the rest to those who need it more. We know it doesn't sound easy now, but the quicker you sign over your property, cars, and other assets, as well as give us all the information to your bank accounts, the sooner this will all be over. But don't worry, we'll leave you each a small house and a small amount of cash for food while you all look for jobs". By the end of short speech, Craig was in tears from nothing more than some sock tickling. It was then the captor decided to have a little more fun and removed Craig's gag, holding a paper in front of him saying, "Let's get the car first, how about Craig?" to which Craig responded "Please just let me and my family go and we can work out a deal". The captor laughed and confirmed that, "that was not what I asked Craig, you had your first chance, you better take your next more seriously when you get it".

With that the captor began to unlace Craig's left shoes despite the begging and pleading coming from the patriarch, if you could even call him that at this point. The rest of the miller family watched on as Craig went from a scatter-brained, scared mess to the most squirmy and loud shrieking state they'd ever seen before. It was like the second the captors fingers grazed the sole of Craig's socked feet, it was as it electricity was going through him. Every muscle in his body seemed to be writhing, jerking, and pulling, just trying to will himself away from the prodding fingers on his sole. And it was like as soon as he realized he couldn't escape, he was trying to scream it away. His voice had gone up a couple octaves to a place none of the family members, with the exception of Deb once or twice when she tickled him, had heard before. Those times had only been for a few seconds at most though, and Craig was able to get out of the situation. This, however, had been going for about 5 minutes straight now and Craig had started to sweat and had tears streaming down his face from the most intense thing he'd ever experienced. Without warning the captor stopped and stepped towards Craig's upper body, it was then that Craig tried to talk and beg some more, even managing to get out "Please wait, ok, ok, I'll sign". "Very well" his captor said and took the bag off of one of his wrists and handed him a pen while holding the title and updated contract for Craig's car before him. Immediately signing, Craig tried to reason with him saying, "please man have some decency and let us go, I really can't stand any more of this I'm too ticklish. I promise we'll all get jobs, and donate, and..." to which the captor cut him off saying "Nope, next car" while holding up one of the other three documents for the rest of the family's remaining cars. "I can't please we need those". This caused the captor to shake his head and sigh, "I thought you learned the first time Craig" followed by signaling to his other captors to come over and unbutton the father's shirt, remove his belt and cut off his pants, leaving him in his underwear, socks, and one shoe. The captor then began digging into Craig's pits and exploring all over his upper body; causing Craig to screech for help that would not come and flail against bonds that would not give.

The captor also signaled for the men to begin to remove the clothing of the other family members who had just been spectators of their emasculated father and husband up to that point. They stripped the women down to their bras and panties, and Brendan, like his father, to his socks, shoes, and undies. With one more nod the other three captors followed the main ones lead and began to explore the exposed flesh of the rest of the family members. All three began to struggle almost as much as their father and couldn't help but laugh; however, most of the women's laughs were being drowned out by Brendan and Craig's full blown screams of laughter at the top of their lungs. It appeared as if the two were competing for who was most ticklish and Deb and Liz were in the semifinals seeing who could finish behind them. Although Brendan was the first to tears of the three, Deb and Liz were not far behind and within 5 minutes the bunch were all sweaty, spastic messes. The main captor quickly stopped tickling Craig's upper body and gave him a chance to view what was happening to his family while suddenly removing his other shoe. As the main captor approached Craig, who was trying to put together the words that he would sign the cars over, the captor grabbed both of Craig's knees and squeezed, sending fireworks through Craig's body. The main captor then got the two captors working on the women and brought one over to tickle Craig's inner thighs and the other his hips. This level of torture had surpassed even that of his socked feet as Craig's yelping had resumed, he struggled as hard as ever, and after about 10 minutes of this three way attack he lost control of his bladder and peed all over himself. It was this humiliation that caused the captors to stop and Craig to blurt out as fast as he could in his exhausted state, "take the cars!". Almost all of Craig's anger and fight had been taken out of him by now as they dehumanized him with tickle torture.

While he was signing the forms, the other captors had returned to the other families members and continued the ticklish assault, this time exploring their knees and thighs which sent the rest of the family into even more hysterics. As Craig signed the documents one by one, he pleaded with the main captor "I'll sign over all the cars, just please stop having them torture my wife and kids". After ignoring his requests, once the captor had all the signed over car documentation, he said, "That won't be a problem once you finish giving us everything we want, next is the house". At this Craig began to pout, "Please don't take our house too, we'll change and we need a place to live". The shaking of the main captors head made Craig realize he'd just made another mistake, but before he could say anything, his captor began aggressively tickling his armpits again. He slowly made his way down making sure to hit ever one of Craig's ribs, relieved to hear the symphony of torturous sounds escaping Craig again, accompanied by the rest of his family. The captor made sure to give some attention to Craig's hips, belly, and belly button before heading straight in to the innards of Craig's legs, tickling as far as Craig's underwear would allow. This continued down to the knees with some intense squeezing, like a claw, into the sensitive knees of Craig while making sure the tender backs of his knees weren't excluded either. Finally, the captor had reached the peak of the ticklish mountain that was Craig's body, the feet. Although still socked, the captor made sure to tickle torture both feet sending Craig into the largest laughing fit of the night. He then turned to the rest of the captors and instructed them to do the same with the rest of the family, instructing Brendan's captor to remove his socks first, so they were all barefoot and might have a chance of experiencing something close to that of what their father and husband was enduring.

Although the screams and squirming of the women were no where near their father, they were extremely intense and far too much for the two of them to handle. They were crying, sweating, and trying their hardest not to pee themselves like their ashamed father. Liz started begging with her captor as best she could in between giggles to stop the tickling and let them go. Deb even added that if she left them go they could keep Craig until he signed over the rest of the documents; not that Craig was aware enough to hear it with his captors adamantly torturing his worst spot. The captors ended up ignoring the women's request, tempting as it was, and continued to tickle them. Brendan on the other hand seemed to be nearly as ticklish as his father. He had already wet himself, and was actually screaming and struggling a bit more than his father. Although, Craig did have the extra layer of protection with his socks still on his feet. After what seemed like several hours to the family, the main captor stopped again allowing Craig to witness his family's deteriorating state and reflect on his most recent mistake. As Craig was regaining awareness he noticed the main captor had set up a sort of fan looking device made of feathers at his feet and before he could ask what it was, it was turned on and lightly caressed his sensitive socked soles with feathers while also doubling as a heater that applied heat to his feet and made them begin to warm up and sweat beneath his socks. It wasn't enough to send him into a frenzy, but Craig was definitely jumping around and had difficulty catching his breath. After taking a few minutes and finally composing himself as best he could with that contraption going, Craig wiggled his free hand, hoarsely uttering, "just take the house, okay" and quickly signed all the necessary documents for all his property.

Thinking he was done Craig was relieved, but confused as to why his family was still being tortured. In fact, the other captors had just applied lotion and baby oil to his family's soles and were currently continuing to rake their fingers over their feet. Not to mention his captor had yet to turn off the feather fan device tormenting his own feet. The captor met Craig's confused look with another several documents, "next is the information to all of your accounts including pins, bank numbers, and everything we need to transfer them to our own". Defeated and obedient as putty in his captor's hand at this point, Craig simply said "okay" and signed the other documents without question, forfeiting the rest of his family's money and belongings". It was now that, despite the continual fighting to escape the feather machine, Craig was beginning to realize the magnitude of his situation. His biggest weakness had been discovered, used against him to torture him, and put on display for all his family and potentially anyone who got those pictures or video to see. He was utterly humiliated beyond his wildest belief, and the only way he saw of salvaging this was the fact that he had given the captors what they wanted and the rest of his family was also tickled so they may be inclined to keep it a secret and bury it for the foreseeable future.

Craig, still slightly squirming in his bondage to try and evade the fan, was dumbfounded when his captor approached his family with more paperwork. The captors had egg-shaped machines with bristles on one end and a strap to secure them. The were placed on each foot, knee, thigh, stomach, and armpit of the three other family members. Then, with the press of a button like turning on Christmas lights, the other family members lit up with laughter. Their entire bodies were being devilishly abused like they never had been before; the captors were really getting their money's worth out of those restraints. Meanwhile the main captor applied the remaining bristled tickling devices all over Craig. After about 10 minutes Craig must have had over 50 devices strapped all over his body. Then finally, the captor removed Craig's socks, revealing the softest and most ticklish soles he'd come across in his life, and leaving them bare and naked. Then Craig's toes were tied back using his ankles as an anchor; leaving Craig's ridiculously sensitive soles completely exposed for the first time. Craig had been so distracted he didn't even notice his family's torture had been stopped and they had all signed several respective papers. The main captor gave one finger a scratch down Craig's soles to test the reaction, and Craig lost it. He had never experienced such helplessness and torture before. Craig bucked like a bronco trying to escape, but with nothing to do in response to the maddening sensation, he had to accept the torture. Then, lotion and oil were similarly applied to Craig's feet and the heater was turned back on.

It was at this point that the main captor stepped back up to Craig and explained, "Now that we have taken everything tangible from you, we would really like to degrade and punish you even more, so we are going to take everything we possibly can from you, and next on the list is your family". With that sentence the new puny Craig began to weep and for the first time that night, his tears and fighting at the restraints were not a result of the tickling, but rather a fear and anticipation of what was to come. He couldn't imagine there is anything in this world that could make him give up on the people that he loved more than anything else. In fact, he would die before signing any documents to 'divorce and separate from his family' as the captor put it. That was exactly what scared him though. Tickling, especially in this capacity, seemed far worse than death to him. Even the mild ticking they had started with quickly wore him down and turned him into a crazy person that would do anything just to make it stop. Now that they had kicked it up a notch with all these devices on him, applicants that made him more sensitive, and exposed his the most sacred and protected part of his body, Craig wasn't sure what he would do. "To give you a little extra motivation, your family can suffer along with you", the captor said as he turn the other three family member's devices back on, sending them into insanity. Deb, Liz, and Brendan were all far beyond broken at this point just like Craig. The three of them were crying, had peed out all the liquid in their body, were beyond sore, and were in a state of over stimulation which kind of resembled zombies mindlessly pulling and jumping as much as they could just trying to get away and make this torture stop. With that, all four captors walked towards Craig, whose first reaction was to get them what they wanted at this point because he would truly rather die than experience more tickling. But to his dismay, instincts must've kicked in and he uttered, "Please don't, haven't you taken enough from me? Don't make me lose my family too", to which the main captor got closer and responded with, "Well Miller family, thanks to the head of your family it looks like we are going to have to do this the hard way". All the rest of the family could do was endure the torture and blame it on their father who, although a broken man, had to have one last symbol of defiance in an attempt to have some kind of control over his life and family. And with a click of the button to turn on the rest of the devices, Craig joined his family in an explosion of ticklish laughter with vibrations radiating down to their core, unable to think, barely able to breath, the Miller family was in pure hell.

To be continued...?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back