• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Claire Coda Text/Roleplay Session Review: Spoilers, it was like a 15 out of 10...

meangry

Verified
During the grind of work last week, I felt this panging notion compelling me; I’d recently followed Claire Coda’s Instagram, and while we had done a light bit of play in the past, one of the services she was offering, online rp, intrigued me. To be honest, I’ve done a lot of tickle rp over the past decade plus, writing correspondence with women both inside the tickling community and outside it. I love writing kink, it is so freeing and liberating and fun. There were certain red flags in my mind; I’d never sought out this kind of play as a service, and almost every time I had done this kind of play, be it in writing or through voice chat, I’d had an intimate understanding with the person I was with. I knew Claire...but the circumstances were different. At the same time, what compelled me was the fact that Claire was someone with an aesthetic and a background that had an ‘exotic’ appeal, for lack of a better term, and she ticked a lot of boxes for me personally that had been part of my fantasies since I had been in high school. So I approached her and talked with her about rping, what it would entail in her mind, her limits, that sort of thing.

I need to stress some very important things here, especially given the notion of doing this as a service. You might come into conversation with someone like her and think she’s going to be rather nonplussed by everything, maybe looking at the bottom line, maybe only tacitly interested. Claire is definitely not that. This wasn’t like some barter session; here she was, engaging with me, asking me what I was thinking, what ideas I had, what things I wanted to explore, and more than that, she was approaching those sentiments with ideas and leanings and thoughts and desires of her own. We were just trying to suss things out and she was locked in and engaged like any play partner I’d ever had.

I laid elements out, built up to our scene, again, all before we were decided to session, and she was reading, giving her thoughts, engaging with me, and more than that, telling me just how excited she was to do this, to explore what we were going to create. Our scene was going to have a rather heavy focus on genital tickling. More than that, things were going to be quite descriptive. Intensive. Not sentences, but paragraphs of back and forth.

Not easy to fake.

We had to move our session from the originally scheduled time (my fault for getting out of work at a later time), and we moved it to this Monday. Everything was set. I even went as far as the send her the beginning of our session the night before, with materials inside just in case to help for better visualization. She was back to me early Monday, reading, gushing over what she saw, talking about how she couldn’t wait. I spent all day in anticipation. That night, unlike all but the first times with some of my closest pen pals, I was nervous. She was too, sharing that with me as we chatted back and forth as the clock ticked down to our time to start.

If you are thinking of doing a writing scene in this fetish with Claire Coda, let me just say, not only is she amazing, but from the very onset, she was one of the greatest play partners I’ve ever had. Seriously. She’s up there with a dear close and personal friend who is one of the most acclaimed and viewed writers in the history of the TMF, Embraceabl. Yeah. Claire is Golden Feather Award writer good from the golden era of the TMF story forum. She’s top notch. Incredible. Extremely detail oriented. There’s no trepidation in her way, she has a strident confidence in her prose and in her manner that it hits like a freight train. In the lead up, I told her that she ticked so many boxes of what I had fantasized about for years, and she sought upon that information like a predator, actively escalating and teasing me from the literal jump. She was amazingly submissive, but at the same time, utterly brazen. So often, in these intimate writings and settings, there’s this dance around the sheer fluid sexuality taking place, and I find myself having to lead things down a intimate path that partners want to guard. Claire? Nuh uh. She smashed buttons and literally grabbed me by the throat to step up my game. She drove me wild. Drove me feral. We fed off one another. It was hard to breathe. Legit, she turned a key and relished what she caused. This wasn’t just some fun romp...this was a reckoning, a knee breaker, an absolute delicious war.

Oh, and a note on her professionalism; an instance came up where we had to pause ourselves. Happened on her end. So we did, and when we re-engaged, Claire not only profusely apologized for what had happened, but promised to make it up to me. She didn’t have to. She could have been a time stickler. No. She wasn’t having it. I didn’t have to ask. Didn’t have to do anything. It was all on her offering.

I’m pretty sure we went over our allotted time. Claire Coda was the ticklish bottom in our session and I was left an absolute wreck. Afterwards, she gushed about how much fun everything was. You know that awkward moment where the conversation of payment was to come up? Oh…that happened…like, after a long afterglow and with zero awkwardness and literally no prompting from her.

I want to reiterate why I keep making mention of this; a lot of times, engaging in this kind of service, I am sure there is an expectation. Almost a sales pitch experience. No. That ain’t the case here. Claire Coda is not only an amazingly talented writer, but she’s engaged every step of the way, and she’s ready to create a whirlwind experience. Geez, not only that, but the day after, we were still talking about different things and how much fun it was! If you’re thinking about doing this with her, do it! She’s absolutely awesome! Highest of recommendations. One of the most fun experiences I have ever had with this fetish. I can’t describe how liberating what we did felt, how amazing it was to explore, and how my heart is swooning at the very notion of having her in my clutches again…and for her to pull the dominance to the forefront.

I’m so glad to hear this. I follow her on the Twitter and she seems really awesome

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back