• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Camgirl–english(F/f,M/f,MMMM/f-tickling,sex,criminology,treachery and kidnaping)

Ryw

TMF Regular

...a disturbing story with dramatic implications...
crime,kidnapping,bondage,tickling torture.
Unconventional book

N.B. from tonight to monday 16 december , this book is free :bubble:

Preface
The book talks about the vicissitudes of a shy and clumsy provincial girl who, following a bitter adolescent amorous disappointment, goes through a radical transformation where, after moving to a large metropolis far from home, it makes her cross the thresholds of the underground world of camgirls.
Helped by her roommate, who will soon become her assistant and best friend and confidant, she will be able to reach some popularity and to, in a way, take her revenge on those men who once did not consider her at all.
This popularity soon turns into a considerable economic income that allows her to lead a life of leisure, well above the expectations of any university student.
But here a banal accident happened to her friend, leading her to meet her old and never forgotten love, with which she will share new emotions, finally transporting the love triangle, in a vile and ruthless world that will drag them to madness, and then to the abyss...

Author's note
"This story touches on many themes and encompasses different aspects: social, playful, and "artistic".
It's born of a throng of things that were haunting my head surely for some time because they include fantasies of mine and others, things that really happened, personal interpretations of happenings and direct experiences both mine and of acquaintances and friends, all mixed and organized according to a plan that will be clear to you only reading from the first to the last line."

the video trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHUIvCEqe3o

If you want read the book,follow amazon link :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X1V1KN...=camgirl&qid=1566988049&s=digital-text&sr=1-6

...it's just a small preview

...In a few weeks, Irene's popularity on theme sites grew a lot: she was connected in "videoconferences" every Wednesday night and she was overwhelmed with requests: there were those who wanted to see her in stockings, those who wanted to see her dressed as a nurse and who wanted to see her as a policewoman .. .
In fact buying those clothes meant making an investment, but every Wednesday, on her channel there were always 4/5 new users: usually, in the end of the show, her twerking for about 75 seconds ignited the channel and sometimes continued with an extra of others 2 minutes.
After almost two months she was allowed to claim 12 euros per connection and nobody had protested.
It was The Conception’s celebration and while she was packing to go home for three days, she already had 1000 euros in her wallet.
- ... I'm working as a waitress at a restaurant close to our place ... - she told her parents to calm them down. She hadn't told the truth to her sister, because she was afraid she would try to follow in her footsteps.
No one asked further questions because they were all happy to see her finally smile; she was much more breezy and carefree.
You could’ve tell she enjoyed herself in the new city and that she was fine.

She came back to Bologna on Monday evening and noticed that, instead of preparing the notes and the photocopies for the lesson of the next day, her first concern was to look for the red heels that one of her fans had requested for the video of the following Wednesday.
Some of his fans were between 28 and 35 years old, but most of the patrons were old people whose average age was 50.
In spite of everything, the feeling of being desired by this wide and varied typology of people made her happy: she loved seeing them being excited when she started twerking, so she extended her videos by at least 50 seconds, up to 2 minutes longer than agreed: she needed to feel beautiful…
That Wednesday, while she was dancing on broadcast, Sabrina, that stayed, as usually, in a corner of her room while watching her friend's performance was noticed by the fans, and someone proposed a collaboration, but Irene, knowing Sabrina's poor dance preparation, refused the proposal, without obviously having talked about it with the roommate in order not to offend her.
But this time, Sabrina had a bizarre idea, and while getting closer to Irene with a mischievous face, she threatened to tickle her: obviously Irene started to laught and made a sigh to stop it, but Sabrina continued.
Irene didn't want to close the video without the grand finale, but her friend was trying in every way to make her mad. Irene writhed, moved, but Sabrina was undaunted and she continued to hug her and squeeze her hips; Irene's face became purple.
An amused grimace was sketched on her face as she tried to hold her hands, but Sabrina slipped like an eel and then continued... - hahaha ... noooo.. please... I’m begging you hahaha ... I’m sorry ... - all connected users were laughing and no one complained about the unscheduled program, indeed, someone even asked for an encore.
After 2 minutes, Irene closed the connection, and started to blame her friend - ... are you stupid? Hahaha Did you want me to go crazy? Luckily none of them got angry hahaha ...
- angry ? don’t you see they're asking for an encore? Hahaha ...
- no ... puff ... I'm very tired ... I couldn't do it ... hahaha ... you're a bitch ...

The turning point
As always, the evening ended up with the usual pillow fight between roommates but the next afternoon, Irene received a strange message from a special customer ...
- last night's evening was fantastic and we had a lot of fun ... we would be happy to see an encore …
- sure, of course ... I’ll be available next Wednesday...
- listen miss Iris (Iris was the nickname that Irene adopted in the online world and on the camgirl platform)
If you don’t mind, we would have a special request
- sure ... I’ll se what I can do ...
- no ... no sex, don't worry ... we would like to see the sexy couple of you and your roommate in action again, where she tickles you while you dance.
- I should talk to her about it first.
In fact I don't know if she would agree; I also don't know if other users would like it too.
You know, if she tickles me I can't concentrate on the dancing and ...
- oh no ... if it causes you too much trouble, we can do it on Friday night.
We would be willing to give you 100 euros for each connected user.
For now there are 7 users: all right ?
"100 euros? It’s a bunch of money ... by 7/8 minutes of show I would earn 700 euros ... and in case I can't resist anymore, I can close the connection and stop ... why not? "
- I’ll try to ask my roommate if she accepts and I'll let you know what she thinks about it by 8.00pm tonight.
- sure ... we are waiting ...
Sabrina was in the kitchen and she was preparing the dinner.
- Sabrinaaa ... listen ...
- yeah ... tell me ...
- hahaha ... I’ve got a deal for you ...
- really? What it is about?
Irene explained to Sabrina what her client asked her about and ...
- oh no ... I’m sure it's about those fans of tickling... hahaha ... they’re really into that ... at the very least it would be some old man who ...
- absolutely not; the user who contacted me is a 31-year-old man, called "theghost".
He also sent me his photograph when he asked me to add him to my "videoconferences": he also isn’t that bad, for that matter ...
- well ... sorry, then ... ask him to tickle you, no? Hahaha
- no, come on ... let’s be serious ... do we even know him? Do you want to invite him to our house? You're crazy hahaha
I mean, I should meet everyone then ... aaaahhh no, forget it.
Now, more important, tell me if you accept ...
- so I also have to tie you, so you don't run away?
- hahaha NOOOOOOOOO ... you're crazy ... I'd die ... I’ll dance, like last night, and you'll try to tickle me ... just like yesterday ... and after ten minutes, we’ll close.
- Um ... did they offer you a lot of money?
- um ... how do you know?
- well ... because it’s normal that they make very high offers, when the requests are a bit weird hahaha
- 100 euros per user. They should be in 7. I can give you 100 euros ...
- pfui ... you are really generous ... considering that I’ll have to chase you for the whole show ... hahaha
- damn hahaha ... I'll die, I'm sure hahaha ...

That Friday, the show began punctually at 09.00 pm, but the guests that were connected were even 8, and after 10 long minutes, when Irene squirmed like a madwoman, while dancing and trying to escape from Sabrina’s sadistic grip, they ended the video both tired even if they had fun.
- never earned 150 euros so easily in my whole life ... hahaha
- what do you mean ? Don’t you get 10 euros per user when you perform ?
- Exactly ... but I only have 10 users who follow me assiduously ... I'm not as good as you at moving your ass, twerking pardon ... hahaha ... - and you could notice that Sabrina was a bit jealous.

On Wednesday night, Irene went online with her classic erotic ballet, and noticed that there were 5 fewer users than the previous Wednesday. She danced with more determination this time and the compliments were wasted; she didn't want her usual users get bored or even worse, to lose them, so she worked harder.
It was Thursday afternoon and just like the previous week, "the ghost" sent her a message:
- Good evening, Iris. Forgive me if I couldn't connect last night, but I had a setback. I hope to see you again tomorrow night ...
- ahn ... so it wasn't a temporary request
- no, why do you ask ? Does it bothers you? We would like it to become a weekly routine appointment, if you don’t mind; on the other hand we are willing to reward you as you deserve ... do you agree?
- I don't know ... I have to talk to my roomate to find out if she will be available too ...
- of course ... we’ll wait for your response...
- Sabriiiiiiiii ...
- tell me honey ... hahaha ... what's up?
- tomorrow your presence is requested, and they asked me if we can make it become a fixture ... what do you think about it?
- hahaha ... if you’ll give me a good payout percentage I'll tickle you all night long ... hahaha
- nooo hahaha ... the classic erotic show and the ...
- sure ... I accept ... only if I have no urgent commitments, I accept ...
Irene returned to the PC and confirmed the deal with "theghost", who immediately replied:
- perfect. However, if you don't mind, this time we wouldn't want to see you running away: we will want you to be immobilized in order to be tickled without being able to defend yourself.
- nooooo are you crazy? I could die because of it. After 3 minutes of continuous tickling, I’ll die
- we’ll give you 200 euros per single user connected: which means 1600 euros for just 10 minutes of tickling; if only you don't add someone else ... you know ... you are gaining a lot of success online lately, and it is possible that you’d add some other fans ...!
"1,600 euros earned in only one evening ... if this goes well, in a few months I’ll be able to stop making erotic shows for maniacs because I’ll have enough money to pay for all my studies ... and then, why not? After all, when I can't take it anymore, I can just ask Sabrina to stop ... Oh God ... it also seems that she enjoys tickling me and she would be able not to stop immediately ... she would make me die ... hahaha "
- well okay, I accept.

If you want read the book,follow amazon link :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X1V1KN...=camgirl&qid=1566988049&s=digital-text&sr=1-6

Last edited:
today 24 november and tomorrow 25 november , this book is free ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back