• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklees: Do you like your own laughter?

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
The sound of a ticklee's laughter is just......it's such a huge part of the kink! At least to a 'ler! I mean....what the heck are we doing this for? We're doing it to get you to laugh! We want to squeeze every last drop of laughter out of you if it's at all possible! Luckily for us, with you 'lees here on the Forum....it IS possible! lol.

But what about YOU? Does your laughter come into it at all? Are you even aware of it? Have you ever heard or seen yourself get tickled? What did you think?

Years ago, I tape recorded myself tying up and tickling my beautiful girlfriend for about 40 minutes. A few days later, I played it back to her, and she got VERY turned on by it, and we made love, right there on the hard wood floor, while her own giggling and hysterical laughter played back over the stereo. It was a beautiful moment, one that I wish I had thought to do again.

Just wondering!

Last edited:
While I’ve been told that my laughter ranges anywhere from cute to infectious to sexy, I CAN’T STAND TO HEAR IT WHEN RECORDED. It’s right up there with hearing the sound of my own voice.... *shudder*

Very good question my friend :goodjob:

My wife hates her own "tickling laughter". While I think it sounds cute, she thinks it sounds way too desperate and "deep" for her taste.

As for myself, when she tickles me, I do think I sound cute, and she agrees :D

Personally, no. Lol. I really don't like the sound of my own laughter. Whether I'm being tickled or just laughing in general. It seems oddly common among lees, but hey we don't let that stop us. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nope

Cant stand hearing myself laughing.... love being tickled tho!

I don't really like how I sound, but some people do. I think I sound weird and juvenile.

It's funny, I hate the sound of my voice, but I actually like my laughter. I think it's funny and makes me happy to hear.

Great idea for a thread!! &#55357;&#56397;
Me, I don't mind it. In fact, having heard my own has made me that much more conscious about it and therefore more aware and somehow, it made me more ticklish! So the laughter emitted is more genuine, more natural and less in my control. I would think it would turn a ler or switch on, if it's the laugh they're going for. Ler's also like my feet - alot!

As a ler, I've tried to get a couple former Lee and switch partners into this exact sort of thing bit it didn't really click with them as it does with those of us responding... I don't have the words for what exactly it is, but there's a definite allure to analyzing the ticklish laugh emitted by people you play with. I'll offer this as well, and it goes into your earlier thread the Internet: regarding playing back clips in slow motion. For me I like to have it with the sound on, though, because the action of the tickling, combined with the specific location on the spots being tickled, as well as the laughter's increased pitch and intensity- right at that eruptive moment - and the reddening, scrunching, and contorting of a cute face into a puddle of giggles is what gets me - every. Damn. Time!

When I'm really getting tortured, I honestly am not even aware of it, 1000% of all my attention is held hostage by the myriad of sensations bubbling up through me and bursting forth as hysterics lol

Never heard a recording of myself either, not sure what I sound like at all :D

I have ALWAYS thought there should be more sound files in this forum!

Lol I love being tickled but I don't really like the sound of my own laughter. Good question, for sure&#55357;&#56397;&#55357;&#56396;

If it sounds anywhere close to my singing voice whilst I'm in the shower, then it most likely sounds outstanding...... In reality probably sounds horrific, im a southern feller 150%, I'm so country even my laugh has a drawl to it.

Mine changes and has a lot of variety depending on where and how I'm tickled. People seem to like my laugh, even in vanilla situations. I'm a person who laughs a lot naturally. Nervous laughter and all. I think it sounds alright.

Now if we could just get some people to post their sound files... hehe... just sayin.

As long as there is some teasing from a Ler to go along with the laughter then I'd happily listen back.
If it's just my giggling... then I don't hate it but probably won't do anything for me either haha

My laugh while being tickled sounds different to me than my typical laughter.

I don't have a problem with it, but I squirm when tickled and instinctively try to hold back from laughing so it can become a groan sometimes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back