• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Personalized Celebrity Videos

underthegun

TMF Regular
Hi all, wanted to let you know about a website that's getting pretty popular. It is called Cameo and you can order personalized videos from celebrities/internet stars/YouTubers/cosplayers/comic con people on there. I was actually surprised at some of the names I saw on there.

You'll have to take a look at who is on there, but if you're willing to shell out some cash you can get a personalized video from a celebrity telling you if they're ticklish or not. I know some people may see this as a huge fantasy so I figured I'd post it here.

Check out the link to the website:
https://www.cameo.com

I'd be careful with it. I wouldn't just straight up ask a celebrity if they're ticklish because they'll probably see through that. Try and mask the question in a different question or a reference to something. I've gotten a personalized video from this where I connected a tweet a celebrity sent about getting a pedicure to pedicures being ticklish and managed to draw an admission from that. Maybe she knew what I was doing and just hid the fact that she was onto me but it didn't seem that way because it was a seemingly innocent topic that was genuinely connected to something she actually said.

Before anyone asks, I'm not gonna post the video I got on here, I'm just trying to make the point that you should put some effort into the request or the question you send to improve your chances of getting an answer. Look through tweets, look for things you can connect to tickling in an innocent way. It's easier than you might think to find things that you can twist around to it.

Agree with LeatherRebell. You should find a question that connects to tickling in some way. If you just ask someone if they're ticklish, they're more likely to suspect it's a fetish thing or be turned away by the question.

Agreed with Rebel and Cinderrrr, also if someone on here is going to do it then they should post in this thread and tell us that they have, otherwise certain celebs will probably get several videos on tickling and that just looks bad and creepy for us.

I'd be careful with it. I wouldn't just straight up ask a celebrity if they're ticklish because they'll probably see through that. Try and mask the question in a different question or a reference to something. I've gotten a personalized video from this where I connected a tweet a celebrity sent about getting a pedicure to pedicures being ticklish and managed to draw an admission from that. Maybe she knew what I was doing and just hid the fact that she was onto me but it didn't seem that way because it was a seemingly innocent topic that was genuinely connected to something she actually said.

Before anyone asks, I'm not gonna post the video I got on here, I'm just trying to make the point that you should put some effort into the request or the question you send to improve your chances of getting an answer. Look through tweets, look for things you can connect to tickling in an innocent way. It's easier than you might think to find things that you can twist around to it.

Could you post or PM the name?

I do agree with the post, but it depends on the celeb. It's usually better to outwardly acknowledge that the question you're about to ask is a silly/weird one or package it in a funny way like "if you tortured by villians..".etc. I would refrain from questioning about the feet specifically. Tickling is still a relatively under the radar fetish, but feet are not and an instant red flag. At the end of day though, it's all harmless and if the celeb doesn't like the question they won't answer it and you won't get charged.

It's usually better to outwardly acknowledge that the question you're about to ask is a silly/weird one or package it in a funny way like "if you tortured by villians..".etc.

Now that you mention it, someone or some group of people have taken to Curious Cat and seem to be asking this scenario to hundreds of people, and it's become almost like a mini-meme on Twitter and Tumblr. It fools nobody and if you're one of the people taking this approach, I recommend cutting it out. Everyone is wise to it.

Agreed with Rebel and Cinderrrr, also if someone on here is going to do it then they should post in this thread and tell us that they have, otherwise certain celebs will probably get several videos on tickling and that just looks bad and creepy for us.

That's a great idea.

I do agree with the post, but it depends on the celeb. It's usually better to outwardly acknowledge that the question you're about to ask is a silly/weird one or package it in a funny way like "if you tortured by villians..".etc. I would refrain from questioning about the feet specifically. Tickling is still a relatively under the radar fetish, but feet are not and an instant red flag. At the end of day though, it's all harmless and if the celeb doesn't like the question they won't answer it and you won't get charged.

Sorry, but I'd really rather not. But just so people aren't thinking that there's some super ticklish mystery celebrity out there, I will say that it's someone who has actually already admitted to being extremely ticklish on Twitter and I just wanted to actually hear her saying it. So it's not a new reveal or anything.

And also this is another thing worth mentioning, she kind of only mentioned half mentioned it in the response video because it was concealed in another question. So that's the kind of other factor in not asking outright is that you might not get a particularly detailed admission. If they don't think that's the important part then they're not going to focus on it, but at the same time you can't make it the important part otherwise they'll see the request for what it truly is.

So I think people need to decide for themselves whether or not they think this is actually worth it. You're looking at probably like $20-$30 at least, for something that is probably not going to live up to your expectations.

That's a great idea.

Sorry, but I'd really rather not. But just so people aren't thinking that there's some super ticklish mystery celebrity out there, I will say that it's someone who has actually already admitted to being extremely ticklish on Twitter and I just wanted to actually hear her saying it. So it's not a new reveal or anything.

And also this is another thing worth mentioning, she kind of only mentioned half mentioned it in the response video because it was concealed in another question. So that's the kind of other factor in not asking outright is that you might not get a particularly detailed admission. If they don't think that's the important part then they're not going to focus on it, but at the same time you can't make it the important part otherwise they'll see the request for what it truly is.

So I think people need to decide for themselves whether or not they think this is actually worth it. You're looking at probably like $20-$30 at least, for something that is probably not going to live up to your expectations.

yeah, I say it's better to get a "not ticklish" answer then a vague one where the person neither confirms or denies. Then you're left just as much in the dark as you were going in.

Now that you mention it, someone or some group of people have taken to Curious Cat and seem to be asking this scenario to hundreds of people, and it's become almost like a mini-meme on Twitter and Tumblr. It fools nobody and if you're one of the people taking this approach, I recommend cutting it out. Everyone is wise to it.

Creepers have hijacked CuriousCat/Ask.fm sites, but hardly anyone of any sort of importance uses those sites anymore. Most celebs sure don't.

That's a great idea.

Every experience is going to be different and I'm not going to say I disagree with you. However, I did it with an internet personality I've followed for a few years and now straight forwardly asked her and got a great response back. Now will this work with a huge celeb who is charging $100, $200 or even $500? No idea. Just sharing my experience.

You are exactly correct, they can choose to ignore the request and then your card will not get charged. Some of the big time celebrities are charging hundreds of dollars though as an FYI warning to you, so it really just depends who and what you're into.

Every experience is going to be different and I'm not going to say I disagree with you. However, I did it with an internet personality I've followed for a few years and now straight forwardly asked her and got a great response back. Now will this work with a huge celeb who is charging $100, $200 or even $500? No idea. Just sharing my experience.

Sure, there's a possibility it will work and I don't really think it has anything to do with how famous or how much they're charging it really all depends on whether or not they know what you're up to or how willing they are to answer fetish questions. But we have no way of knowing which celebrities will answer a straight question and which ones won't and the reason why I suggested trying to hide it was just to maximise ones chances of getting a satisfying response. Personally I think the risk is lower, others may think differently.

So what can i say: i am so suprised!!! I made 5 request yesterday and today there a 2 clips with such amazing answers i never ever would dreamed about that. :)) so it worked very well for me guys

So what can i say: i am so suprised!!! I made 5 request yesterday and today there a 2 clips with such amazing answers i never ever would dreamed about that. :)) so it worked very well for me guys

Who were they and what were the answers?

Lolo Jones, Anna Anka, Ciara Hanna, Tomi Lahren and Katie George

Lolo Jones, Anna Anka, Ciara Hanna, Tomi Lahren and Katie George

Did Anna Akana answer? She seems like the type who would have her guard up. Also, can you tell us how you worded the questions for the ones who answered??

Proof that they did indeed answer. It's not that anyone wants to call anyone a liar. But we want to see for ourselves them saying it.
Otherwise it's no different than me claiming I tickled Emna Watson on the feet and she loved it. Do I need proof? Yup.

Proof that they did indeed answer. It's not that anyone wants to call anyone a liar. But we want to see for ourselves them saying it.
Otherwise it's no different than me claiming I tickled Emna Watson on the feet and she loved it. Do I need proof? Yup.

It’s really not the same at all....you’re talking about running into a celebrity and somehow tickling her feet vs submitting an anonymous paid request to answer a simple question. The reason they are on that site is for money.

Also your credit card gets refunded if they do not respond to your request within 7 days so there’s really no risk at all

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back