• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3D Printing an Automated Tickling Device

TickleYeti

Verified
Check this out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/3Dprinting/comments/cqq08a/soft_robot_actuator_printed_in_one_process/

I've recently gotten a 3d printer and been getting into all the applications when I stumbled across this! Holy crap, I can print an automated tickling device! I think...

So the plan is to print three actuators out, modify the design so its slightly larger and so that a blunted tip is on each "finger" (think back scratcher), modify the design so the flexing motion is triggered by a signal, hook these up to an adjustable frame facing inwards (2 in from the outside, 1 in from the inside), then wire it up to some sort of randomizer app so that the app randomly cycles the devices for a random period of time (the unexpected is what allows it to tickle). In effect the device randomly decides to engage and cycle the fingers generating a tickling motion for X number of seconds, or minutes.

The obvious application is to make two of them, mount to stocks around immobilized feet and automate that process while you focus elsewhere. I can see some potential with modification to fuzzy soft tips to stimulate the nipples, a similar design that utilizes rotational motion with a soft tip could be inserted into the bellybutton. Some application for the back and neck, but the obstacle for me is figuring out a way to generate the squeezing sort of stimulus that opens up the ribs, hips, knees, thighs to this automated tickling. Heck, you could design a full body system with the correct immobilizing furniture for either self play or to give that Lee the long term torment experience they might want, fully consensual of course!

Phew, long post lol

Interesting idea. Building a tickle machine using a 3D printer would be a lot of work i imagine, but you never know, it could work successfully.

Then you have to figure out how to bind yourself completely so they are positioned on your feet and set a timer for, say, a couple of hours to get the full effect of it! :p

I would love that device. If you ever figure out a way to get it to work you will have a goldmine for those of us who don't have a tickle partner in house with them but want to be tickled.

Then you have to figure out how to bind yourself completely so they are positioned on your feet and set a timer for, say, a couple of hours to get the full effect of it! :p

Are we taking desensitization into account though? I feel that if one were to experience two hours of tickling on the same spot in the same manner, that they would become desensitized to said tickling.

Also, how much is a 3-D printer? I really want one! :D

Are we taking desensitization into account though? I feel that if one were to experience two hours of tickling on the same spot in the same manner, that they would become desensitized to said tickling.

Also, how much is a 3-D printer? I really want one! :D

This obviously isn't any help right now, but your local library may have a 3D printer you can use. All three libraries I've been to do. I don't know where you can find the designs for a robot actuator though. A website called "Thingiverse" holds 3D-printer recipes and may be able to help you, but I don't know for sure. You can also ask the library if they have actuator designs. The library can also help you modify any recipes you come across.

They actually aren't too bad, an FDM style printer (one that extrudes resin) can be like less than $200!

As far as desensitization, you can use a program to randomize which devices are active at any given time to ensure each zone is getting plenty of attention and rest time :D

I think this could totally work. The struggle would be to not rip it off you after you switch it on. LoL

Without the psychological aspect and interaction of another human, I feel like something is lacking.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back