• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review: Custom Clip - Genuine Tickling (Lovely Laugh Tickling) - Juliette

Straps&Laughter

Verified
I commissioned a custom video from Lovely Laugh Tickling, the home company of Genuine Tickling (a content aggregator from multiple content providers). The following is a subjective review based on the following: I have commissioned 19 custom videos, purchased content over the last 20 years from the majority of major producers, and assisted in the filming of three clips. As with any review: your mileage may vary.

Total Rating 1-10: 5 out of 10.

Video Quality: High Definition / 1080p. Excellent quality.

Sound Quality: High. Excellent audio capture.

Accuracy to Request/Script: All requests (model attire, pose, degree of restraint, focus areas) were met. The clip exceeded the requested length by one minute, a bonus.

Pricepoint: The cost was consistent with industry standard over the last few years.

Cinematography/Videography: The angles were not ideal and changed at moments that seemed unplanned. The producer walked through the video to adjust a second camera on the far side of the scene, and at another point handed tickling implements into the scene from outside the frame. Both could have been avoided with prior planning. There are portions done with tripod and other portions done handheld; transitions between them were jagged but handheld videography was largely table enough to avoid being distracting.

Timeliness: Poor / outside industry average.
  • Order was placed on July 21st, scheduled for filming on July 28th. I followed up on the 29th about when it would be available and was told sometime in August with an estimate of 15 days (August 13th).
  • I followed up on the August 15th and was given a new expected date of distributing all customs in progress on August 28th.
  • I followed up on August 28th and was given a new estimated date of September 6th or 7th.
  • I immediately asked for the raw footage and explained there was a time constraint. I was asked which video was mine, and given a new estimated delivery date of September 4th or 5th.
  • I followed up on September 5th and was given a new expected date of September 7th.
  • I received the video on September 8th.
  • Time since order: 49 Days. Time since filming: 41 days.

Tickling: Male and female ticklers, moderately skilled, attentive to the ticklee's reactions. In my estimation, the ticklee is genuinely ticklish and the ticklers enjoy tormenting her.

Model: Note - this is primarily a review of the video, not the model. Juliette is significantly more attractive than the Genuine Tickling advertising photos show. She is primarily a screamer rather than a laugher; while not my preference, I did not ask about her reactions beforehand and there is no great way to ask about a ticklee's reactions without seeing past content.

Would I Commission Again? On the fence. With the extended timeline and mid-level videography issues, even with an extremely attractive model and high quality video/audio, I am not sold. On a positive note, I am not displeased with the content purchased for the price asked and recognize the studio is new/evolving.

Thanks for the review, I am deeply sorry about the delays, the explanation is that I don't have a place dedicated to tickling, this is why when I have one I "bulk" the customs.

I also got some customs from Genuine tickling Prod. that couldn't be fulfilled on my hand, so that's a lot to handle, especially when you are managing a platform.

When you shoot almost every day (this was true from 20th of July to 28th of August), you don't have time to edit, I thought I could before hand, but it was totally outside of my scope.

So anyway, I don't mean that as excuses, but you have an explanation. My priority is to find a place to shoot in :

-> So I can shoot all year, more regularly
-> So I can have custom equipment ( better stocks, and familiar set up)

Thank you anyway for liking the clip and Juliette, I should release her feet up video soon :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back