• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the most natural/comfortable position to be tickled in?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Was watching a video where the ticklee was hogtied and said to myself is that even comfortable?
Nobody goes through the day being hogtied (well we hope not ;) )

So I became curious as to what is the most comfortable position for our body to be tickled in.
Sitting on a couch or chair not tied?
Tied spreadeagled on a bed? Similar to when we sleep….
Stretched on a rack type table? Not common, therefore does that make it difficult to breath, do muscles become sore quicker?
Being mummified? Again is that similar enough to sleeping?
Feet in stocks, with arms above the head? Not common but doesn't seem too stressful on the body...
Is being in a tickle fight the most natural for our body?

What other positions have you seen or been in that look comfortable, but can’t be for long periods of time?

:writersblock:

For me it was this way

attachment.php

I'd like to experiment with the TickleAbuse stocks chair, Stuck in the Stocks bed stocks. Pretty sure I'd have to have either of them built though. Lol. But they both look very restrictive (minus the toe ties), yet comfortable. Like I feel like I can sit and chill in the Tickle Abuse stocks chair while eating a bowl of cereal or something. LOL.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

From a ler perspective, I need to know the lee is comfortable----aside from the ticking torment, of course----but not physically uncomfortable. But I go further. If the lee looks uncomfortable, I can't deal with it. Thus, I won't do hogties, as it looks uncomfortable

standing hands fastened to a overhead rail when tickled the body can still move and sway to some degree, for feet tickling spreadeagled on a bed, if the lee has some movement it gives relief from the tickling.

For some lees the feeling of being helpless and completely controlled is a turn on

For me the most comfortable for long-term tickling (one hour) was the immobilizer at the old Passive Arts establishment (photo below).

Having my arms out to the side, not overhead, was more comfortable for me. :D

Attachments

• immobilizer.jpg
    immobilizer.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 59
For me it was always on the bed untied on my back so the tickler (my husband had access to all the ticklish spots). Now that he is gone until I find another trusted tickler I insist on being tied spreadeagled face up so I can see where their hands are aiming, and so I can't hurt them during the tickling. As trust is built so I can trust not to be tickled non stop for hours without breaks, then the bondage can be dropped because I won't react violently once that trust is built.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back