• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EastCoastTickle/ “Legit Filmz” – Don’t waste your time and money

SkyAce27

I wanted to write this review to express my frustration with this producer and a warning to those who are thinking about working with him. I ordered a custom from him in mid-July (07/22) and shooting (07/23), now a month/49 days later and I still have not received the requested custom and the guy went dark; well he's active on TMF but not his Patreon page and answering messages people had paid to support. I was a supporting Patron (needless to say why I ended my pledge), he contacts me sparsely and makes plenty of excuses for not delivering or keeping his word on his commitments.

Repeatedly I was told the completion of my custom was coming soon and he keeps putting it off. Examples below are his comments to me when asking for an update on Patreon; I was a paid Patron and he hardly responds.

--A month ago: “Really soon I promise”
--Three weeks ago: “Very soon”
--August 22nd: “All Custom Videos Will Be Delivered Next Week”

Of course he made good on none of the promises he made. I don’t believe anyone has gotten their customs delivered. It’s more disappointing the producer isn’t trustworthy with his Patrons than the fact that he continues to not make good on his promises and commitments to orders.

Stay away from this scam artist and don’t let him rip you off.

Untoftunately, I had the same experience with legit films. Ordered in July and after his post on the 28th, I've heard nothing despite requesting status (and in a non-harassing way, too) At this point I'm pretty sure I'm out the money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that you're in the same predicament I am, the guy is just a scumbag. Really annoys me that he's not even updating his Patreon page even though he still has patrons. I hope people don't support this guy.

Okay I just saw this now.

My side of the story:

I returned the money to everyone that was owed money. I have the proof.

Customs were ordered and the models flaked on me. My models are not into the fetish or tickling in the least bit. They actually hate it and despise being in the videos. Most either do it for money or because I was dating them at the time. They are not professional models.

I tried incredibly hard for weeks to get them to film the customs. Eventually after doing everything I felt I could to get them to film, I returned the money.

Scumbag? If you feel that way. I’m a very nice guy in person and down to earth. I apologize if I wasn’t updating as much as you hoped I would. Life happens and unfortunately things come up. Not to be a dick because I’m not, but you could have easily stopped supporting me.

Have I been uploading a lot of content recently? Absolutely I have

To the people that support me - Thank You!

I don’t do this for the money. I do this to give back to the community and use the money to pay females that you never see in any other studio or producer videos.

Okay I just saw this now.

My side of the story:

I returned the money to everyone that was owed money. I have the proof.

Customs were ordered and the models flaked on me. My models are not into the fetish or tickling in the least bit. They actually hate it and despise being in the videos. Most either do it for money or because I was dating them at the time. They are not professional models.

I tried incredibly hard for weeks to get them to film the customs. Eventually after doing everything I felt I could to get them to film, I returned the money.

Scumbag? If you feel that way. I’m a very nice guy in person and down to earth. I apologize if I wasn’t updating as much as you hoped I would. Life happens and unfortunately things come up. Not to be a dick because I’m not, but you could have easily stopped supporting me.

Have I been uploading a lot of content recently? Absolutely I have

To the people that support me - Thank You!

I don’t do this for the money. I do this to give back to the community and use the money to pay females that you never see in any other studio or producer videos.

According to my chat with EastCoastTickle there is now a 2 week refund policy for customs. If customs aren’t done in 2 weeks all the money will be refunded. This is according to EastCoastTickle when I contacted him earlier

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back