• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated. Thanks mshaw

Last edited:
Updated

I know it'll probably be ignored but can I ask again if we could just keep this thread to those posting videos, pending answers or other contributions? Having to scroll back takes a while when there's random replies

I was thinking while watching the constant requests for more content appearing within this thread... might a separate thread for people to put in requests and updates for "so-and-so is now on Cameo" be something to consider, so that people who are determined to do that could get it out of their system elsewhere? I don't really understand why people feel the need to make requests, either, since I don't really see many people paying money out of their pockets for other people's requests, but it seems like people insist on throwing out requests anyways. Maybe people would still ignore the rules even if a separate thread were created, but it was just a thought since people keep breaking the rules as it is.

I was thinking while watching the constant requests for more content appearing within this thread... might a separate thread for people to put in requests and updates for "so-and-so is now on Cameo" be something to consider, so that people who are determined to do that could get it out of their system elsewhere? I don't really understand why people feel the need to make requests, either, since I don't really see many people paying money out of their pockets for other people's requests, but it seems like people insist on throwing out requests anyways. Maybe people would still ignore the rules even if a separate thread were created, but it was just a thought since people keep breaking the rules as it is.

I was thinking that as well. I try to respect the rules but I also think it would be nice to have a place to post those things.

Requests shouldn't be allowed in any thread, that's why I added it as a rule, generally those that do pay ignore the requests anyway so I don't think a different thread will help. To be fair the requests have died down a bit, we did have issues with one guy that sent myself and mshaw nasty PM's because he kept on PMing requests and refused to contribute any money but he has since been banned

Honestly it was to be expected that the other rules I requested would be broken but the one that should be enforced is the request rule. The ones that pay shouldn't have to deal with requests from anyone, it's their money, their choice

Requests shouldn't be allowed in any thread, that's why I added it as a rule, generally those that do pay ignore the requests anyway so I don't think a different thread will help. To be fair the requests have died down a bit, we did have issues with one guy that sent myself and mshaw nasty PM's because he kept on PMing requests and refused to contribute any money but he has since been banned

Honestly it was to be expected that the other rules I requested would be broken but the one that should be enforced is the request rule. The ones that pay shouldn't have to deal with requests from anyone, it's their money, their choice

Okay. It makes infinitely more sense to have a thread for requests to me, but it was just an idea I thought I'd float. I don't really care one way or another about it myself.

Requests that are pandering are poor form. I see no issue however, as someone that has purchased a few of the higher dollar cameos on here, of someone saying “hey Joy Taylor is now on Cameo.” There is nothing wrong with that, and that is actually helpful to point out newer accounts on Cameo. Bringing awareness should be welcomed, not discouraged

But yeah, people saying “hey please ask so and so” is really lame and virtual panhandling.

Requests that are pandering are poor form. I see no issue however, as someone that has purchased a few of the higher dollar cameos on here, of someone saying “hey Joy Taylor is now on Cameo.” There is nothing wrong with that, and that is actually helpful to point out newer accounts on Cameo. Bringing awareness should be welcomed, not discouraged

But yeah, people saying “hey please ask so and so” is really lame and virtual panhandling.

Oh, I completely agree. I just figured that maybe giving requests their own thread might help to keep the clutter of requests away from this thread. I doubt anyone would actually accept requests and pay with their own money for others myself. Just figured it might give the requesters somewhere else to post and allow those who don't want to see the requests that sometimes pop up a chance to avoid them by skipping over that thread entirely and just looking here. Of course, I realize that those requesters might realize that the request thread wasn't yielding any results and come back here, or they might ignore the request thread altogether and just post here, so it may be a no win in any event. It was mostly just a "hey, I wonder if this would help any" type of idea. Then, with the intention to help get clutter out of this thread, there's now some clutter based off of my initial suggestion. So, that said, I'm going to exit this conversation now and let the thread go back to it's purpose.

Before I do that, though, I just want to say thanks tkl_venom for keeping this thread organized and updating the links, and thanks to everyone who has paid and shared. You guys rock and are doing a great service for this community. :)

Mercedes Varnado aka Sasha Banks is now on Cameo. She is asking for $250 & can take up to 6 days to answer

I cancelled my request for Victoria and Thea because I needed my money back. But I'll gladly request Sasha. I'll ask next week or the week after, no need for her first Cameo to be tickle fetish related.

I cancelled my request for Victoria and Thea because I needed my money back. But I'll gladly request Sasha. I'll ask next week or the week after, no need for her first Cameo to be tickle fetish related.

Save your money, mate, I'm on it :)

Save your money, mate, I'm on it :)

FWIW, Sasha has already been asked about ticklish on a twitch stream, and she had a real negative reaction like "guys, don't be gross." I can't help but think it is going to end up badly asking her either way. Maybe however that pedicure trick is might work, but I wonder if she will see right through it.

PS, if Alexa ever gets on there, I hope someone else than me would want to ask, because I would be too scared to ask and mess things up. Kind of the same with being worried about Sasha right now.

FWIW, Sasha has already been asked about ticklish on a twitch stream, and she had a real negative reaction like "guys, don't be gross." I can't help but think it is going to end up badly asking her either way. Maybe however that pedicure trick is might work, but I wonder if she will see right through it.

PS, if Alexa ever gets on there, I hope someone else than me would want to ask, because I would be too scared to ask and mess things up. Kind of the same with being worried about Sasha right now.

She's already deactivated her account, so we won't get any response anyway.

Updated!

And again, I will say, DO NOT PM MEMBERS ASKING THEM TO PAY FOR CAMEO'S!

Yes, this has happened again and it's beginning to piss people off. STOP TRYING TO LEECH!

We really shouldn't have had to have said this SO MANY TIMES but people are still trying to Leech of of others, others who will stop paying for Cameos if they keep getting these requests. Respect the rules!

She's already deactivated her account, so we won't get any response anyway.

Crap, she probably already got her message from us and other weird ones, and now we have blown it for all the wrestling ladies getting on cameo.

We really got to give at least a few days or weeks before asking our questions. This sucks.

Crap, she probably already got her message from us and other weird ones, and now we have blown it for all the wrestling ladies getting on cameo.

We really got to give at least a few days or weeks before asking our questions. This sucks.

Well I did get a response from her, but she didn't mention being ticklish herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back