• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the thread is dead as long as people don't send requests/share confirmations. If you want it to live then contribute otherwise...

I personally have stopped for the time being. My wallet was getting creamed. I may send one out to somebody I'm really curious about tho provided the price is good. Also, That guy who was posting clips on social media really screwed things up.

Hey guys, I don’t know what really happened here and it’s a little bit sad, all the discussion and stuff. I brought you a lot of videos including Jennifer Love Hewitt and it was fun to share.
I have here another special. It’s Shawnee Smith and she get tickled in this cameo: https://streamable.com/mtn7bs

Have fun and take care

Just realized I forgot to add this, it's there now

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

This is a fun one for me! I say the opposite quite often haha! Don't cry because it happened, smile because...IT'S OVER!

I say that after getting don with a workout or something else u don't want to do but have to do.

I started that because there is a Twitch video game streamer, RedFalcon, who says that whenever he is loosing badly at Versus in Super Mario Maker 2, and he is just ready for it to stop haha. it's over!

Thank you for sharing that, it made two world cross paths for me.

Whats the "chat" option? It's only $20 for Alexa Bliss! Anyone know?
Also is anyone watches Siesta Key or just cares about gorgeous girls and knowing if they are ticklish, Juliette Porter and Kelsey Owen's are on there!

Whats the "chat" option? It's only $20 for Alexa Bliss! Anyone know?
Also is anyone watches Siesta Key or just cares about gorgeous girls and knowing if they are ticklish, Juliette Porter and Kelsey Owen's are on there!

I was just coming here to discuss this.

I sent a few texts to Tasya Teles of the The 100, hers were $4.99 per text. She said she is" ticklish in all of the usual spots, tummy, ribs and feet"

Sorry if I'm late to the party but most of the links on the main page are now missing. Any way to revive them?

I know this thread isn’t that active any more but thought it might be worthwhile to note that WWE have given all talent a 30 day get off Cameo notice along with other stuff like twitch. If your a tickle curious wrestle fan the end is near.

I know this thread isn’t that active any more but thought it might be worthwhile to note that WWE have given all talent a 30 day get off Cameo notice along with other stuff like twitch. If your a tickle curious wrestle fan the end is near.

Just saw this as well, not just Cameo but Twitch and stuff too. If they can Up Up Down Down I'll be livid

How much you wanna bet Vince is not getting a cut from all that

He’s not. Hence why this is happening, I mean honestly with Cameo I can kinda understand it because that’s something they can probably do a deal with in future, in a way it’s just business. Twitch is a little too far though, that’s different, they play games as a hobby and just happen to stream while they do, that’s a little too far

I think they’re just changing their names on cameo and twitch or something to comply, I don’t think they have to leave, at least that’s what some reports are saying but it seems like the talent is just as confused as we are on the rules lol

It seems YouTube is safe though, which means Up Up Down Down will hopefully survive haha

He’s not. Hence why this is happening, I mean honestly with Cameo I can kinda understand it because that’s something they can probably do a deal with in future, in a way it’s just business. Twitch is a little too far though, that’s different, they play games as a hobby and just happen to stream while they do, that’s a little too far

I think they’re just changing their names on cameo and twitch or something to comply, I don’t think they have to leave, at least that’s what some reports are saying but it seems like the talent is just as confused as we are on the rules lol

It seems YouTube is safe though, which means Up Up Down Down will hopefully survive haha

But I thought I also heard he doesn’t want them using their real names either. Which is really stupid. You can’t claim ownership on somebody’s name. It’s one thing if it’s the gimmick name but not the name they were given at birth

But I thought I also heard he doesn’t want them using their real names either. Which is really stupid. You can’t claim ownership on somebody’s name. It’s one thing if it’s the gimmick name but not the name they were given at birth

Apparently there was no mention of real names, that report was wrong. Who knows right now, we'll have to wait and see I guess

Apparently there was no mention of real names, that report was wrong. Who knows right now, we'll have to wait and see I guess

But would you be surprised? I mean it does have the “greedy ass bastard” aura that Vince is known for

I assume its probably part of their contract that they can't self advertise without WWE's permission right!?Under penalty of being terminated? I mean idk anything about WWE or Vince, or even contracts or legal mumbo jumbo. But from a business standpoint, it would make sense to have this type of contractual obligation.

But would you be surprised? I mean it does have the “greedy ass bastard” aura that Vince is known for

Business is business. You might not agree with it, nor do I really but from a business standpoint as Blueline said, makes sense. Can’t really blame him

I know this thread is pretty much dead. But, I tried the DM function with Layla El since she recently rejoined after being gone for a while. I just asked her if she were ticklish on her feet and she replied that she's very ticklish on her feet, can't stand being tickled on her feet, and that she even has a hard time when they scrub her feet during pedicures. So that two for two for LayCool have very ticklish feet.

Layla El for those who don't know.
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21000000/layla-el-wwe-divas-21036195-314-390.jpg

I know this thread is pretty much dead. But, I tried the DM function with Layla El since she recently rejoined after being gone for a while. I just asked her if she were ticklish on her feet and she replied that she's very ticklish on her feet, can't stand being tickled on her feet, and that she even has a hard time when they scrub her feet during pedicures. So that two for two for LayCool have very ticklish feet.

Layla El for those who don't know.
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21000000/layla-el-wwe-divas-21036195-314-390.jpg

Not bad. Im kinda iffy about using the chat function. For myself. Idk why. I just feel like I'd rather send a video request than send a quick IM, but I wonder if you have a better chance of a response from instant messaging them

Also, for those of us that do choose to use the instant message feature and pay for it and share with us, first of all, a HUGE thank you. Secondly, it'd be cool if you guys could screenshot the chat or something so we can all see it. Not calling anyone a liar, and not forcing anyone. That's totally up to you. Just a suggestion if you're planning on sharing anyway. I personally like to see the chats for myself, but if it lets them know you screenshot the chat, like snapchat does, then don't bother. And if youre not comfortable sharing, that's fine too. Again, just offering a suggestion if y'all are planning on sharing anyway.

I still want to use Cameo, but I havent really had any interest in anyone on there lately, so I'm just chilling for a little while. Plus also short on cash. But maybe one day I'll do another request.

Business is business. You might not agree with it, nor do I really but from a business standpoint as Blueline said, makes sense. Can’t really blame him

From what I understand, they can still use third party outlets like Cameo and Twitch, they just can't do it in character or under their gimmick names. The whole thing about Vince owning their real names isn't true and was a misunderstanding. The only thing now is that with WWE women at least, you'll have to search for them on Cameo by their real names. For instance instead of Alexa Bliss, you'd have to look her up by her real name, Alexis Kaufman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back