• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked Sonya Devile a few months ago. I asked the same question I asked Lita, but maybe I was a bit TOO silly because I asked her if she thought Mandy could beat her with a Figure4TickleLock? She answered in character and proclaimed that Mandy could never beat her in anyway. I might try again or someone else is welcomed to try with the pedicure question. I also asked Jessamyn Duke. Not the best looking but she was only $5 at the time. But unlike Ronda or Shayna she isn't ticklish at all. I also attempted to asked Chilli but she became unavailable within the same week she joined. The last celebrity I asked was Keri Hilson but the time expired. She another one I'll try again or someone else can make an attempt. So I had a few duds lol.

I asked Sonya Devile a few months ago. I asked the same question I asked Lita, but maybe I was a bit TOO silly because I asked her if she thought Mandy could beat her with a Figure4TickleLock? She answered in character and proclaimed that Mandy could never beat her in anyway. I might try again or someone else is welcomed to try with the pedicure question. I also asked Jessamyn Duke. Not the best looking but she was only $5 at the time. But unlike Ronda or Shayna she isn't ticklish at all. I also attempted to asked Chilli but she became unavailable within the same week she joined. The last celebrity I asked was Keri Hilson but the time expired. She another one I'll try again or someone else can make an attempt. So I had a few duds lol.

I think everybody whos been doing this has had duds lol. Its natural. Not everyone is ticklish, not everyone will get or like the question, and some will be too busy to respond at all. I seem to recall Keri saying she wasnt ticklish years back. Could have been false but i wasnt willing to take a shot for $70 lol

I requested Carmella a few days ago since I just saw she was available. She has 5 more days to response so hopefully she does. I don't see the Alexa Cameo so I'm guessing she didn't do it since she has done other request. I didn't know Keri Hilson was on Cameo, but I feel $100 is a lot for her considering she wasn't even all that popular in the 2000s. But, she is pretty, and I have wondered so I might ask her in the future.

I requested Carmella a few days ago since I just saw she was available. She has 5 more days to response so hopefully she does. I don't see the Alexa Cameo so I'm guessing she didn't do it since she has done other request. I didn't know Keri Hilson was on Cameo, but I feel $100 is a lot for her considering she wasn't even all that popular in the 2000s. But, she is pretty, and I have wondered so I might ask her in the future.

I asked Carmella before as well but the request expired, hopefully you have better luck! What way did you ask?

I asked Dayana Mendoza (Miss Universe 2008) and she said she couldn't give advice because she also laughs during pedicures. Not the greatest response but I guess its a confirmation.

Sydnee Goodman, works for IGN, huge gamer girl! Always see her stuff pop up on YouTube, figured I'd search her, and saw she was on Cameo. Enjoy!

https://streamable.com/msrmxg

Oh wow good stuff. I asked her the pedi question before but she never did mention being ticklish herself, which is a little weird given that response, but I used a more vague version of the question granted.

Oh wow good stuff. I asked her the pedi question before but she never did mention being ticklish herself, which is a little weird given that response, but I used a more vague version of the question granted.

I wish she would have given a better answer to your question.

I wish she would have given a better answer to your question.
I asked Jacki Jing another IGN personality long time ago and I asked her directly. She pretty much sussed it out but still answered the question. I played it safe with Sydnee because I figured she probably gets tons of weird requests by dudes.

All updated

There seems to now be a thing where you can pay to just chat to celebs now and it's vastly cheaper. Anyone have any more info on that?

All updated

There seems to now be a thing where you can pay to just chat to celebs now and it's vastly cheaper. Anyone have any more info on that?

I saw that. Pretty interesting, but I'd feel super weird having a chat with a celeb and bringing tickling up. I'd rather continue to just blend the question in with other questions.

Some of these celebs have balls though, or are super desperate for money, submitting themselves to this stuff. I mean for the most part, we are all okay.

It's the super weirdos that make us look normal that message these celebs asking and saying shit that makes what we're asking and doing seem angelic.

I added this in the male section, but with them playing females I thought I'd add it here. I got positive responses from drag queens Manila Luzon and Farrah Moan. Farrah was particularly fun.

When I saw the DM feature in Cameo I got a little excited because of how affordable they made it to interact with the celebrities. Someone like Alexa Bliss is like $400 but her DM only cost $20. When I found out that there's no guarantee they would response, I found the function to be stupid. It should be similar to when you're requesting a Cameo, they have 7 days to response and if they don't the DM is deleted. Why would you want to waste any said amount of money, even if it's only $1, just to have them ignore you?

Oh, and can we keep the males confirmations out of this thread? They have a thread of their own, no need to post them here. Thanks!

Oh, and can we keep the males confirmations out of this thread? They have a thread of their own, no need to post them here. Thanks!

If people want them added, I’ll add Male’s as well. So there’s every need to post them if people want them added.

The thread title says Celebrity Answers, not Female Celebrity answers. Someone else decided to start a Male thread, I never told them they had to. If they’d have asked me to put the Male’s in this thread as well I would have. There’s nothing wrong with adding the Male ones too

Are people still sending requests? I'm taking a small breather that my wallet appreciates lol. Angela Rye is very tempting though.

I added this in the male section, but with them playing females I thought I'd add it here. I got positive responses from drag queens Manila Luzon and Farrah Moan. Farrah was particularly fun.

Added these two now

Hey guys, I don’t know what really happened here and it’s a little bit sad, all the discussion and stuff. I brought you a lot of videos including Jennifer Love Hewitt and it was fun to share.
I have here another special. It’s Shawnee Smith and she get tickled in this cameo: https://streamable.com/mtn7bs

Have fun and take care

MAlx01, Thank You! At first I didn't recognize the name but I thought it sounded familiar so a quick search revealed she played Amanda Young in the Saw Movie Franchise. So knowing she's ticklish on the soles of her feet is amazing. I can't Thank You enough for this information.

Hey guys, I don’t know what really happened here and it’s a little bit sad, all the discussion and stuff. I brought you a lot of videos including Jennifer Love Hewitt and it was fun to share.
I have here another special. It’s Shawnee Smith and she get tickled in this cameo: https://streamable.com/mtn7bs

Have fun and take care

Oh man this is great. I always thought she was so hot on Becker as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back