• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy to me tbh. I think there is definitely a contingent of the community that is socially challenged. Not to say that in a bad way mind you. They lack proper awareness of social cues and are not cognizant of their actions. They think what they're doing(.i.e spamming/harassing celebs.etc) is perfectly fine and normal...

No...it IS socially challenged in the bad way because, unless the person has Aspergers or something, it can be helped. It is a choice then. If you can’t suppress an impulse that would damage the greater good of the group, you’re just a jerkoff. Plain and simple.

If no one is posting links how do we know they are telling the truth about who is ticklish and who is not?

You’ll just have to take peoples word for it, some people are still gonna be posting videos by the sounds of it and the ones that aren’t have done way more than enough to earn the trust

See I didn't know what you guys meant at first. I thought people were just posting the links on their social media. Why in the actual fuck would you stupid MOFOS tag a celebrity in a video where they answer a question they may not even be comfortable answering in the first place???? You idiots do realize if you ruin this for us all you no longer get to see these confessions either???

There's only TWO possible scenarios for what's going on here. One: we are dealing with the dumbest of the dumb. I mean we're literally dealing with zero common sense very low intelligence, borderline mentally handicapped people here who are so stupid and idiotic they couldn't possibly consider the consequences of their actions.

Two: We are dealing with a troll or an asshole. They know exactly what they're doing and they don't care. Extremely selfish as well. Fuck the community as long as they get their answers is this person's mindset. Or maybe they're against what were doing and intentionally trying to end this whole thing.

As much as I hate to say it, if we want this whole thing to continue, we very well may be looking at the end of the links and videos. Its a shame that a few FUCKING MORONS / TROLLS have to ruin it for the entire community, especially when many of us are paying out of our own pockets to supply you guys with answers and cool confession videos, but thats just the way it is when you're dealing with human beings and a community of this size.

Maybe theres some kind of way we can set up a private group. It would have to be tight liped and only cominicated through pms. And only certain people could be allowed in. How to decide who gets in I dunno. Just throwing the idea out there. At this point I think this entire thread should stop now if celebs are litterly being tagged.

The thing is though as long as people are still sending Cameo requests, then it's better for this thread remain open if not for anything else than a database of confirmations/rejections/denials. That way the same celeb won't be bombarded with similar requests. Cause I assume there are lurkers who are lowkey asking them as well.

Maybe theres some kind of way we can set up a private group. It would have to be tight liped and only cominicated through pms. And only certain people could be allowed in. How to decide who gets in I dunno. Just throwing the idea out there. At this point I think this entire thread should stop now if celebs are litterly being tagged.

Is there any evidence that celebrities are actually being tagged in these videos somewhere? I didn't see any lead up to this conclusion, just saw a few comments that started saying this.

Is there any evidence that celebrities are actually being tagged in these videos somewhere? I didn't see any lead up to this conclusion, just saw a few comments that started saying this.

I havnt seen any. Just going by what was said.

The list has been updated with the few that were posted yesterday, also after conversations with a few people some new rules have been added, just in case

Well this def hurts. Not surprised. Theres alot of dumb obsesive weirdos in this community. If you look at the tickle chalenges on youtube go to the comments and you'll see what I mean. I wish I had saved the clips but thats on me. I shoulda known something like this would happen. Thanks to everyone who contributed. I dont have many but I guess I'll take down the few I did too. Really sad but great run. Some great answers that I'll never forget.

If I'm not mistaken, there were about 203 links on the first page ...

Of these, I have 100 downloaded. If you want, I can pass you some of them privately. And some links on the thread I think are working ...

Anyway, it is incredible the lack of awareness of someone who puts this on a social network. Unless it's sabotage, but I highly doubt it. I think it's just the stupidity of someone ...

I'd like to know that too ...

Is there any way that the people who first observed all this happening, celebrities being tagged in these videos, links uploaded to social media, etc. could maybe take some screenshots of these things actually happening? Just for all of us to witness? I dont have any social media at all, so there's no way for me to verify or fact check that any of this is actually happening. I just have to take your word for it. Not that I don't believe you or think you're lying. Id just like to see for myself.

And I know, yes, this is going to put the sharer's social media on blast, but they kind of deserve it after how they're screwing us all over. ESPECIALLY when we're the ones sinking money into these videos. Extremely rude

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, there were about 203 links on the first page ...

Of these, I have 100 downloaded. If you want, I can pass you some of them privately. And some links on the thread I think are working ...

Anyway, it is incredible the lack of awareness of someone who puts this on a social network. Unless it's sabotage, but I highly doubt it. I think it's just the stupidity of someone ...

I'd like to know that too ...

Sorry, but this has to be the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. There was no evidence of anything actually happening and then one person is allowed to just jump the gun and delete over 9 months of links off this thread? WTF? Where are the moderators on this website to stop this kind of nonsense?

Taking down all the links is really stupid.

As I've said several times, I have no issues keeping links up if the people that paid for the Cameos want them up, they paid for them, it's their choice. If you want to see some links up there maybe pay for some cameos and post them here? I'll gladly add them

Sorry, but this has to be the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. There was no evidence of anything actually happening and then one person is allowed to just jump the gun and delete over 9 months of links off this thread? WTF? Where are the moderators on this website to stop this kind of nonsense?

If you actually looked around there is evidence of it on this very forum...

Also, I did not jump the gun, I was asked by three people to remove the cameos they posted, which between them was the majority. I removed them all simply because I wasn't going through this entire thread to see which ones they had posted. If anyone else that contributed wants their links back up, all they need to do is tell me and I'll put them there. You may think it's nonsense but the people that paid good money for the cameos do not think its nonsense, not that you'd know as you haven't contributed anything at all.

A user in the Rachel Hurd Wood thread said they saw a video on IG where Rachel Hurd Wood admitted that she's "embarrassingly ticklish especially on her feet". Sounded very similar to the Cameo I posted months ago. I tried to get into the profile to verify, but it is set on private. Another user said it was the same Cameo video posted in this thread, and it was further said they had Rachel's profile tagged alongside it. Not sure if the page has any other clip on there, as I said I couldn't and still can't get in to verify. It's also harder to trace/track videos on Cameo. If they are regular user/visitor of this site, they probably already removed it in the wake of this thread.

When I started to share links earlier this was a fear I had in the back of my head. I said to myself I will stop if I catch any wind of this happening. Lemort also saying this happened with the male thread doesn't help matters much.

I’ll remember that when YOU actually contribute something to this thread out of YOUR own pocket

Anyway, the 4th cameo I was waiting for expired, so against my better judgement, I will go ahead and post links to the three cameos I have later today.

Please everyone, for the love of God and all that is just. I AM BEGGING YOU. If you are on here posting our links to your social media, PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! Myself and many others are doing this for the good of ourselves, all of you, and the community, and you guys stealing our videos and posting them on your own social media is really fucking us over.

Not that it makes a difference but I am going to say it. NO ONE HAS PERMISSION TO REPOST MY LINKS/CAMEO VIDEOS WITHOUT FIRST ASKING FOR IT. I PAID FOR IT SO ITS MINE. IF YOU WANT TO REUSE IT, THEN ASK ME. THE LINK IS TO REMAIN IN THIS THREAD AND THIS THREAD ONLY.

With that being said, look forward to my links later today. Also, I dont have social media, so for those of you that do, and found out in the first place, please out of the goodness of your hearts continue to keep an eye out for reposting of my links. If it happens again, I'm pulling everything and I'm done with this thread and cameo.

Last edited:
Anyway, the 4th cameo I was waiting for expired, so against my better judgement, I will go ahead and post links to the three cameos I have later today.

Please everyone, for the love of God and all that is just. I AM BEGGING YOU. If you are on here posting our links to your social media, PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! Myself and many others are doing this for the good of ourselves, all of you, and the community, and you guys stealing our videos and posting them on your own social media is really fucking us over.

Not that it makes a difference but I am going to say it. NO ONE HAS PERMISSION TO REPOST MY LINKS/CAMEO VIDEOS WITHOUT FIRST ASKING FOR IT. I PAID FOR IT SO ITS MINE. IF YOU WANT TO REUSE IT, THEN ASK ME. THE LINK IS TO REMAIN IN THIS THREAD AND THIS THREAD ONLY.

With that being said, look forward to my links later today. Also, I dont have social media, so for those of you that do, and found out in the forst place, please out of the goodness of your hearts continue to keep an eye out for reposting of my links. If it happens again, I'm pulling everything and I'm done with this thread and cameo.

Appreciate your contribution. Yeah I’ve had quite a few expire on me.

I’ll remember that when YOU actually contribute something to this thread out of YOUR own pocket

Actually buddy the entire Cameo thing was brought to attention by ME in my ORIGINAL THREAD before it was hijacked and this one was created. I have done several of people that I wanted and posted them here, mine were some of the first even posted when no one believed me. It's just a large portion of these people are people no one has ever heard of and no one was asking for.

Actually buddy the entire Cameo thing was brought to attention by ME in my ORIGINAL THREAD before it was hijacked and this one was created. I have done several of people that I wanted and posted them here, mine were some of the first even posted when no one believed me. It's just a large portion of these people are people no one has ever heard of and no one was asking for.

Plenty of people have posted things of people that "nobody has ever heard of" so if you want the link posted just post it here and I'll add them, otherwise just leave people alone. Just because you brought cameo to people's attention means nothing, it would have been brought to attention by someone else if you hadn't done it. That doesn't give you the right to be an A-Hole to the people that asked for their links to be removed. It also doesn't give you the right to be constantly on my case for removing them

From now on can we please just keep this thread for answers only? Thanks

Plenty of people have posted things of people that "nobody has ever heard of" so if you want the link posted just post it here and I'll add them, otherwise just leave people alone. Just because you brought cameo to people's attention means nothing, it would have been brought to attention by someone else if you hadn't done it. That doesn't give you the right to be an A-Hole to the people that asked for their links to be removed. It also doesn't give you the right to be constantly on my case for removing them

From now on can we please just keep this thread for answers only? Thanks

Guys let's stop fighting amongst each other. We're a community and we're doing this cameo for each other. Dont come down on Tkl_Venom for pulling all the links. Like he said, several people that own quite a few of the videos ASKED for them to be pulled. They paid for them, the videos belong to them. If they want them gone, then that's their choice. Venom told you why he deleted everything and is more than happy to put your links back up. No big deal.

If you haven't paid for a single cameo, you have no right to bitch. So be quiet, sit back, and watch the show. See what happens. Or contribute instead of waiting for us to do it.

Underthegun, thanks a lot for discovering cameo for us in the first place. We all owe you thanks. None of this would have been possible without you, so thanks. And thank you for your contributions as well.

Let's not fight amongst each other here. Tkl_Venom and underthegun aren't the enemy or problem here. Its the socially inept, borderline mentally handicapped person or persons that keep stealing our videos (he didn't pay for), uploading them to social media, AND TAGGING THE FUCKING CELEBRITIES. Oh, and if YOU are on here following this thread, I hope my comments towards you have been offending you. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back