• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note for people that I've asked Olivia Olson, just so we don't duplicate requests.

What is the link and the minute in the video?
Nicole Zanatta in instagram

What an amazing thread!! First time I've seen it and I went right through it. Thanks so much to the people that paid for all of the information and posted it here. I've noticed, however that the following four names have received replies in the course of the thread but have not yet been added to the original master list:
Caroline Dhavernas
Danielle Harris
Jenna Lee-James
Rumer Willis

Likewise the reported chat replies from Layla El, Ariane Andrew and Thunder Rosa

I asked Lil' Kim if her feet were ticklish a while ago. She finally responded with a "&#55357;&#56834;yyeesss!". I assumed her feet were ticklish when on an episode of The Basement with Big Tigga, she didn't want him to take off her shoes. Saying "No! No! No! No! No!" With female rappers that's at least three who are confirmed ticklish, Lil' Kim, Nicki Minaj, and Lil' Mama.

I asked Lil' Kim if her feet were ticklish a while ago. She finally responded with a "��yyeesss!". I assumed her feet were ticklish when on an episode of The Basement with Big Tigga, she didn't want him to take off her shoes. Saying "No! No! No! No! No!" With female rappers that's at least three who are confirmed ticklish, Lil' Kim, Nicki Minaj, and Lil' Mama.
Amazing get! Great job Rev. Kim is one of those celebs who I wouldnt have pegged as having ticklish feet so I'm pleasantly surprised here.

I asked Lil' Kim if her feet were ticklish a while ago. She finally responded with a "��yyeesss!". I assumed her feet were ticklish when on an episode of The Basement with Big Tigga, she didn't want him to take off her shoes. Saying "No! No! No! No! No!" With female rappers that's at least three who are confirmed ticklish, Lil' Kim, Nicki Minaj, and Lil' Mama.

That is so awesome. Thats one I always wanted to know. Great work

Some others I've gotten

Maria Kanellis - Said "yes" to have ticklish feet. I know she was tickled by Gene Snitkey, but it didn't hurt to ask DMing is so cheap.
Red Velvet - Said she hates being tickled.

Also, 1 dud, and one possibility.

Tasha Steelz - Isn't ticklish.

Alexa Bliss - I ask if she would tap out to the figure four tickle lock. She laughed and said she wouldn't know how she would react to that. It's not a yes, but she also didn't say she wasn't ticklish. So I chalk it up to her being ticklish. That's pretty much the best we're getting out of any current female wrestlers now since they aren't allowed to have Cameos anymore.

Has anyone requested Tboz from TLC? If not please dont. Im gonna request her after the hoildays. I been waiting for this moment for 20 years. Lol

Just got a response from Britt Baker about having ticklish feet. She replied, "Yes I am.".

Just got a response from Britt Baker about having ticklish feet. She replied, "Yes I am.".

Another good one. Great work. Question. On that Lil kim one did she say yes with a smily face? I noticed those question mark in front of it and I was wondering if there was an emogi

Alexa Bliss - I ask if she would tap out to the figure four tickle lock. She laughed and said she wouldn't know how she would react to that. It's not a yes, but she also didn't say she wasn't ticklish. So I chalk it up to her being ticklish. That's pretty much the best we're getting out of any current female wrestlers now since they aren't allowed to have Cameos anymore.

Honestly surprised she answered. She seems a bit like Sasha in that she probably gets asked shit like that so often that she just ignores it.

I will get round to adding these to the original post, been busy lately, my apologies.

KD Aubert - "im very ticklish on my feet"

Anneliese van der Pol isn't ticklish on her feet.

KD Aubert - "im very ticklish on my feet"

Anneliese van der Pol isn't ticklish on her feet.

I'd never heard of KD Aubert, so I googled her. Damn she's drop dead gorgeous. And now we know she has ticklish feet. Great find, sir!!!

Regarding Danielle Moinet, talking about pedicures she says "I definitely have never gotten too ticklish, if anything I laugh and they laugh too", "sometimes it tickles and sometimes it doesn't, it's really weird". Could be worse I guess.

Regarding Danielle Moinet, talking about pedicures she says "I definitely have never gotten too ticklish, if anything I laugh and they laugh too", "sometimes it tickles and sometimes it doesn't, it's really weird". Could be worse I guess.

Good job my dude

Could be worse implies that it was a bad response. She's admitting pedicures tickle, that's the exact response we'd want and it falls in line with all the other answers to that question. Ariane Andrew is the only one that said pedicures didn't tickle.

Just saw an older DM. T-Boz is ticklish on her feet to the point she doesn't like people touching hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back