• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Briar made my entire Christmas I've been a fan of hers for months.

Erik if you need more suggestions for TikTokers lemma know cause I create content there and know a few good ones with Cameo.

Dude, Briar made my entire Christmas I've been a fan of hers for months.

Erik if you need more suggestions for TikTokers lemma know cause I create content there and know a few good ones with Cameo.

You can send me names and I'll see if one piques my interest. Can't promise I will request because I haven't done so in ages and I was sitting on Briar's for half a year almost due to the incident here.

So the cameo thread is back to life huh? Maybe ill do a couple asks in the near future.

I had an idea of maybe moving this thread to a private discord server. To try to prevent what hapened last time. I have one from Tboz from TLC that Im sitting on cause I dont want that to happen again as I really am a huge fan of hers.

I had an idea of maybe moving this thread to a private discord server. To try to prevent what hapened last time. I have one from Tboz from TLC that Im sitting on cause I dont want that to happen again as I really am a huge fan of hers.

I had thought a Patreon might make more sense. Sorta like you’re donating to the cause. I’m sure there are all kinds of red flags with that but a man can dream!!!

I had thought a Patreon might make more sense. Sorta like you’re donating to the cause. I’m sure there are all kinds of red flags with that but a man can dream!!!

I dunno. To me we just need a more private place to share the links. I guess we will never know who the mole was but my bet is it was a lurker.

If this thread is coming back I just wanna ask, has anyone got any celebs pending? Gonna try to keep on top of that so there's no multiple asks at the same time

Even if its not reposting literally everything would someone/multiple people be willing to transcribe the audio of videos you do have? Because at the very least if the videos never come back up there can at least be an archive of what was specifically said even if just a general description of the confirmations. Because there are a ton of huge long time celebrity unknowns on this list that people would probably love to read about that haven't had specific threads made or updated about them. I would have done it already but unfortunately my laptop hardrive shit itself a few months back and I lost literally everything :)rant:).

Even if its not reposting literally everything would someone/multiple people be willing to transcribe the audio of videos you do have? Because at the very least if the videos never come back up there can at least be an archive of what was specifically said even if just a general description of the confirmations. Because there are a ton of huge long time celebrity unknowns on this list that people would probably love to read about that haven't had specific threads made or updated about them. I would have done it already but unfortunately my laptop hardrive shit itself a few months back and I lost literally everything :)rant:).

I mean id rather watch them but its cool too. Part of the thing for me is watching the celebrities talk about their ticklishness. Its sexy in a way.

Plus not accusing any of you but a random person could come in here and make something up. Not that it matters. As long as we all believe its true, and that makes us happy, does it matter?

I mean id rather watch them but its cool too. Part of the thing for me is watching the celebrities talk about their ticklishness. Its sexy in a way.

Plus not accusing any of you but a random person could come in here and make something up. Not that it matters. As long as we all believe its true, and that makes us happy, does it matter?

I mean yeah obviously video is preferable but I forsee either some of the ones we already have never being reposted or if they are the same thing happens again with someone posting them elsewhere. Whereas if there's just an archive of responses in text its no different than any other ticklish celebrity thread which at the very least is better than a big list of names without any other details.

And yeah people could try to make stuff up but we already have a list of all the responses before the purge so people could pretty easily catch if someone was just adding in a fake response. And as far as new ones go that'd be on the level of people adding new responses they've supposedly gotten through DMs or whatever. I'm mainly thinking the videos/confirmations from before the purge.

It's tough. One way to mitigate, I guess, would be to make the request public instead of private. Don't share the links, of course, because last time that's what caused Cameo to put a ban on the word "tickle" or any variation of it. Still put the videos on steamable or whatever, but maybe if the cameos are on the page since they're attainable it'll lessen people feeling like they need to share the videos since it'll be something anyone could see whenever they want.

Another way would be to just type out word for word what the woman said in the cameo if you still don't trust sharing the video. That's what people have been doing with the DMs, even if people don't find them as satisfying or trustworthy. The only issue I see with that is, for some reason, tickle fiends feel as if a woman admitting her ticklishness doesn't count unless they've asked her themself. They'll even ask a woman who has already been confirmed to make sure she's still ticklish. I don't think anyone sharing DM's lied, I know I didn't. But you're not always going to get the most descriptive answers in DMs, sometimes you'll just get a yes.

Anyone have the Jennifer Love Hewitt clip?

As the rules say, don't ask for the videos that have been removed. If the person that paid for it wants the link re-adding then they can just tell me and I'll add it back.

Mila J was online so I asked if she was ticklish on her feet? She replied...

"man they are so ticklish!!! its annoying lol"

Then I asked about pedicures, this is what she said...

"everytime i get a pedicure i be so loud in the nail shop, people be looking like whats goin on"

Last edited:
Anyone have the Jennifer Love Hewitt clip?

Unfortunately, I don't have it. But, as I can remember, that's not one of the best Cameos of the thread. There are a lot better than hers ...

In my opinion, of course. Hope you get the link ...

Mila J was online so I asked if she was ticklish on her feet? She replied...

"man they are so ticklish!!! its annoying lol"

Then I asked about pedicures, this is what she said...

"everytime i get a pedicure i be so loud in the nail shop, people be looking like whats goin on"

Great response! Thank you, Jklopez ...

Unfortunately, I don't have it. But, as I can remember, that's not one of the best Cameos of the thread. There are a lot better than hers ...

The JLH cameo was a 2020 highlight for me.

Great response! Thank you, Jklopez ...

Someone sent it to me. All good!

Someone sent it to me. All good!

Great, Underthegun! Always nice to watch a video we were looking for ...

The JLH cameo was a 2020 highlight for me.

I think it was because I put so much expectation in her response that it ended up coming out less than I expected. Then it was good, but I expected something more ...

For me, the best ones were from Amy Gumenick, Mya and Jade Taylor. Maybe I'm forgetting someone else. But I remember loving these ones ...

Great, Underthegun! Always nice to watch a video we were looking for ...

I think it was because I put so much expectation in her response that it ended up coming out less than I expected. Then it was good, but I expected something more ...

For me, the best ones were from Amy Gumenick, Mya and Jade Taylor. Maybe I'm forgetting someone else. But I remember loving these ones ...

For me, it was getting to hear Sara Pascoe tell me her most ticklish spots.

Has anybody asked Taynara Melo (Tay Conti)? I'm thinking about maybe sending her a chat, as it's much cheaper.

Just asked Sydney Park if she was ticklish on her feet. Her response was "LOL! Yes!! Extremely"

Just asked Sydney Park if she was ticklish on her feet. Her response was "LOL! Yes!! Extremely"

Wow, I didn't know her and went to take a look. She has beautiful feet!

Thanks for the confirmation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back