• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katelyn Nacon(Enid from TWD) was just added. I probably will throw a request her way.

Just letting you guys know I did send out 4 cameo requests a few days ago. Most of the are probably not well known, kinda random people, but who knows? I was honestly just skimming through the site and mostly focusing on people I thought were attractive and/or interesting. The four I asked are as follows:

1. Nikki Leigh
2. Allie Gonino
3. Tiffany Ashton
4. Alyssa Trahan

I did get two responses back, both positive, one from Nikki Leigh, and the other from Alyssa Trahan. However,I am going to wait for either a response or rejection from the other two before I post them, so I can post them all at once. I'll probably have them all by next week.

Just letting you guys know I did send out 4 cameo requests a few days ago. Most of the are probably not well known, kinda random people, but who knows? I was honestly just skimming through the site and mostly focusing on people I thought were attractive and/or interesting. The four I asked are as follows:

1. Nikki Leigh
2. Allie Gonino
3. Tiffany Ashton
4. Alyssa Trahan

I did get two responses back, both positive, one from Nikki Leigh, and the other from Alyssa Trahan. However,I am going to wait for either a response or rejection from the other two before I post them, so I can post them all at once. I'll probably have them all by next week.

Which method did you use? Did u ask them directly?

Oh and Allie Gonino is already listed.

Last edited:

1. Nikki Leigh
2. Allie Gonino
3. Tiffany Ashton
4. Alyssa Trahan

Added to pending!

Unfortunately, she never gave real definite answer. She said she never really experienced ticklish stuff during pedicures. She didn't sound like she's that ticklish on her feet tbh. Maybe wrong, but I wasn't going to ask her directly.

Kristen Ledlow(Nba.tv host and commentator):

https://streamable.com/7by83i

Done this too

Apologies for the multiple posts, my net was acting up and just being a general pain so I added them one by one instead of all together. I think we're all up to date now, drop me a DM if I've missed any

Good work folks

How has no one noticed that Amy Jo Johnson is on Cameo yet?! I want to send in the question but don't want to come off bad!

Although, being a metalhead, I just found my Cameos i can afford and would love to know the answers to! Carla from Butcher Babies and the lead singer of Infected Rain! Here's hoping!

Which method did you use? Did u ask them directly?

Oh and Allie Gonino is already listed.

Oh F*ck me! (Am I allowed to say that?) Can't fricken believe Allie Gonino has already been asked! I'm so embarrassed! I usually never mess up like this, but that damn list is getting soon long, that I guess I missed a few names here and there. As for method, it depends on who I am asking.

For musicians for instance, I do a variation of the pedicure question and its usually worked. I basically write to them (using a girl's name, sorry not sorry), telling them how I'm soon ticklish and was going crazy during a pedicure but luckily I was listening to their music and it distracted me and helped me focus and I thank them. Some of you may look at this method, and think it weird, but remember. Being ticklish during a pedicure is 100% normal. Plus 9 times out of 10 it has worked very well for me. The celebrity I ask usually laughs or seems amused by my story and then goes on to relate about how they're extremely during pedicures as well. Tying their music in and telling them it was a great distraction makes it feel less weird to me. I only do that for musicians though.

For non-musicians, I just kinda wing it, but my #1 method is a list of random questions. Ill ask several questions and then throw the "are you ticklish?" question right in the middle, so they just assume it is one of the random questions. Again, 9 times out of 10 it has worked for me. I personally would never ONLY ask them the tickle question. I feel like its weirder that way, and I never EVER mention feet. Sorry (and no offense) to you foot guys, but asking specifically about someone's feet, I feel, is like a HUGE signal and alarm bell for fetishist. Especially if you mention feet and tickling in the same sentence. Its just too obvious, and kinda weird in my opinion. I have a foot fetish as well, but it's just very strange in my opinion asking specifically about a celebs feet (again, no offense). But I have seen some pretty freaked weird foot requests in the past on here. Being too obvious could ruin it for the rest of us. We have to play it safe.

Oh F*ck me! (Am I allowed to say that?) Can't fricken believe Allie Gonino has already been asked! I'm so embarrassed! I usually never mess up like this, but that damn list is getting soon long, that I guess I missed a few names here and there. As for method, it depends on who I am asking.

For musicians for instance, I do a variation of the pedicure question and its usually worked. I basically write to them (using a girl's name, sorry not sorry), telling them how I'm soon ticklish and was going crazy during a pedicure but luckily I was listening to their music and it distracted me and helped me focus and I thank them. Some of you may look at this method, and think it weird, but remember. Being ticklish during a pedicure is 100% normal. Plus 9 times out of 10 it has worked very well for me. The celebrity I ask usually laughs or seems amused by my story and then goes on to relate about how they're extremely during pedicures as well. Tying their music in and telling them it was a great distraction makes it feel less weird to me. I only do that for musicians though.

For non-musicians, I just kinda wing it, but my #1 method is a list of random questions. Ill ask several questions and then throw the "are you ticklish?" question right in the middle, so they just assume it is one of the random questions. Again, 9 times out of 10 it has worked for me. I personally would never ONLY ask them the tickle question. I feel like its weirder that way, and I never EVER mention feet. Sorry (and no offense) to you foot guys, but asking specifically about someone's feet, I feel, is like a HUGE signal and alarm bell for fetishist. Especially if you mention feet and tickling in the same sentence. Its just too obvious, and kinda weird in my opinion. I have a foot fetish as well, but it's just very strange in my opinion asking specifically about a celebs feet (again, no offense). But I have seen some pretty freaked weird foot requests in the past on here. Being too obvious could ruin it for the rest of us. We have to play it safe.

I used to do the question thing but it had gotten less effective for me, and the people seem to know what was up even if they answered so I stopped doing that (and asking directly in general) completely. "Tickling/Ticklish" is becoming a red flag in and of itself as more people become aware of the fetish. I pretty much stick to the pedi question. Most celebs actually love it.

It surprises me that there are more people out there with ticklish feet than I originally pegged. Most people have said they have ticklish feet or get ticklish than not.

I used to do the question thing but it had gotten less effective for me, and the people seem to know what was up even if they answered so I stopped doing that (and asking directly in general) completely. "Tickling/Ticklish" is becoming a red flag in and of itself as more people become aware of the fetish. I pretty much stick to the pedi question. Most celebs actually love it.

It surprises me that there are more people out there with ticklish feet than I originally pegged. Most people have said they have ticklish feet or get ticklish than not.

You are right. Im sure its catching on. Im honestly sure tons of celebs at this point have been asked about tickling. Im just not crazy about the pedicure question. There's 100% nothing wrong with it. It's just that as big of a foot fetishist/foot tickle fetishist that I am, there are other spots people are really ticklish too, sometimes even more ticklish. Ive seen A LOT of great responses from the pedicure question. But I've also seen quite a few duds as well.

I guess at the end of the day, any of these questions could go either way. But if the pedi question works for you, keep doing it. We have a lot of good material so far. Crazy any of this is even happening.

First I want to say this is a great thread and to thank everyone who's doing the legwork on these. My question is, are you seeking out specific people? I'd say I've never heard of 95% of the people listed. I certainly appreciate finding out about them!

You are right. Im sure its catching on. Im honestly sure tons of celebs at this point have been asked about tickling. Im just not crazy about the pedicure question. There's 100% nothing wrong with it. It's just that as big of a foot fetishist/foot tickle fetishist that I am, there are other spots people are really ticklish too, sometimes even more ticklish. Ive seen A LOT of great responses from the pedicure question. But I've also seen quite a few duds as well.

I guess at the end of the day, any of these questions could go either way. But if the pedi question works for you, keep doing it. We have a lot of good material so far. Crazy any of this is even happening.

Oh I agree. At the end of the day, I would prefer to ask the question straight up and I would still be doing it if people weren't increasingly becoming sketched/creeped out by it.

The pedicure one would work perfectly with the 2 female metal singers by adding something like "listening to your music to block it out helped because metalheads shouldn't be ticklish". Once I get my funds in order, I'll give them a try and post if it gets a positive response. It may be a while, so be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back