• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it could just be that Cameo is mostly no name people most of us have never heard of and people are running out of people to ask. I've never even heard of 75% of the people on the list on the first page of this thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I agree wholeheartedly. I tend to like the lesser known celebrities but even I hadn’t heard of most of them. There are some gems though!

Or it could just be that Cameo is mostly no name people most of us have never heard of and people are running out of people to ask. I've never even heard of 75% of the people on the list on the first page of this thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

More like running out of money.

Cameo is a site that's just now picking up steam. They're adding more names week by week, some of them are pretty big. You also have to keep in mind the most popular names are also the most expensive(Lena Headey/Cersei Lannister is at $300+) and I just don't have the money right now to toss at those folks.

I do tend to shoot for more well known names, but celeb status doesn't really matter much to me. I just like hearing people admit their ticklish. I've also become fans of celebs, who I had no idea existed before this thing(like Jade Tailor).

If anything, people can use this thread as a database to check back on in case any one of these lesser celebs happen to blow up in the next few years. People can check to see if they had been confirmed.

More like running out of money.

Cameo is a site that's just now picking up steam. They're adding more names week by week, some of them are pretty big. You also have to keep in mind the most popular names are also the most expensive(Lena Headey/Cersei Lannister is at $300+) and I just don't have the money right now to toss at those folks.

I do tend to shoot for more well known names, but celeb status doesn't really matter much to me. I just like hearing people admit their ticklish. I've also become fans of celebs, who I had no idea existed before this thing(like Jade Tailor).

If anything, people can use this thread as a database to check back on in case any one of these lesser celebs happen to blow up in the next few years. People can check to see if they had been confirmed.

I check the site periodically and there hasn't been anyone that's interested me in a long time. For what it's worth, I don't know who Lena Headey, Cersei Lannister or Jade Tailor are.

I check the site periodically and there hasn't been anyone that's interested me in a long time. For what it's worth, I don't know who Lena Headey, Cersei Lannister or Jade Tailor are.

Lena Headey played Cersei Lannister on Game of Thrones, and that's the thing no one here can read minds to tell who people know or care about. One can only assume. I assume most people know Lena because of the huge success of GoT.

I'm genuinely curious as to what people here want. Do you want this thread to only be limited to "A-List" celebs? and for us to keep confirmations of lesser known folks to ourselves? Does it matter?

Lena Headey played Cersei Lannister on Game of Thrones, and that's the thing no one here can read minds to tell who people know or care about. One can only assume. I assume most people know Lena because of the huge success of GoT.

I'm genuinely curious as to what people here want. Do you want this thread to only be limited to "A-List" celebs? and for us to keep confirmations of lesser known folks to ourselves? Does it matter?

Isn't it really all about personal preference as to who "A-List" is or not though? It can be that way at least. I know who Lena Headey is and even though I've never seen GoT I know she's a big deal but for me? I'm not saying I couldn't care less about her but she's not high on my list of people I want to know about whereas I could pick an obscure "Z-List" celebrity I'd rather know about who to me personally would be "A-List"

Probably about 75% at least in this thread don't care about wrestlers but to me they're top of the list, way above the likes of Jennifer Love Hewitt who is probably the biggest name on the list. I'd say this is all about personal preference. It's essentially like a comic con, you have the big names everyone wants to meet then the more obscure ones that you've probably never heard of but ALWAYS have massive queues because they're cult favorites.

I guess it's personal preference

Isn't it really all about personal preference as to who "A-List" is or not though? It can be that way at least. I know who Lena Headey is and even though I've never seen GoT I know she's a big deal but for me? I'm not saying I couldn't care less about her but she's not high on my list of people I want to know about whereas I could pick an obscure "Z-List" celebrity I'd rather know about who to me personally would be "A-List"

Probably about 75% at least in this thread don't care about wrestlers but to me they're top of the list, way above the likes of Jennifer Love Hewitt who is probably the biggest name on the list. I'd say this is all about personal preference. It's essentially like a comic con, you have the big names everyone wants to meet then the more obscure ones that you've probably never heard of but ALWAYS have massive queues because they're cult favorites.

I’m with you. I agree my taste in celebrities is rather obscure so most of the confirmations don’t interest me but I am happy just waiting for the few gems since I am not in a position to ask myself.

Seriously I don't understand this entire, "I never heard of these celebrities" complaint. There are some A-list celebs who don't interest me at all, and there are some drop dead gorgeous D listers who are dreamgirls IMHO. I'll go for the hot D listers anyday.
Obviously none of us are will ever have the chance to tickle a high profile public female, especially these days where just an inappropriate comment can get you in hot water. But is it really a big deal whether or not a woman is well known? As long as they answer the question I'm fine

Last edited:
Not sure if I voiced my appreciation for this amazing thread. So just to make sure I did. Thank you so much! So many celebs current and many from the past who I've wondered about.

I asked Denise Crosby the pedicure question and she didn't mention anything about tickling in it so please add her to the negative list.

I totally forgot about Mose. But I am so glad you asked her the question. The detail in her answer is amazing as well. Thank you so much.

Oh man, I had such a crush on Mose back in the day. Really cool to know that her feet are ticklish. She's definitely still a cutie.

Last edited:
Gabrielle Ruiz(Broadway star, My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend):https://streamable.com/8g80rq
Lindsey Shaw(Ned's Declassified, 10 things I hate about you tv show): https://streamable.com/sil44i
Haley Reinhart(singer, American Idol contestant): https://streamable.com/tsdl12
Huge thanks for Haley!!!! I've had a soft spot for her since I stumbled across her singing Creep with postmodern jukebox, and hearing her describe her squirming during a pedicure just made my week.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if you saw my previous comment but Denise Crosby did not include tickling in her answer. I didn't see her in the negative list and I don't want anyone else to spend money on her for a negative response :)

I'm not sure if you saw my previous comment but Denise Crosby did not include tickling in her answer. I didn't see her in the negative list and I don't want anyone else to spend money on her for a negative response :)

My bad! I did not see your reply, will add her now

I just did one for Rhonda Shear. So waiting on it

Oh man, another one of TMF's long time most wanted. She's had two mainstream scenes, but nothing ever concretely confirmed. She's one of the few celebs you could probably ask the question directly.

Oh man, another one of TMF's long time most wanted. She's had two mainstream scenes, but nothing ever concretely confirmed. She's one of the few celebs you could probably ask the question directly.
Rhonda was tickled on Howard Stern's show years ago (1996) and seemed pretty ticklish.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mgah0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back