• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want more people to contribute honestly. Shaw and I can't keep doing the heavy lifting. We have a huge database here, and I would like to see it keep growing. Like venom said, I strongly suggest against asking directly, but if you can manage to get an answer like that, then don't refrain from posting it. It doesn't matter if the celeb is well known, or not, just contribute answers.

Wow, that Salem Witch Trials question was a bit much.

But the pedicure way work great as well, even better since it's can be used with any celebrity. The only downside being a disappointed answer of pedicures not tickling. Especially since it's doesn't mean her feet aren't ticklish or aren't very ticklish.

Last edited:
Erik and Mshaw should take a break. They more than earned it and deserve one. They’ve done so much. A lot more than anyone could ask them for.

Last edited:
Erik and Mshaw should take a break. They more than earned it and deserve one. They’ve done so much. A lot more than anyone could ask them for.
I will be cutting down after this week. Still contribute but not as often. I had 7 requests pending at once this past week. No more lol

And thats understandable RavensFan

Question for those who have been successful, would someone mind PMing me your method? I’m considering contributing to this thread, but have NO IDEA how to word the questions? Thanks in advance!

Hey, if anyone here is planning on asking somebody recently added to Cameo post the name in this thread from here on out. I just got someone who mentioned she got a double request of the same thing. That is going to kill this quickly and that's another method dead in the water.

If there's anybody you're not sure about it just run it here on the boards, and either Shaw, myself or someone else will verify if they're clear or not.

IGN's Sydnee Goodman was just recently added. I asked her and she didn't verify if she was ticklish or not, she just said getting pedi's could be awkward.

add to fail list, venom.

Jillian Rose Reed(MTV's Awkward): https://streamable.com/c77hb1
Alison Becker(Parks & Recreation): https://streamable.com/2hwih5
Rachelle Lefevre(Twilight): https://streamable.com/viliij

Note: Rachelle said she been already asked the question on Cameo. Again, make note if you're going for new adds on Cameo, so a person won't receive multiple requests of the same thing and blow this up lol.

I also asked Nicole Maines(Supergirl), so don't waste your money.

Thank you for asking Nicole. I always wanted to know about her but can’t ask myself so I wasn’t going to mention it.

Jillian Rose Reed(MTV's Awkward): https://streamable.com/c77hb1
Alison Becker(Parks & Recreation): https://streamable.com/2hwih5
Rachelle Lefevre(Twilight): https://streamable.com/viliij

Note: Rachelle said she been already asked the question on Cameo. Again, make note if you're going for new adds on Cameo, so a person won't receive multiple requests of the same thing and blow this up lol.

I also asked Nicole Maines(Supergirl), so don't waste your money.

Added these

IGN's Sydnee Goodman was just recently added. I asked her and she didn't verify if she was ticklish or not, she just said getting pedi's could be awkward.

add to fail list, venom.

Almost missed this, added that too!

Just wanted to chime in and add that I'm also *not* against helping to contribute but like Ravensfan has pointed out, I have yet to find anyone I want to ask who is both within my budget AND hasn't already been asked/confirmed so...

Best I CAN offer is there's celebrities I WOULD ask but they're not on Cameo, I've requested Cameo look into adding. Kat McNamara for instance. Can't remember who else, but that's all I've got. I'll start looking deeper.

Love her. I tried to cautiously and tactically ask her once during an Insta Q&A but sadly it wasn't answered.

And if I get an email back saying she's on Cameo now then you can be assured I will shell out and cautiously and tactically ask her here.

Just wanted to chime in and add that I'm also *not* against helping to contribute but like Ravensfan has pointed out, I have yet to find anyone I want to ask who is both within my budget AND hasn't already been asked/confirmed so...

Yeah, this is my deal. I already don't know who 90% of the women who get posted here are and while I haven't checked Cameo to see who's on there, I can't imagine there's too many that I'm willing to spend a hundred bucks on just to find out whether they are or aren't ticklish. That said, I do appreciate the answers from the ones I do know and if there was some way we could get a Patreon or even a GoFundMe page going, I would gladly contribute a few bucks here and there.

Yeah, this is my deal. I already don't know who 90% of the women who get posted here are and while I haven't checked Cameo to see who's on there, I can't imagine there's too many that I'm willing to spend a hundred bucks on just to find out whether they are or aren't ticklish. That said, I do appreciate the answers from the ones I do know and if there was some way we could get a Patreon or even a GoFundMe page going, I would gladly contribute a few bucks here and there.

I think a GoFundMe is a good idea, to help give back for the answers we've gotten so far and fund future asks!

Hey guys,

I just deleted three pages of arguing because someone pointed out that it was drowning out the purpose of this thread.

And I just want to remind everyone that we're all ultimately here for the same reason. If someone makes a mistake and breaks a rule, try to understand that they may not have fully read the rules here. We'd all love it if everyone always read and memorized the rules, but realistically some people are going to miss them, or forget them after a few days.

And on the other hand, when someone does cross the line or break the rules or if there are posts that shouldn't be here and are causing a problem, just report it or message me and I'll delete it without all the drama. That's going to be way more effective than trying to educate everyone by brute force.

Jeff

Well, looks like this is starting to die.

Thanks to all the ill mannered idiots who couldn't keep their trap shut and show some kind of gratitude.

Genuinely, there have been some incredible results off of this, so a huge thank you to the main contributors on this thread - you have done a sterling job to the community.

To the rude twats - get f****d

Thanks to all the ill mannered idiots who couldn't keep their trap shut and show some kind of gratitude.

Genuinely, there have been some incredible results off of this, so a huge thank you to the main contributors on this thread - you have done a sterling job to the community.

Relax mate, the Cameo thing slowed down once before and then it started up again with more results than the first wave. Besides, the fact that there was some arguing and some people inexplicably being assholes to those who were spending a ton of money for us, the sheer number of admissions we got from this thing is a huge positive. Even if this is the end of our Cameo run, we've got more confirmed ticklish celebrities than ever before thanks to some very generous users and I think we should be thankful for that. We can't let a rough ending take away from how succesful this has been overall.

If it dies, it dies. The thing we all need to focus on here is what was said above, we have more answers from this than we could have ever hoped for. Lets all be grateful for what we got but feel free to contribute to getting more answers if you don't want it to die!

This kind of talk is very counterproductive and will scare people away. Stop trying to alienate and start a fight or argument.

Or it could just be that Cameo is mostly no name people most of us have never heard of and people are running out of people to ask. I've never even heard of 75% of the people on the list on the first page of this thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back