• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking of asking Juliette Reilly. Any advice? What do I ask?

you can be brave and ask straight up if she's ticklish.

or if you don't mind the pedicure method then say you're getting your first pedicure and ask for advice on handling pedicures if your feet are ticklish.

I am actually surprised it didn't occur to Rose Reynolds that the ticklish part was confessed by her during another cameo. It is almost like she gets asked this a lot.

Hey guys! Just wanted to ask since I saw in the other thread that cameo flags tickle questions, how would one go about asking?

First of all, 100x over and over, thank you so much askers. Super appreciated. I won't lie though, and I 100% mean no offense but the Rose Reynolds one was super cringy for me. Her answer was great don't get me wrong, but the fact that she basically said I don't know where this is coming from and I don't know why you asked me that makes it feel strange. Sorry, not sorry. Regardless, keep up the good work.

Hey guys! Just wanted to ask since I saw in the other thread that cameo flags tickle questions, how would one go about asking?
Not sure it currently does. I did a cameo with Sara Pascoe that had a fair bit of tickling discussion in it on Friday and she answered same day.

Not sure it currently does. I did a cameo with Sara Pascoe that had a fair bit of tickling discussion in it on Friday and she answered same day.

You gonna upload that? :D

They lifted the blacklist on the word "tickling" so you can send direct requests again. I would just not recommend it so the ban doesn't happen again.

First of all, 100x over and over, thank you so much askers. Super appreciated. I won't lie though, and I 100% mean no offense but the Rose Reynolds one was super cringy for me. Her answer was great don't get me wrong, but the fact that she basically said I don't know where this is coming from and I don't know why you asked me that makes it feel strange. Sorry, not sorry. Regardless, keep up the good work.

This is one of the reasons I've stopped asking directly. It's just extremely tough to ask without it seeming odd, weird and creepy at the worst. Most of the celebs looked visibly uncomfortable.

This is one of the reasons I've stopped asking directly. It's just extremely tough to ask without it seeming odd, weird and creepy at the worst. Most of the celebs looked visibly uncomfortable.

The thing I used to do is I would ask three questions, one of which being are you ticklish and how bad. The other two being something like: whyd you become an actress/singer or favorite movie song you did? Etc. While I still am asking outright "are you ticklish?" I feel like throwing in one or two additional questions about them or their career kinda distracts from the question and gives it more of a silly/random kinda feel than if you were simply to ask "are you ticklish" and nothing else.

Of course I have said this before as well, any time you bring feet into it, it definitely makes it weirder. A lot more people today are well aware of the foot fetish than in the past, so when they get a question asking about how ticklish their feet are or if they have really ticklish feet, i can only imagine it sends up a ton of red flags.

Asking "are you ticklish?" is much more innocent and playful in a sense, i feel, than asking "are your feet ticklish?"

Of course I have said this before as well, any time you bring feet into it, it definitely makes it weirder. A lot more people today are well aware of the foot fetish than in the past, so when they get a question asking about how ticklish their feet are or if they have really ticklish feet, i can only imagine it sends up a ton of red flags.

Asking "are you ticklish?" is much more innocent and playful in a sense, i feel, than asking "are your feet ticklish?"

If you're only concerned about feet then use the pedicure method. I'm mostly a foot guy, so I've been fine with that. Plus, celebs seem to really love the question. I've even had a few celebs go in depth and even show their feet to the camera in a few instances.

If you're only concerned about feet then use the pedicure method. I'm mostly a foot guy, so I've been fine with that. Plus, celebs seem to really love the question. I've even had a few celebs go in depth and even show their feet to the camera in a few instances.

Youre absolutely right. Honestly, I am not too crazy about the pedicure question but I have to admit that whoever thought of it is ingenious!

I too am mostly a foot guy, but I have in the past year or two been getting into upper body A LOT MORE. Feet are still my favorite to tickle, but stomach and underarms are def up there.

Olivia Hack: www. cameo.com/v/ocghv9-Mv

Voice actress for Ty Lee, has a really cute voice and response so I thought you guys might wanna hear about it!

Olivia Hack: www. cameo.com/v/ocghv9-Mv

Voice actress for Ty Lee, has a really cute voice and response so I thought you guys might wanna hear about it!

Oh damn, I also sent a request to her, but I hadn't had time to cut it. I also have a weird one from Michaela Murphy aka Jessie Flower(Toph) I will upload soon.

I know I’m breaking a rule but since I started this whole thing let’s make an exception- I just want to say the original pink Power Ranger, Amy Jo Johnson, has joined Cameo. But she wants $100. As exciting as this is I have to say I am surprised she is asking so much. Someone sympathize with me.

I know I’m breaking a rule but since I started this whole thing let’s make an exception- I just want to say the original pink Power Ranger, Amy Jo Johnson, has joined Cameo. But she wants $100. As exciting as this is I have to say I am surprised she is asking so much. Someone sympathize with me.

She's pretty big in "nerd culture" circles, she pulls in huge crowds at conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back