• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m breaking a rule but since I started this whole thing let’s make an exception- I just want to say the original pink Power Ranger, Amy Jo Johnson, has joined Cameo. But she wants $100. As exciting as this is I have to say I am surprised she is asking so much. Someone sympathize with me.

I put the request in

I know I’m breaking a rule but since I started this whole thing let’s make an exception- I just want to say the original pink Power Ranger, Amy Jo Johnson, has joined Cameo. But she wants $100. As exciting as this is I have to say I am surprised she is asking so much. Someone sympathize with me.

Can we please not break any rules or make any "exceptions". If it's allowed to happen once people will take advantage and just keep on doing it. Stick to the rules please, thanks

Okay I've gone back through the last three pages and I think I've got everything updated, if I missed any let me know or PM me me. Also updated the rules just in case people try to take advantage of what they're seeing on this page

Can we please not break any rules or make any "exceptions". If it's allowed to happen once people will take advantage and just keep on doing it. Stick to the rules please, thanks

I Had actually done the request before the post about her being on it

Oh damn, I also sent a request to her, but I hadn't had time to cut it. I also have a weird one from Michaela Murphy aka Jessie Flower(Toph) I will upload soon.

Did she respond any differently from the way mine was? Or was it practically the same?

Did she respond any differently from the way mine was? Or was it practically the same?
She gave you a better answer. She just mentioned she was ticklish, struggles with pedicures then proceeded to give advice on how to handle them.

When did you send your request? I sent mine a day or so after she joined. She was so calm and nice. It really didnt seem like she got the question before.

She gave you a better answer. She just mentioned she was ticklish, struggles with pedicures then proceeded to give advice on how to handle them.

When did you send your request? I sent mine a day or so after she joined. She was so calm and nice. It really didnt seem like she got the question before.

About 2 days before I posted it on here. She really does seem very sweet on her video, no wonder she voiced Ty Lee.

I was going through all the Cameo to see which ones I hadn't seen yet and I realized that Billy Kay, Carmela Zumbado, Caitlin Leahy and Cassie MacIntosh are on the first list of answers. But in reality, the answers were negative (sad story...)

Anyway, the negative response part for those who said they are not ticklish?

I just noticed that in these four girls, especially. In fact, Kay and Caitlin said they were ticklish when they were children, but not anymore. I don't know if that would count as a positive answer ...

And I noticed Danielle Harris is not in the list. But I think I saw a Cameo from her somewhere around here ...

Last edited:
Found another negative one from Jordan Claire Robbins ...

Just updating ...

Found another negative one from Jordan Claire Robbins ...

Just updating ...

No need, if there have been links posted I'll post the links all together. The ones under negative responses are just the ones that nobody posted links for. So no need to keep updating

I was going through all the Cameo to see which ones I hadn't seen yet and I realized that Billy Kay, Carmela Zumbado, Caitlin Leahy and Cassie MacIntosh are on the first list of answers. But in reality, the answers were negative (sad story...)

Anyway, the negative response part for those who said they are not ticklish?

I just noticed that in these four girls, especially. In fact, Kay and Caitlin said they were ticklish when they were children, but not anymore. I don't know if that would count as a positive answer ...

And I noticed Danielle Harris is not in the list. But I think I saw a Cameo from her somewhere around here ...

I was the one who got a negative response from Billy & Cassie and my request for Carmella expired so I'm nominating myself as the biggest bad luck charm on the thread! Lol

I was the one who got a negative response from Billy & Cassie and my request for Carmella expired so I'm nominating myself as the biggest bad luck charm on the thread! Lol

Nah that goes to me. I havnt gotten a good response yet lol

I removed it, though someone else asked her again but she was not happy in that response like she was with mine.

I removed it, though someone else asked her again but she was not happy in that response like she was with mine.

I can imagine. Being asked once is probably alright. Twice, you might get lucky but kinda pushing it. Three times or more? Celebrities are going to start getting pissed. Plus it could also bring light to the fetish and could lead to another ban of the word like before. Not attacking anyone or calling anyone out, but we have to be careful not to over-ask the same person.

Also, I noticed there are two cameo celebrity answer threads. Which one is the main one we're posting in or should I post in both? I asked a few random people I found on cameo and am awaiting responses from them.

Also, I noticed there are two cameo celebrity answer threads. Which one is the main one we're posting in or should I post in both? I asked a few random people I found on cameo and am awaiting responses from them.

Hey, BlueLine! This thread we're in is the main thread for the Cameos. So, it's better to post here ...

I think the other one you're talking about is this one: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?310564-Cameo-Personalized-Celebrity-Videos

That one was the first thread, I think ...

No need, if there have been links posted I'll post the links all together. The ones under negative responses are just the ones that nobody posted links for. So no need to keep updating

Ok, tkl_venom. I thought the list of the negative responses had the purpose of listing the no ticklish ones. Sorry for my misunderstanding ...

Hey, RickyN, that's really sad. It's really sad when we get a negative response of a girl, but thank you so much for trying!

I understand, Darkknight. We really have to be careful about that stuff ...

I can imagine. Being asked once is probably alright. Twice, you might get lucky but kinda pushing it. Three times or more? Celebrities are going to start getting pissed. Plus it could also bring light to the fetish and could lead to another ban of the word like before. Not attacking anyone or calling anyone out, but we have to be careful not to over-ask the same person.

To be fair, they can always decline requests if they don't like them.

More people should start announcing who they are gonna send requests to, especially new additions to the site so duplicates won't happen.

To be fair, they can always decline requests if they don't like them.

More people should start announcing who they are gonna send requests to, especially new additions to the site so duplicates won't happen.

That is fair and I agree about the announcing of asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back