• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be dead honest....I don't think we deserve them...(et al)

Hate to break it to you, bud. We never deserved these to begin with. People paid, with their own money, then did the work of asking, editing the videos to only the parts of interest, etc. And since we all like the same thing here, they contributed to the greater good by sharing. That’s what a community does. It looks out for each other. Even the undeserving.

I got to hear Jennifer Love Hewitt, Stacy Dash and Danielle Harris not only admit they were ticklish, but speak at length about it. No one did anything to deserve that except the person that paid and dared to be bold. I certainly didn’t. But it happened anyway, because comradery. (Well, because tickle fetish but they were shared because of comradery haha) Many of us contribute here way less than we receive. Just be grateful, it’s the least we can do.

Last edited:
I will be dead honest....I don't think we deserve them. I am willing to go down with the ship on this one...we shouldn't get the videos anymore. Its been ruined, shark has been jumped, there's no going back, we just get to find out from the admissions of the people that request them.

Sure, maybe we could send it to people on a message basis, with a different watermark for each one sent to try to weed out who the stupid evil ones are that are putting this on social media, but i think it is too much work and we should let sleeping dies lay.

Honestly, let's just delete this whole thread. Cameo is a failed experiment that went too far.

You know what? I don’t completely disagree with this to be honest, I don’t think the thread should be deleted but as Ticklishious has said we never deserved them in the first place. This thread has been a gold mine for us, it’s helped bring this community together, however it’s also gone the other way. As good as it is was it worth all the negativity? All the stuff that happened in the PMs like the harassing? The bullying? Shaw essentially getting told to kill himself? The greed? I guess that depends who you are in this situation. Personally if this thread did die I’d be sad, but part of me would be relieved as well, so I can definitely get on board with your post, at least some of it and it’s actually nice to see someone with this kind of opinion as well

With that being said though people are still gracious enough to still be posting, albeit more cautiously and they’re absolute legends for doing so and giving us this content, so sit back, enjoy it, let’s be grateful for what these guys are giving us and if you can’t contribute financially with cameos? That’s fine, contribute by following the rules and by just being nice to the guys that are giving us this awesome content. They deserve it

At the end of the day thats just humanity. You can't have a forum of this many people and not expect a bunch of greedy, selfish, assholes who are only in it for themselves to be lurking in here as well. I have a job working with people, as many of you can probably guess from my username. I try to be good and fair and nice to everyone, but having a job working with people has taught me one thing... its that PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES. Sorry, not sorry. So honestly not surprised that a few bad apples are completely destroying the good thing we have going on. Look outside, watch the news. Its going on everywhere. It has been since the birth of humanity.

Anyway, you guys deserve my videos because I decided you do. Dont look a gift horse in the mouth. Just take them and be happy. Plus, its nice to be able to discuss and share ticklish celeb news

Mmm...both of these are my favorite. Very hot admissions. Thanks!

I'm crazy about Jana Kramer. I discovered her through the few country songs she has, but the second I saw her, especially pics of her posing barefoot for modeling shoots and everything, I was in love. Celebrity crush wise obviously. Shes amazing. Kinda wish I did my ask different, but at least I know her feet are extremely ticklish now. Who knows where her worst spot is...

McKinzie Roth's answer is alright, but its short and straight to the point. She didn't really elaborate or go into it like other celebs. She's very attractive though

At the end of the day thats just humanity. You can't have a forum of this many people and not expect a bunch of greedy, selfish, assholes who are only in it for themselves to be lurking in here as well. I have a job working with people, as many of you can probably guess from my username. I try to be good and fair and nice to everyone, but having a job working with people has taught me one thing... its that PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES. Sorry, not sorry. So honestly not surprised that a few bad apples are completely destroying the good thing we have going on. Look outside, watch the news. Its going on everywhere. It has been since the birth of humanity.

Anyway, you guys deserve my videos because I decided you do. Dont look a gift horse in the mouth. Just take them and be happy. Plus, its nice to be able to discuss and share ticklish celeb news

I don't think anyone can argue with any of that, you're right, it isn't just on the forum but real life as well. I've had jobs working with people as well in the past, so I'm defiantly agree that people are assholes lol.

Nice to see a friendly discussion/debate though, it's a nice change of pace haha

Hi everyone, so here are a few cameos I previously requested on another account that I no longer use (long story; dont really feel like explaining but if you're that curious, or suspicious, PM me and ask). I originally posted all the direct links to cameo. I found them and re-upload the videos to streamable for you all, and so Venom can re-add the links to the first page. Enjoy!

1. Jana Kramer (country singer, actress): https://streamable.com/ra86gk

2. Marisol Nichols (actress): https://streamable.com/uiqd2p

3. Luxlo Cosplay (somewhat famous cosplayer): https://streamable.com/ddjsut

4. McKinzie Roth (TV Personality, reporter): https://streamable.com/8ghsqq

5. Tiffany Alvord (youtube singer): https://streamable.com/bvrjd0

6. Tara Strong (actress, voice over artist): https://streamable.com/so1kfz

7. Jennifer Taylor (actress): https://streamable.com/q65p5i

Please do not repost these links ANYWHERE else without my permission, ESPECIALLY social media. Please do not tag any of the celebrities using these videos.

Finally got around to adding these back to the first page, sorry that took so long. Been busy and not on a whole lot today

Hey all, Jenny Lorenzo just joined and I'm thinking about asking her. Can anyone PM me Mshaw's pedicure question?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey all, Jenny Lorenzo just joined and I'm thinking about asking her. Can anyone PM me Mshaw's pedicure question?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh I like her. Is that the route you wanna go? Idk what his pedixure question is, but im pretty sure he just says something about being too ticklish for pedixures and if she has any tips for holding still.

I always tell them im asking random questions and ask one or two questions about the celebrity like favorite roles she played, favorite color, pirates vs ninjas, etc. Silly shit. Then I throw the "how ticklish are you, how bad, worst spot? Question right smack dab in the middle. Most of them just assume its another random question and answer it. 9 times out of 10 I've had successful results. Plus this chick is a comedian so I don't think she'll take it too seriously. But if you still wanna go the pedicure route, like I said. Just make something up about being too ticklish for pedixures and if she has any tips for sitting still/not kicking, etc. Its your question, get creative.

Just don't mention a specific body part like feet, i.e. "how ticklish are your feet on a scale of 1-10?" The foot related questions kinda give it all away.

I've had good success with using "feet" in the context of the pedicure question. Because for some reason there's celebs who dont automatically tie laughter and kicking with tickling or being ticklish so you end up either getting a vague answer or someone who doesnt mention tickling at all. Telling them you have sensitive feet tends to let them know specifically that your feet being too ticklish is the problem and if they can relate they will tell you.

I will be dead honest....I don't think we deserve them. I am willing to go down with the ship on this one...we shouldn't get the videos anymore. Its been ruined, shark has been jumped, there's no going back, we just get to find out from the admissions of the people that request them.

Sure, maybe we could send it to people on a message basis, with a different watermark for each one sent to try to weed out who the stupid evil ones are that are putting this on social media, but i think it is too much work and we should let sleeping dies lay.

Honestly, let's just delete this whole thread. Cameo is a failed experiment that went too far.

It's your time to shine with Alexa Bliss joining cameo today for $399.

On a side note. Thanks to everyone that shared their videos throughout the thread.

Well hello guys just a heads up I requested Alexa Bliss cameo i asked the Pedicure question, let’s hope she answers if she does I will share her answer, now I don’t know to share it here or per person since I’ve been reading that some users have posted the answers on social media’s.

Well hello guys just a heads up I requested Alexa Bliss cameo i asked the Pedicure question, let’s hope she answers if she does I will share her answer, now I don’t know to share it here or per person since I’ve been reading that some users have posted the answers on social media’s.

Up to you. Noone can force you to share. Im still going to because I'm doing this cameo thing for our community, for you guys. But I have a couple people saying they'll look out for links and vids being shared. I also heard the main guy who was sharing links apparently deleted his social media account, so who knows.

Also, damn bro. Dropping a lot of money over here. Thanks!

Haha for the community yeaa I’ll share it here hopefully she answers, Ive been fan of her since she debuted I saw she joined cameo at work I forgot what I was telling the customer over the phone &#55357;&#56834;

Up to you. Noone can force you to share. Im still going to because I'm doing this cameo thing for our community, for you guys. But I have a couple people saying they'll look out for links and vids being shared. I also heard the main guy who was sharing links apparently deleted his social media account, so who knows.

Also, damn bro. Dropping a lot of money over here. Thanks!

Speaking of which, I dunno about any of the others that have been keeping an eye out but but I’ve seen no other accounts sharing cameos. Let’s hope that’s the last of it

Haha for the community yeaa I’ll share it here hopefully she answers, Ive been fan of her since she debuted I saw she joined cameo at work I forgot what I was telling the customer over the phone ��

Respect to you sir. That’s huge chunk of change. Much respect

I saw Alexa Bliss on cameo and put her on my watchlist. I figured it would be better to wait a little before asking any tickle related question since she just got on Cameo and given how expensive she is probably isn't going to get an abundance of requests. Not to mention, she one of those who are privy to the whole fetish so that being one of the first type of questions she gets could be annoying to her. Didn't someone ask Sasha immediately when she joined and she either didn't do the cameo or refused to answer?

Last edited:
I saw Alexa Bliss on cameo and put her on my watchlist. I figured it would be better to wait a little before asking any tickle related question since she just got on Cameo and given how expensive she is probably isn't going to get an abundance of requests. Not to mention, she one of those who are privy to the whole fetish so that being one of the first type of questions she gets could be annoying to her. Didn't someone ask Sasha immediately when she joined and she either didn't do the cameo or refused to answer?

Sasha answered the query but she didn't mention tickling at all which was a bummer. Wrestlers(to me) seem they would be more quick on the take due to getting questions like this on social media, and some actually doing fetish work themselves, but there's people here who've had success with them tho. Still shocked that Mickie James actually answered. I've seen a tweet where she went off about someone asking her a fetish-related question. Shows you never really know unless you give it a shot.

Yeah, both Sasha and Alexa seem to be very aware of the tickle/foot fetish communities and seem to have had some bad experiences (Sasha especially) in those areas due to how much they avoid talking about that kind of stuff. I hate to be a downer, but I imagine if Alexa does answer the question she'll purposely avoid any references to tickling like Sasha did. It makes sense though, since they're two of the most popular female wrestlers and get bombarded by that kind of stuff all the time on Twitter. Seems like the less popular and well known the person is, the more open they are to talking about it since they probably don't get questioned about it near as much.

Alright I have two more for you guys. It was supposed to be three more. Kinda embarrassed to admit this, because it cost so much, but after seeing how much ax3gamez is paying for his cameo im slightly less embarrassed. Anyway, I went ahead and asked Lindsay Lohan. I know she's technically been confirmed before but I wanted to hear her say it. But she totally ignored the question, sooo yeah. Every time someone does that now im calling it "pulling a lohan". Anyway, my other two were much more successful, and one is actually, probably one of my favorite cameo answers ive ever received of all time. Here goes:

1. Caroline Dhavernas (Actress, Hannibal, etc.)
https://streamable.com/81dx4b

*I know her from the show Hannibal, but y'all may know her from something else. Her answer is decent. It satisfies.

2. Karen David (Actress, singer)
https://streamable.com/9npuns

I saved the best for last!! No offense Caroline... I discovered her from the show Galavant. Anyone familiar with it? But she is famous for a lot of other stuff as well. Let me just say, I know I say this a lot, but this is probably my FAVORITE CAMEO OF ALL TIME, that I ever received. Her personality is so... warm and inviting and fun. Shes a beautiful woman with a beautiful heart and really funny to watch and listen to. Plus she literally talked to me for 10 minutes. She costs 100.00 and I got a 10 minute cameo out of it, which in my opinion is damn good since most other celebrities only send you like a 30 second answer. Regarding the question, she literally talked about her ticklishness for an entire minute and even has an awesome reaction at the end while thinking about having her feet tickled. She also said she loved my random questions. So yeah, I have a new celebrity crush.

Anyway, enjoy. Remember, no posting any videos or links, or tagging any celebrities in the videos.

Sasha answered the query but she didn't mention tickling at all which was a bummer. Wrestlers(to me) seem they would be more quick on the take due to getting questions like this on social media, and some actually doing fetish work themselves, but there's people here who've had success with them tho. Still shocked that Mickie James actually answered. I've seen a tweet where she went off about someone asking her a fetish-related question. Shows you never really know unless you give it a shot.

I remember that tweet. I think she told the guy to stop being a creep. But, then there's also a more recent tweet where she commented on a foot fetish drawing and complimented the artist for getting her tanned soles right. Then, of course, we have the Cameo. Maybe she mellowed with age? Maybe it all depends on her mood? Back when she told the guy to stop being a creep I think she was still in the WWE or at least TNA, and was still a very popular female wrestler. She was probably constantly getting feet and tickle questions to the point it was extremely annoying. Same with Melina, people were trying for almost a decade to find out if she were ticklish, and if her feet were ticklish and no method worked. Then suddenly a CelebVM is posted here and her ticklish feet were discovered. Then we had Lita's cameo where she gave one of the best descriptions out of all the cameos, and she and Trish were constantly getting feet and tickle related questions on their twitters and fansites. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Alexa, hopefully, she answers and it's an answer we all want. I'm also hoping for Sasha one day to, maybe we'll get lucky like with Mickie, Melina and Lita?

Also, when it comes to a lot of women wrestlers doing some fetish material like Mickie did in the past. Maybe that also played a part in some of them being more irritated with the questions since most likely they're trying to distance themselves from their sorted past?

Last edited:
Alright I have two more for you guys. It was supposed to be three more. Kinda embarrassed to admit this, because it cost so much, but after seeing how much ax3gamez is paying for his cameo im slightly less embarrassed. Anyway, I went ahead and asked Lindsay Lohan. I know she's technically been confirmed before but I wanted to hear her say it. But she totally ignored the question, sooo yeah. Every time someone does that now im calling it "pulling a lohan". Anyway, my other two were much more successful, and one is actually, probably one of my favorite cameo answers ive ever received of all time. Here goes:

I spent $250 on Erin Andrews a few months back only for her to ramble about everything else except addressing the question. I think she was drunk/tipsy at the time. I was going to ask Lindsey the pedi question a while back, but decided against it. I'm not much a fan anymore, but she is another one of those TMF long sought after confirmations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back