Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Nikki Tickles Jen Capone  MP4-720
This Girl Won't Stop Tickling Me! (Small)
Tickle Wrestling Entertainment! Pt 7: White Crane vs Valkyra! (HD)
Clips4Sale Banner
Suffer the Consequences (1080 wmv)
Jessica Nova & Paris Love Tickle You All Over (SD 720p WMV)
Harley Quinn Torments Big Black Cock  Part 4  (WMV HD)

What's New?

7/8/2020

Visit MTJ Publications for a selection of tickling comics and stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Just wanted to chime in and add that I'm also *not* against helping to contribute but like Ravensfan has pointed out, I have yet to find anyone I want to ask who is both within my budget AND hasn't already been asked/confirmed so...

Best I CAN offer is there's celebrities I WOULD ask but they're not on Cameo, I've requested Cameo look into adding. Kat McNamara for instance. Can't remember who else, but that's all I've got. I'll start looking deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jondude View Post
    Kat McNamara for instance.
    Love her. I tried to cautiously and tactically ask her once during an Insta Q&A but sadly it wasn't answered.

Quote Originally Posted by tkl_venom View Post
    Love her. I tried to cautiously and tactically ask her once during an Insta Q&A but sadly it wasn't answered.
    And if I get an email back saying she's on Cameo now then you can be assured I will shell out and cautiously and tactically ask her here.

Quote Originally Posted by tkl_venom View Post

I love her too! I’ve also tried but nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jondude View Post
    Just wanted to chime in and add that I'm also *not* against helping to contribute but like Ravensfan has pointed out, I have yet to find anyone I want to ask who is both within my budget AND hasn't already been asked/confirmed so...
    Yeah, this is my deal. I already don't know who 90% of the women who get posted here are and while I haven't checked Cameo to see who's on there, I can't imagine there's too many that I'm willing to spend a hundred bucks on just to find out whether they are or aren't ticklish. That said, I do appreciate the answers from the ones I do know and if there was some way we could get a Patreon or even a GoFundMe page going, I would gladly contribute a few bucks here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by dashboard View Post
    Yeah, this is my deal. I already don't know who 90% of the women who get posted here are and while I haven't checked Cameo to see who's on there, I can't imagine there's too many that I'm willing to spend a hundred bucks on just to find out whether they are or aren't ticklish. That said, I do appreciate the answers from the ones I do know and if there was some way we could get a Patreon or even a GoFundMe page going, I would gladly contribute a few bucks here and there.
    I think a GoFundMe is a good idea, to help give back for the answers we've gotten so far and fund future asks!

Blog Entries
    Hey guys,

I just deleted three pages of arguing because someone pointed out that it was drowning out the purpose of this thread.

And I just want to remind everyone that we're all ultimately here for the same reason. If someone makes a mistake and breaks a rule, try to understand that they may not have fully read the rules here. We'd all love it if everyone always read and memorized the rules, but realistically some people are going to miss them, or forget them after a few days.

And on the other hand, when someone does cross the line or break the rules or if there are posts that shouldn't be here and are causing a problem, just report it or message me and I'll delete it without all the drama. That's going to be way more effective than trying to educate everyone by brute force.

Jeff

Well, looks like this is starting to die.

Thanks to all the ill mannered idiots who couldn't keep their trap shut and show some kind of gratitude.

Genuinely, there have been some incredible results off of this, so a huge thank you to the main contributors on this thread - you have done a sterling job to the community.

To the rude twats - get f****d

Quote Originally Posted by Getjiggy View Post

Thanks to all the ill mannered idiots who couldn't keep their trap shut and show some kind of gratitude.

Genuinely, there have been some incredible results off of this, so a huge thank you to the main contributors on this thread - you have done a sterling job to the community.

Relax mate, the Cameo thing slowed down once before and then it started up again with more results than the first wave. Besides, the fact that there was some arguing and some people inexplicably being assholes to those who were spending a ton of money for us, the sheer number of admissions we got from this thing is a huge positive. Even if this is the end of our Cameo run, we've got more confirmed ticklish celebrities than ever before thanks to some very generous users and I think we should be thankful for that. We can't let a rough ending take away from how succesful this has been overall.

Besides, a little break never hurt anyone

If it dies, it dies. The thing we all need to focus on here is what was said above, we have more answers from this than we could have ever hoped for. Lets all be grateful for what we got but feel free to contribute to getting more answers if you don't want it to die!

This kind of talk is very counterproductive and will scare people away. Stop trying to alienate and start a fight or argument.
    Mrs. Teasdale: Notables from every country are gathered here in your honor. This is a gala day for you.

Rufus T. Firefly: Well, a gal a day is enough for me. I don't think I could handle any more.

Or it could just be that Cameo is mostly no name people most of us have never heard of and people are running out of people to ask. I've never even heard of 75% of the people on the list on the first page of this thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by underthegun View Post
    Or it could just be that Cameo is mostly no name people most of us have never heard of and people are running out of people to ask. I've never even heard of 75% of the people on the list on the first page of this thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    I agree wholeheartedly. I tend to like the lesser known celebrities but even I hadn’t heard of most of them. There are some gems though!

Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast