• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I get my pay check I am thinking of asking
Catherine Sutherland
Bridget Marquardt
Salina de la Renta

Sorry for the delay in updating the post today, been a hectic few days. All is updated now!

Here's another one for y'all! Dont say I never do anything for ya! I don't really know anything about her. I never watched the lying game. I really just requested her because I thought she was attractive and she seems to have a fun personality. Her answers are pretty detailed. Ya gotta kinda wait it out for the good part, but I'll say when she gets into it she does give the answer a good amount of explanation. I'm satisfied.

Your Cameo from Allie Gonino is ready! https://www.cameo.com/v/DhPsDWRmw

Here's another one for y'all! Dont say I never do anything for ya! I don't really know anything about her. I never watched the lying game. I really just requested her because I thought she was attractive and she seems to have a fun personality. Her answers are pretty detailed. Ya gotta kinda wait it out for the good part, but I'll say when she gets into it she does give the answer a good amount of explanation. I'm satisfied.

"Tell your boyfriend to take it easy on the tickling..." LOL!!!! Yeah, you got your money's worth on this one! I love how she talks about her armpits....and then fixes her hair, flashing the said spot for a split second.

Thanks, yet again, ThinBlueLine, for sharing all this stuff with us.

The first 30ish seconds of this is fairly irrelevant, but I'm finding it works better to work up to the main question really.

Emily (& Haley, sort of) Ferguson: https://www.cameo.com/v/X8Pevp34s

Hey, ALSO a great answer, thanks again mshaw2991, great SECOND post! Gorgeous girl (love her round sensual shoulders, and her gorgeous hair), and fantastic answer.....especially because those are my two favorite spots! Not to mention the tickling fingers quip.....and just the idea that she's answering for her twin as well, who's not even there.

I don't know EITHER of these "celebs", Allie or Emily.....and it doesn't matter a bit!

Thanks again, you two spacecats!!!! :)

Added!

Dont remember if I ever posted this in this thread, but...

Samantha Barks never got back to me. I dont think it was because she was weirded out. My first question was about her career with a second question about if she is ticklish. I just think the request timed out and shes busy. I may ask her again. Or someone else can.

Dont remember if I ever posted this in this thread, but...

Samantha Barks never got back to me. I dont think it was because she was weirded out. My first question was about her career with a second question about if she is ticklish. I just think the request timed out and shes busy. I may ask her again. Or someone else can.

Added her to no reply for the time being!

Alessandra Torresani added! Great reply, loved her in BBT lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back