• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so here's how I am going to do this. You guys always ask us what we asked so I am going to post the question first and the answer link second. DONT STEAL THEM! I asked 4 people, and three got back to me. The 4th one expired. Here goes:

1. Alyssa Trahan

Q: "I LOVE your voice! I was actually jamming to some of your songs in my nail salon the other day! Im really thankful too because I forgot how EXTREMELY TICKLISH I am. Idk if you can relate but I went insane! But your voice relaxed me! So thanks a lot!"

(Her answer isnt that great to be honest. She simply answers the question and moves on. She does sing me a song though. I left part of the song in there in case you guys want to listen. She has a great voice. Ill send the full vid if you guys want the whole song.)

A: https://streamable.com/ye4dlw

2. Nikki Leigh

Q: For my friends & I. We may/may not be tipsy. Would you be willing to answer some random questions? Whats your fav. motivational quote & why? Fav. color? Are you ticklish & how bad? Most ticklish spot? Who would win, pirates or ninjas?

(Just being super random and it worked. I kept the favorite color question because shes really cute/adorable answering everything. Also I kept the pirate vs ninja question because YESSS!!!!)

A: https://streamable.com/9egh2s

3. Allie Gonino (again, sorry!!!)

Q: Hiya! You have a nice smile! We may/may not be a bit tipsy. Would you be willing to answer some random questions? What made you want to become an actress? Fav. role? Are you ticklish & how bad? Most ticklish spot? Who's better, pirates or ninjas?

(She was really cute/adorable/playful answering the question, and she looks very attractive. Probably one of THE BEST answers I've gotten of the three of these. Again, left the pirate vs ninja question because YES!!!)

A: https://streamable.com/s8w82n

4. Tiffany Ashton

I basically said the same thing as #1. Blah blah blah pedicure tickles, your music distracted me, thanks, etc. This cameo timed out and expired. I will probably ask her again in the future because shes very attractive and talented.

Everything worked out very well and I am extremely satisfied. Hopefully y'all are as well. Remember, I do not give anyone permission to repost these links on any form of social media without first asking for my permission. I paid for the cameo so theyre my videos. Enjoy!

Actually buddy the entire Cameo thing was brought to attention by ME in my ORIGINAL THREAD before it was hijacked and this one was created. I have done several of people that I wanted and posted them here, mine were some of the first even posted when no one believed me. It's just a large portion of these people are people no one has ever heard of and no one was asking for.

Underthegun, I vividly remember you being the first to post clips and if you go back to the earliest pages of this thread (as well as your own thread), I definitely thanked you (along with a few other names of people who post clips). Don't let these TMF trolls, or the dicky attitude of this thread get you down. You were called out when people didn't believe you and so you posted the clips as proof. After you, others shared their clips, led by your example. Although it made me laugh to think of the moderators stepping in to stop someone from deleting stuff from their own thread, I can understand why you'd be bummed. But this is why it's always better to download than stream because what's up today won't be up tomorrow, a lesson learned ten thousand times on this board, not just this thread.

PS Thanks BlueLine for the clips!

Underthegun, I vividly remember you being the first to post clips and if you go back to the earliest pages of this thread (as well as your own thread), I definitely thanked you (along with a few other names of people who post clips). Don't let these TMF trolls, or the dicky attitude of this thread get you down. You were called out when people didn't believe you and so you posted the clips as proof. After you, others shared their clips, led by your example. Although it made me laugh to think of the moderators stepping in to stop someone from deleting stuff from their own thread, I can understand why you'd be bummed. But this is why it's always better to download than stream because what's up today won't be up tomorrow, a lesson learned ten thousand times on this board, not just this thread.

PS Thanks BlueLine for the clips!

Than by all means, let you and Undergun pay for that crap!

Did you see that Kinsey Schofield asked on Twitter that people shouldn't ask her on Cameo about feet because someone made a website about her feet? This is really crazy in a way.

Thread has veered off the rails, and all the mudslinging is pointless. I posted my reason I removed most of my own posts. It all stemmed from the Rachel Hurd Wood thread and it was my Cameo that was apparently posted and tagged. It made me uncomfortable, and leaves me paranoid because I can't access the profile to see if this person has anything else from here posted.

It's simple, don't post links to other people's Cameos on social media and tag the celebrities in them(if you bought the clips, have at it). If the celebrity sees that a cameo they did, and their image was used for fetish site then this would come to an end anyway, amongst other things.

As of right now, I'm not entirely comfortable with posting the requests I do publicly. That may(and prob will) change, but as of right now I'm switching to text based format for the time being mostly lol. Anybody interested in vid can always PM.

I’ve added your links BlueLine

Just posting this as an update line so I know not to go back further. Good job

Did you see that Kinsey Schofield asked on Twitter that people shouldn't ask her on Cameo about feet because someone made a website about her feet? This is really crazy in a way.

Ugh, seriously? Why must people always go too far? Thanks for the heads up though

This is EXACTLY what I'm terrified of. Many of us on this site are normal, everyday people and know how to control our fetish and our impulses. BUT, there is a whole entire other group of people on this site who are socially inept, awkward weirdos that either don't give a shit how weird they come off as or lack the social skills and brain power to come to the conclusion that what they say and how they act towards others creeps everyone the fuck out. They are going to be this whole operations downfall. A few bad eggs are going to fuck over every last one of us.

As of right now, I'm not entirely comfortable with posting the requests I do publicly. That may(and prob will) change, but as of right now I'm switching to text based format for the time being mostly lol. Anybody interested in vid can always PM.

I'm getting there. This is the last straw. A few people on this group I have spoken to have agreed to actively monitor social media for any more links or videos we paid for popping up. If it happens again, I'm done with cameo permanently, and I'm sure others will be as well. You guys are really screwing yourselves.

I'm getting there. This is the last straw. A few people on this group I have spoken to have agreed to actively monitor social media for any more links or videos we paid for popping up. If it happens again, I'm done with cameo permanently, and I'm sure others will be as well. You guys are really screwing yourselves.

I just genuinely don't understand what people get out of posting these videos on social media.

I just genuinely don't understand what people get out of posting these videos on social media.

It's selfishness, unfortunately there's a hefty part of this forum that only care about one thing and that's getting their jollies. To hell with everyone else as far as they're concerned, they don't care about ruining it for everyone else and they get their jollies by posting this stuff on the socials apparently

Don't let it be forgot,
That once there was a spot,
For one brief shining moment,
That was known as Cameo-lot!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a screenshot of the Instagram account thats uploading these cameos? I believe its ticklishpeoplee. I heard they might have uploaded the cameo I got too.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the Instagram account thats uploading these cameos? I believe its ticklishpeoplee. I heard they might have uploaded the cameo I got too.

They're on private and it looks they're not letting anyone in. I wonder if the account is even still active tho. No telling how long those clips have been up.

Does anyone have the Arianny Celeste link? I went to her cameo page and couldn’t find her answer

They're on private and it looks they're not letting anyone in. I wonder if the account is even still active tho. No telling how long those clips have been up.

I was monitoring, they seem to be active as today they have one more follow than yesterday so they’re still following people, just not accepting I guess

I was monitoring, they seem to be active as today they have one more follow than yesterday so they’re still following people, just not accepting I guess

I requested following but suddenly they're gone from Insta (or blocked me just for following).

I'm sure its that dude. Which means they're on this site, probably closely monitoring this thread. Either that or someone else is and is sending him the links. At this point, they probably know we're onto him and they're not going to accept any more followers. Or they're going to be extremely picky about it.

If only there were a way for someone who's really good with computers to be able to trace/match IPs from that account to an account on this forum. Basically some really technical (probably illegal) shit. But we don't speak about that.

Also, I'd volunteer to help with trying to follow him, but I really don't feel like making social media for that one purpose.

Just know if you are here mate, or whoever is working with the profile, you're not only fucking us over but also shooting yourself in the foot. If we all go down, you no longer get your links or material. That means no more confessions for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back