• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I am thinking could be Cameo itself both said cancelled in the Emails not rejected and both happened with in a minute of each other.

Sounds like an error on the websites part and nothing that the celebrities did. Wouldn’t hurt to try it again. They didn’t both reject the request within a minute of each other.

Sounds like an error on the websites part and nothing that the celebrities did. Wouldn’t hurt to try it again. They didn’t both reject the request within a minute of each other.
going to give it another try.

I had some that got cancelled before. Sometimes the celebrities don’t want to do the Cameo request. So nothing special

Although I can't contribute right now, I had the same idea for when I do. Not Sarah-Jessica-Parker priced ones, but someone in the multiple hundreds. I don't remember who is on there, but I remember seeing a lot of names that piqued my interest - and I actually don't know virtually ANY of the people who have actually answered (don't watch wrestling, reality shows or vloggers, myself. I do, however, watch clips of vanilla women talking about being ticklish! Big fan of that! :D)

Anyways, when (and if) my financial situation gets stable, you can definitely count me in on such a team-effort. And if I lead such an effort....you'll be the first one I tap mxaxtxtx!

Lol well thanks for keeping me in mind. But, I'll be honest I'm not sure this is going to pan out in the long run, not like the gold mine it seemed at first lol. Cameo undoubtedly reads every request that goes through to weed out potential hate-mail, inappropriate messages...you know like obvious fetish questions lol... They will see their "talent" flooded with the same question and start kicking them I bet. But, it's been pretty fun so far!

Lol well thanks for keeping me in mind. But, I'll be honest I'm not sure this is going to pan out in the long run, not like the gold mine it seemed at first lol. Cameo undoubtedly reads every request that goes through to weed out potential hate-mail, inappropriate messages...you know like obvious fetish questions lol... They will see their "talent" flooded with the same question and start kicking them I bet. But, it's been pretty fun so far!

Maybe. Most good things don't last.

I'm not sure Cameo will start culling requests unless celebs start complaining about it. By the nature of the beast, I'm sure these celebs have gotten a lot of "odd" requests by now. They have the ability to decline and keep it moving. At this point, It seems like we're thinking a little too hard about it. Like I said in a previous post, yes some celebs will see through the questions. It is what it is. Not everyone will be a success. I'm crazy impressed by what we did get thus far. I got my white whale(Mya) at least. Didn't think that would ever happen lol.

I had some that got cancelled before. Sometimes the celebrities don’t want to do the Cameo request. So nothing special

Which ones have cancelled? I only had Heather Morris cancel so far.

Ok i got two cancelled now in 10 minutes. Inappropriate request. Ok maybe they have a clue now

I guess now the only way it'll possibly work is if it's slipped in with a bunch of other questions

I guess now the only way it'll possibly work is if it's slipped in with a bunch of other questions
Not if this is a bot checking the requests

Envoyé de mon SM-G973F en utilisant Tapatalk

Not if this is a bot checking the requests

Envoyé de mon SM-G973F en utilisant Tapatalk

How smart are they? I dunno if they scan words or what but try spelling it tickleish or something haha

I'm curious... if they can see download traffic coming from our forum? Not sure how it works but they must have seen a spike in certain celebrities with hundreds of downloads and looked for what vids were causing the high volume? I would find it odd that a customer is downloading a vid more than a couple of times but then really wonder when it's in the hundreds in a short span of time.

Still awesome while it lasted, if that was the case!

I'm curious... if they can see download traffic coming from our forum? Not sure how it works but they must have seen a spike in certain celebrities with hundreds of downloads and looked for what vids were causing the high volume? I would find it odd that a customer is downloading a vid more than a couple of times but then really wonder when it's in the hundreds in a short span of time.

Still awesome while it lasted, if that was the case!

People are going to have to get creative with their questions without using the T word or we just going to have to ease up a bit. I suggest people stop linking the clips and just cut them and upload them to a 3rd party site like streamable.

There's almost certainly no way any of them have been "tipped off" to the thread here, it's just a string of incredibly good luck being broken by people obviously not wanting to answer a question and it can be assumed most of them aren't fooled by it. Keep in mind the "Tee hee I have a silly question are you ticklish?! XD" shit in and of itself isn't new, you could find any random celeb on Twitter or Ask.fm get it all the time. Some people just aren't going to fall for it.

Maybe we should give it a break for a while. I was thinking of doing so anyway until some bigger name celebs hopefully joined. If you still want to ask, try multiple questions. I always ask about their careers or themselves then just straight up ask the question second. So far no rejections, just timed out requests and I genuinely believe it's because they're too busy. I don't see why they wouldn't answer the innocent question ya know?

I did ask like i did before. They cancel it just minutes After the request so i think they have a Spam filter with the word ticklish. I will try „tickled“ later

I'm honestly sure how much someone on their end would be able to see who is watching their stuff or where they're being posted to. But tbh I think the biggest inevitability from this was that people would start making requests that were so blatantly fetish related that celebs would catch on immediately. This just seems like a more sped up version of what happened to people asking celebs about ticklishness on Twitter.

There's almost certainly no way any of them have been "tipped off" to the thread here, it's just a string of incredibly good luck being broken by people obviously not wanting to answer a question and it can be assumed most of them aren't fooled by it. Keep in mind the "Tee hee I have a silly question are you ticklish?! XD" shit in and of itself isn't new, you could find any random celeb on Twitter or Ask.fm get it all the time. Some people just aren't going to fall for it.

Most of those ask.fm accounts were fake. I do agree its not going to work with everyone. Some people will and have seen through it. Its still incredible to note the results we have so far.

I'm honestly sure how much someone on their end would be able to see who is watching their stuff or where they're being posted to. But tbh I think the biggest inevitability from this was that people would start making requests that were so blatantly fetish related that celebs would catch on immediately. This just seems like a more sped up version of what happened to people asking celebs about ticklishness on Twitter.

Nah, to be real, asking if someone is ticklish is such a bizarre, random question from a vanilla perspective. No matter how it's dressed up. Even when I was writing requests I was like they are going to see right through this so I always ended up shock when I got responses.

The only thing that I want to know is if they are truly interfering with requests. The one I put in yesterday morning went through just fine as you can see, but I see others are being cancelled mysteriously. I may try again myself in a few days to see if I encounter the same thing. Otherwise I think its very likely they the batch of celebs that we picked to ask this go around are just privy to the fetish moreso than the first batch hence the rejections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back