• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's almost certainly no way any of them have been "tipped off" to the thread here, it's just a string of incredibly good luck being broken by people obviously not wanting to answer a question and it can be assumed most of them aren't fooled by it. Keep in mind the "Tee hee I have a silly question are you ticklish?! XD" shit in and of itself isn't new, you could find any random celeb on Twitter or Ask.fm get it all the time. Some people just aren't going to fall for it.

The odds of someone getting the request, reading and denying it all within a matter of minutes is highly unlikely. It’s most likely the website algorithm that’s rejecting certain requests.

If anyone wants to test...Creative Calm ASMR is on Cameo and she has mentioned tickling in some of her videos and openly acknowledges the foot fetish community with some of her feet specific videos. Highly doubt she would reject a request but she’s currently unavailable for some reason.

https://www.cameo.com/ccalmasmr

If anyone wants to test...Creative Calm ASMR is on Cameo and she has mentioned tickling in some of her videos and openly acknowledges the foot fetish community with some of her feet specific videos. Highly doubt she would reject a request but she’s currently unavailable for some reason.

https://www.cameo.com/ccalmasmr

Have tried another request? Are you getting instantly cancelled like everyone else?

Could it be IP address check or something like this ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G973F en utilisant Tapatalk

So, I let the curiosity get the best of me and sent a request. I told myself it was stupid to pay for something like this...but the tickle devil on my shoulder was screaming do it!

Anyways this was last week, and I actually got a reply! I asked two questions, first a buttered up question and then THE question. She answered the first question...and then said she wouldn't answer the second question because she had gotten the question already and it got denied. She said it as if she didn't herself deny it, like it was flagged by cameo first and rejected.

The problem here was inevitable, it's like throwing a bone to a pack of hungry wolves lol we geeked out too hard on it and it got weird. It was already kind of a slimy feeling asking unsuspecting vanilla's this question for our own pleasure...but the curiosity (or other more primal emotions...) certainly got the best of us!

I suggest if this sort of chance ever arises again, or maybe if we cool it for a while with this one, that we coordinate who's asking who, etc. to prevent overload of the system.

Or, let's just keep flooding them and see what happens, probably just as good a strategy lol

So, I let the curiosity get the best of me and sent a request. I told myself it was stupid to pay for something like this...but the tickle devil on my shoulder was screaming do it!

Anyways this was last week, and I actually got a reply! I asked two questions, first a buttered up question and then THE question. She answered the first question...and then said she wouldn't answer the second question because she had gotten the question already and it got denied. She said it as if she didn't herself deny it, like it was flagged by cameo first and rejected.

The problem here was inevitable, it's like throwing a bone to a pack of hungry wolves lol we geeked out too hard on it and it got weird. It was already kind of a slimy feeling asking unsuspecting vanilla's this question for our own pleasure...but the curiosity (or other more primal emotions...) certainly got the best of us!

I suggest if this sort of chance ever arises again, or maybe if we cool it for a while with this one, that we coordinate who's asking who, etc. to prevent overload of the system.

Or, let's just keep flooding them and see what happens, probably just as good a strategy lol

Well who did you ask? So people wont ask the same person again?

Tbh I never would have dreamed so many people would have been willing to make the requests and how much people were willing to spend when I made my original post. Thinking about it, the site must have got hundreds of requests related to tickling.

Tbh I never would have dreamed so many people would have been willing to make the requests and how much people were willing to spend when I made my original post. Thinking about it, the site must have got hundreds of requests related to tickling.

I actually doubt that considering the money factor.Not everybody has the dough set aside to toss relentlessly at all these celebs. But I do believe that we as in the people that were publicly contributing may have gotten zealous. I had like 4-5 requests pending at one point lol. It was pretty addictive.

I actually doubt that considering the money factor.Not everybody has the dough set aside to toss relentlessly at all these celebs. But I do believe that we as in the people that were publicly contributing may have gotten zealous. I had like 4-5 requests pending at one point lol. It was pretty addictive.

At the rate it was going I wouldn’t be surprised if that handful of people had gotten requests up to 100 or more lol

I asked Victoria Baamonde... She's from survivor and yes I still watch Survivor.

And I think it's completely reasonable to think that there have been hundreds of tickle questions asked. Or even thousands of weird fetish questions. I mean, she was less than $20 bucks! Not small cash, but I mean it's not like a months rent or groceries for the week lol. I won't send any more tbh, whether they are working or not. But if people will pay $20 for videos of non celebrities, would they pass up a personalized video from a celebrity, regardless of how popular, telling them they are ticklish? I couldn't pass it up despite my best efforts and I'm pretty stingy.

I asked Victoria Baamonde... She's from survivor and yes I still watch Survivor.

And I think it's completely reasonable to think that there have been hundreds of tickle questions asked. Or even thousands of weird fetish questions. I mean, she was less than $20 bucks! Not small cash, but I mean it's not like a months rent or groceries for the week lol. I won't send any more tbh, whether they are working or not. But if people will pay $20 for videos of non celebrities, would they pass up a personalized video from a celebrity, regardless of how popular, telling them they are ticklish? I couldn't pass it up despite my best efforts and I'm pretty stingy.

I suppose that is true. We also should have been better coordinated in telling each other who we were asking and who we had pending because we kinda stopped doing that in the last week or so lol. We probably won't ever know exactly what caused them to pull the trigger. We're assuming it's massive activity, but it could have been anything or even a combo of things. The question remains is what happens to the thread now? Do people still plan on shooting requests or do we call it a day and unsticky the thread?

Personally, I don't understand why the website would delete them. It makes money for them! I also don't see why people would just stop answering. I myself have a list of lesser known celebrities but don't have the money to ask myself.

Personally, I don't understand why the website would delete them. It makes money for them! I also don't see why people would just stop answering. I myself have a list of lesser known celebrities but don't have the money to ask myself.

It makes them money, but they are probably scared that their clientele would stop using the site if they keep getting such requests. Starting to think it was probably some celebrities who complained to the site about it. Cameo gives celebs total control over who they respond to and what they consider inappropriate. I can't see them actually caring unless celebrities were actually coming forward with issues. Cuz I mean if there were no complaints why do anything? Why mess up revenue like that?

I mean, there is little harm in asking anyway, they refund you if they don't accept your request. Unless, like in my situation, they reply, charge you and then make your video saying they won't answer that question...

And the biggest reason the site would dismiss the requests is because if the celebs who are on the site start thinking all they are getting is fetish questions and things they aren't comfortable with, they will stop taking requests. And that would kill the business. If it were me running it, I'd not allow this kind of stuff to happen either lol a few won't matter but once you start to see a pattern...they aren't ignorant.

Anyway, I won't be sending any more requests, but if you're still willing I know there will be a lot of happy people in the community, myself included.

I mean, there is little harm in asking anyway, they refund you if they don't accept your request. Unless, like in my situation, they reply, charge you and then make your video saying they won't answer that question...

And the biggest reason the site would dismiss the requests is because if the celebs who are on the site start thinking all they are getting is fetish questions and things they aren't comfortable with, they will stop taking requests. And that would kill the business. If it were me running it, I'd not allow this kind of stuff to happen either lol a few won't matter but once you start to see a pattern...they aren't ignorant.

Anyway, I won't be sending any more requests, but if you're still willing I know there will be a lot of happy people in the community, myself included.

Yeah, I'm done for now as well. It sucks because sooner or later I know somebody I've been extremely curious about will join. On the bright side, Considering how slow new confirmations/admissions are, this was a great boon for this section of the site. Oh well, back to the drawing board lol. Maybe something better will come around. Doubtful tho.

No one thought that maybe you shouldn't have shared the links on the site for the same reasons we don't share youtube links, twitter, etc? I doubt they're getting a lot of 'these' type of questions because people were to scared to even use Cameo to begin especially because of the prices. I think it would be better to just delete all the links, screen record the answers and share them that way without making any references to cameo.

I know some people are come off as fetishy about it but, to me, it's just innocent curiosity.

No one thought that maybe you shouldn't have shared the links on the site for the same reasons we don't share youtube links, twitter, etc? I doubt they're getting a lot of 'these' type of questions because people were to scared to even use Cameo to begin especially because of the prices. I think it would be better to just delete all the links, screen record the answers and share them that way without making any references to cameo.

You seriously think they’re tracking links to this website?

You seriously think they’re tracking links to this website?

What almost definitely happened is that they noticed that these videos were getting tons of hits. Most Cameo videos probably get a few hits, because they're personalized videos. Whereas these videos were probably getting 1000 hits! Hundreds per day.

On top of that: when you have a website, you can usually see what has directly linked to your site. I know mine can. That's why we put spaces or leave off the https when we post links. So Cameo may have put two and two together, seen these videos were getting lots of hits, and then possibly have seen the site it was getting linked to. But probably they just saw these videos were getting hundreds more hits than the average video.

In the future - if there is a future - perhaps just upload the video here, or upload it to Streamable. I'm sure that's what the issue is: "gee, why is this video getting 1000 hits, and all the others are getting, like, 10 hits?"

Have tried another request? Are you getting instantly cancelled like everyone else?

It says temporarily unavailable on her page, i think thats the problem. Btw, could we all maybe share the presentation of how we ask the question, in case we could give each other some pointers on how to do it efficiently? Haven't asked anyone yet, but i would probably say something close to "Hello! I've been a fan of yours for a while. I think you have a great smile! What would you say makes you laugh the most? Are you ticklish?"

Thats obviously pretty generic on my part, but its off the top of my head. Does anyone think they have a formula for results? Helping each other out might make this go smoother.

It says temporarily unavailable on her page, i think thats the problem. Btw, could we all maybe share the presentation of how we ask the question, in case we could give each other some pointers on how to do it efficiently? Haven't asked anyone yet, but i would probably say something close to "Hello! I've been a fan of yours for a while. I think you have a great smile! What would you say makes you laugh the most? Are you ticklish?"

Thats obviously pretty generic on my part, but its off the top of my head. Does anyone think they have a formula for results? Helping each other out might make this go smoother.

Everybody has been inserting it as part of a multi-part question, and yeah, the way I was framing it was pretty much how you put it. Doesn't matter now as they are seemingly outright rejecting any request with the word(s) Ticklish/tickle/tickling in it. This has been a learning experience and if there's another opportunity like this, we need to be more organized.

What almost definitely happened is that they noticed that these videos were getting tons of hits. Most Cameo videos probably get a few hits, because they're personalized videos. Whereas these videos were probably getting 1000 hits! Hundreds per day.

On top of that: when you have a website, you can usually see what has directly linked to your site. I know mine can. That's why we put spaces or leave off the https when we post links. So Cameo may have put two and two together, seen these videos were getting lots of hits, and then possibly have seen the site it was getting linked to. But probably they just saw these videos were getting hundreds more hits than the average video.

In the future - if there is a future - perhaps just upload the video here, or upload it to Streamable. I'm sure that's what the issue is: "gee, why is this video getting 1000 hits, and all the others are getting, like, 10 hits?"

Still with the money they’re making, and if no one is complaining, then who would care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back